If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#322085 by spark007 Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:56 am
i met here on kik chating program

she said she is a sergeant in USA army deployed in Kuwait, I am egyptian working in Kuwait
she asked to go out for a leave/vacation to see each other,
she asked me to apply for here leave to send 68 kd through western union to agent name((( linda phelps/texas))) and kept asking for money for the procedure liberty pass,clearance,leave, fiancee forms.

i was receiving emails said to be from USA DOD ( [email protected])
then they told me that the agent linda phelps/texas has a accident and she asked me to transfer the money to another agent((( ISIAKA ENEJI IDRIS))) in Nigeria and i kept transferring money and get replies from email above said to be USA MINISTRY OF DEFENSE

she said that all the money is refundable to be returned to me after she return to safe to base from here vacation with me, i have sent about 7 money transfers western union to USA to said agent LINDA PHELPS in TEXAS with total of 3400 Kuwaiti dinar and 7 transfers to ISIAKA ENEJI IDRIS in Nigeria through western union and money gram with about 3750 KD

i took a bank loan as a fool to help here i though we are in love, i apply for visa to help here , now i am in big problem,

she said she will get a certificate of appreciation from the American army here in Kuwait and asked me to send more money to attend the ceremony here in Kuwait

i discovered that i was scammed when i received a mail from said to be USA DOD saing that her dead father owns 5.5 million dollar in bank of America and asking me to pay 10000 us dollars to activate here account as I am here applicant and fiancée

i emailed bank of America and lucky they replied and said it is a scam, i faced here ( lora wondrasek ) she denied and said the bank is hiding information, i search Google and i learned how to trace the emails source, so i traced the emails which i am receiving it turns out to be from America and last emails from Nigeria ( [email protected])

may be i traced wrong if somebody help to trace i will be appreciated to him
i have all the emails received from said to be USA DOD([email protected]) , I have all money transfer papers from money gram and western union, i have photos she said it is here photos even in military uniform, when i faced here with the bank reply she sent to me said to be here military ID

i am still chatting with here on kik chatting program and still she says she tells the truth and i don’t know what to do, i asked her for my money back she said the usa DOD asks for more money as a fees to transfer my money back, i have give hare all my personal data ( id copy and passport and address and everything even my visa i snap it for here )
I checked google too much and I think she is American no Nigerian as here English is perfect and also she know too many things about the army , I am chating with her for more 2 months now and I don’t know what to do
I even booked a hotel room for here thinking that what she is saying is correct
There is lot of details if u need , I was a fool , can you help

Advertisement

#322086 by AlanJones Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:59 am
It's a scam and the scammer has no intention of returning your money, just to try and steal even more of it.

The best thing for you to do is block the scammer and don't respond any further to them.

Please also post all the other email addresses and any phone numbers and websites that the scammer has given you. Other victims may be searching for the details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#322299 by spark007 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:16 am
scammer used name : LORA WONDRASEK

real guys who received the money : LINDA PHELPS ( USA TEXAS ) ( received about 10000 us dollars by money gram/western union)

ISIAKA ENEJI IDRIS ( NIGERIA ) ( received about 12000 us dollars by money gram/western union )

scammer emails : [email protected]
[email protected]

what i really want to understand, where exactly the scammer location if some of the money sent to USA and remaining sent to Nigeria and actually the scammer saying he is in Kuwait !!!!!!!!

#322300 by Terminator5 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:47 am
Its a Nigerian Scam . All the money went to Nigeria , or part to a Nigerian in the US . Did you report this scam ?

Daniel 8 :25
#322302 by AlanJones Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:17 am
The scammer is in Nigeria. LINDA PHELPS is either a scam victim who has been recruited as a money mule to receive money and forward it to the scammer or a fake name that the scammer is using with fake ID to collect payments.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.