If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#319291 by Debv412 Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Scammer approached me by doing a friend request on Facebook. We started chatting back and forth and it all seemed very innocent, no requests for money. He claimed to be with Oregon Air National Guard, stationed in Turkey, a widower with a small daughter at home. He was very romantic, poetry included. Eventually I got the story of a large amount of money confiscated from terrorists and he wanted to ship it via diplomatic courier "straight"to my home.." Nothing is ever that good so I decided to do some investigating. The rest is history. He's been blocked but I want other women to be warned.
Advertisement

#319426 by Debv412 Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:17 pm
One email address is [email protected]. Facebook name is Rico Heinrich. Other email address used at first was [email protected]. The I P address was in California will have to go back and double check where exactly. The first email address was checked for I P address but none could be located so probably fraudulent. The Facebook picture and the picture attached to the [email protected] do not match. If you need copies of facebook messenger conversations feel free to ask. I am including copies of emails.

Recieved Dec 30
Hello sunshine ....Miss you more amor ...
Been of the base on duty call out here ...
Thanks for this beautiful email....Thanks for always making me feel so special kisses and hugs ...
Miss you sunshine ....
Hope we get to chat later on messenger miss you .
Also recieved on Dec 30

Viéndote feliz me da más alegría y felicidad besos sol abrazos amor
Recieved Feb 6
Hello Darling,
How are you doing today my love? babe i really want you to know that i feel sad and lonely. Because i miss you so much. I’ve been thinking about you all the time. I'm missing you like crazy and I think I’m going mad. I simply can't stop thinking of the special times we had. Each moment lasts an hour and each hour lasts a day, Babe i really need you here beside me. You are always in my mind, by the time I wake up ti’ll I close my eyes. I just want to see your face. I want to feel your warm body, hear your precious heartbeat and be lost in your embrace. I gaze out of the window and look up at the moon. I miss you, Darling i want you to know that as soon as my contract ended i will come over to meet with you and hold you close to my heart everyday of my life. They say hope springs eternal. Well, I only hope it's true For I can't bare the emptiness that comes from missing you so much Darling.

I Miss You!

Your lovely.
Rico Heinrich.

Recieved Feb 7
My dear sweetheart,

I want to speak truth through this letter and open my heart and reveal a secret to you. I think that this is the right time for me to tell you. I want to say the simple and plain truth that I love you. I love you not only because of your extraordinarily beautiful looks, but also because of your kind mind.I am not ashamed of telling this world that I love you. In fact we can live with great courage when we love each other. With love, we have stolen each other's heart. There is no law in the world which can bind or regulate our free flow of love.Your unusual simplicity and feminine qualities always fill my mind with ecstasy. Like a thread which binds the garland, your innate beauty binds your lovable personality. Your beauty and love can not be expressed by words. The fragrance and secret of your love lies concealed in your sweet smile. Your lustrous budding lips and sparkling damsel eyes always flashes the screen of my mind.You are the only person in the whole world who can delight me with love in every manner. The secret of your beauty lies in your gentle smile. I can't for a moment, even contemplate of being deserted by you. Please join me now in love and save me, because your separation incinerates my whole body like a fire. Only your love can extinguish the fire of my desire for you. Before I saw you, I had so many desires in my mind and wanted more of everything. Now, when I am happy with your love, I feel contended and don't want anything else in this world. Now my only desire is to accomplish your love and nothing else.When you are with me I can settle in any land and live in any part of the world. With your company, I can face any challenge in life and succeed them with great courage. I seriously doubt whether a future heaven will be as sweet as the present earth with the delicate and delightful company of your love.You are and you will be the only woman behind my every success. You inspire and motivate me to work hard for the success. You are the lady luck in my life at all times. I feel that I can earn any amount of wealth when I win your love. I assure you that I will love you for ever in the future, as I love you now. I will not change my mind. My body and mind is reserved for you. There is no place for others to dwell in my heart except you.

