If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#321364 by justman Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:17 am
Hi everyone, first time buying at Alibaba, so I paid seller yesterday trough MoneyGram as he asked me for 3x iPHONE 6s 16gb, the price was 390 USD when he received money he said he will ship products tomorrow and today he wrote me there is a problem and I need to pay 330 USD more for delivery and duty taxes but he will include 2 more iPHONES. So I said that I'm not paying for that extra and our deal was 390 USD, he keep saying to wait he will try to fix and now he's not replying and don't answering my calls,
I GUESS THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK RIGHT?

Anyways wanted to let everyone know, guys name is Masrul Arifin,from Malaysia, but I think he is in Turkey, keeps saying that he has goods in Turkey, he writes on whats app which is: +601151258173 still seeing that stupid online, no answer, also he send me his offers email, his email is [email protected]
page:https://ramacobedroomseries.trustpass.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.8304367.0.0.l84mqi

Names I tried to transfer money is : Hazel Wade for this one I tried to transfer but failed, but he give me his name, and another that i transfer and got my money is name- Dankey Selva he did gave me an address for these people:
mehter cesme mah sok 27-19
state istanbul City Beylikduzu 17902 Turkey

Advice: Don't be stupid like me guys
Advertisement

#321365 by Terminator5 Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:31 am
Alibaba is crawling with scammers . You don't earn status as a trust pass member , you buy it for cash . They have yet to answer even one of my emails . You should have zero confidence in Alibaba .

Daniel 8 :25
#321375 by justman Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:51 am
Yeah you are right, this scamer had 1 year gold supplier status was saying he's verified and so on, also googled after everythin his whats app number and found google copy of one page with the same add but different company, was saying that company had 4 years gold membership, so wtf.

Also both companies main products for selling was different than electronic, and only last ads were iphones and so on, so I think scammer bought/got old shops acc somehow and used them for his own pleasure.

For example, seen his old add using google copy in this companys page too: https://vegionbiotech.trustpass.alibaba.com/
#321553 by Terminator5 Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:39 pm
Well this should be some consolation for you . His website has been suspended . Probably for an Advance Fee Fraud - Non Delivery of Goods Scam . Did you report him to Alibaba ?

http://www.ramacobena.com.my/cgi-sys/su ... und_RAMACO

Account Suspended

#321601 by justman Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:36 am
Yeah I did reported him, also tried to fill investigation for this situation on alibaba, which required me to add transfer proof, chat with seller and other pics, when I tried to upload keep getting crash and just couldn't end uploading and investigation, so it's like alibaba support is against me as well..
#321604 by Terminator5 Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:57 am
I do understand . They are only there to collect money from the ads . Not for you or about whats right or just . Thank you for posting this Fake Alibaba Retailer , Gold Member , With a suspended Website to Scamwarners . Your post will help warn other potential victims of these Fake Alibaba Sellers .

Please report this theft on the IC3 Website .