If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#318171 by julesverne Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:06 am
Hi,
Last year i was contacted by a person with the name Sabrina B Kathleen via Facebook. She predended to be a us soldier based in Kabul. After 2 month she wrote me an email saying her team has found a box full of money in a ruin, She asked me if she could send.the box to me via diplomatic courier. After some days i jad to pay a fee, and more fees. Finally i got suspi ious and found out tjat i was involved in a advance fee scam, i was shocked because the conversations became really romantic. I asked her for her army email adress and her physical adress. Non of these she could provide and found excuses. Finally she tried to sell me a military leave scam. Her email adress is sebrinabkathreen@gmail,com
Advertisement

#318286 by vonpaso xlura Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:48 pm
Thanks for posting! "Sabrina [or Sebrina] Kathleen" is a name much more likely to be invented by a West African pretending to be American than given by an actual American. Could you post the first few emails, the ones asking for money, the ones that started to be romantic, and the one asking about leave? Those are likely to be script, so others searching for text in the email will find them. Also if there are any other email addresses involved with the request for leave, post them.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#318607 by julesverne Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:33 pm
I yust found another profil of this lady with the same pic. Her fb name is elaine b kenya. I chatted with her for a long time until her (sabrinabkathleen)fb account was closed, then we switched to hangouts
#318610 by vonpaso xlura Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:44 pm
Unless you are taking the necessary precautions, you should not be talking with people you know are scammers. Please post the emails; they will help warn others.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10