Loving you forever,

Recieved Feb12
Hello my love,
>
> The cool breeze reminds me of your comforting embrace when you had me in your arms. The sweet scent of the flowers reminds of the passionate and tender kiss that we have shared. How could I ever forget the name, which made my heart go in circles? How could I forget the tender touch that eased all my sorrows and sadness? How could I forget every single day that we have shared together? How could I forget the person who gave me sweet sunshine and happy daydreams? I missed you so deeply. I missed the love that made us human and sane.
> The sweet lullaby of the wind beckons to me and tells me to stay strong and wait for your return. As soothing as it may sound, I'm cringing in pain at the thought of never seeing you or able to chat with you again. I want to hold you, touch you and kiss you again. Every night, as I lay in my bed, I whisper to the stars in the dark sky to grant me my wish. I want you here with me. I toss and turn around, succumbing to sleeplessness, as I lay awake thinking of you.
> All I need is you. Never was there a day that I didn't think of you. You were the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life and I don’t want to let go. I miss you dearly. I miss the shivers that I feel whenever you call out my name. I miss your sweet scent . I miss your tender touch and your passionate caress. I miss your passionate kiss and warm love. There practically isn't a thing out there that we weren't able to do. Together, you and I, we were for each other, for eternity. I miss the way you make me laugh. I miss enveloping you in a big hug and telling you how much I love you. I miss the smell of your breath as I lay my lips closer to you. I miss the feel of your heartbeat as I rest my head on your chest.
> Every morning, as I wake up, the bittersweet taste of coffee and its invigorating aroma remind me of the glorious mornings the two of us we have to spend together. I miss having breakfast with my most favorite person in the world. I walk past the streets and imagine myself holding hands with you, and then I’d run in circles pretending that you are just behind me. I love the way you touch your hair and I missed seeing it. I love the way you stare right deep into my soul and I missed it. I love the way you will kiss my neck and how it tickles me and I dearly miss it. I miss being the happiest person in the world and I so miss the most important person in the entire universe. I love the way you have changed my entire life and I want you right back to my life again darling.

As we didn't communicate much via email I didn't think you f blocking him there but did on Facebook and on messenger. Recieved this email today

Good morning my love,
How are you doing xxxxxxx, I always feel great when I wake up to your email either being negative or positive it's still keep me going my love. I hope you had a good night rest and about to begin your day with that lovely smile on your face. I really hope that you not being on facebook anymore has nothing to do with what we have been discussing about my love, If that's the reason I am sorry. Doing anything to harm you is the last thing I will ever think of doing xxxxxxxx.

I understand if you need time to think but I want you to know that whatever I am up to is for our own good because we are going to be one soon and whatever I own will also be yours and vice versa. That's the kind of family I want to build for us my love, I want to give my family all the best they will ever wish for. Your love means everything to me and I want to be the man you will always be proud of because you deserve it xxxxxx.

Our meeting face to face is my ultimate dream which will happen soon and I promise you about that my love. It's not easy building this kinda of relationship from the distance we find ourselves but we have trusted and believed in each other and that brought us this far my love. I have tried my best to at least prove myself to you on video with my daughter. I promise you that I will be with you as soon as possible.

I want you to open up and ask me anything you want to know about the funds I have got with the UN for safe keeping. I will answer you with all honesty and sincere because I believe understanding and communication is the key in every relationship. I love you so much xxxxxxx.I will be looking forward to hear from you soon my love.
Kisses and hugs.
Thanks
Rico.

Is it just me or does the grammar sound like 2 different people?
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information and added quotations.
#319435 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:57 pm
Someone reported this address for fraud. We do not suggest closure of scammers email accounts. This why the scammer gave you a new email address.

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
(reason: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [0] - mta1266.mail.bf1.yahoo.com)

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#319499 by vonpaso xlura Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:29 am
Debv412 wrote:Is it just me or does the grammar sound like 2 different people?

It is 2 (or more) different people. He copied text from somewhere and made small changes characteristic of Sub-Saharan Africans. When he writes his own text, it sounds African and is clearly different from the text he copied.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#319580 by Debv412 Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:37 pm
Thank you for your help. Thought I had enough privacy settings on Facebook where I was approached originally. I have had multiple friend requests from males claiming to be in the military. I finally figured out it was through some of the pages I follow. Finally have privacy settings to stop this.
#332389 by Ro Lu Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:49 am
Same thing happened to me with a "Josh Lawson" on Facebook. Same Poetry. Supposedly a guy from Houston Texas. Deployed to Kabul Afganistán on peacekeeping mission. I've blocked and reported on fb and hangouts.