If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#327135 by sossuper Fri May 05, 2017 4:55 am
Sandra King
[email protected]

Great!please consider it sold as i am willing to pay your full asking price because i need to buy it for my Cousin asap, i have read through the advert and i'm totally satisfied with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to collect due to my hearing loss and me being in wheelchair.
I have a courier agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location after you have received your money and i'll pay you via PayPal today.
Where is the pick up location so that i can inform the courier agent about it now?
Please get back to me asap...
Advertisement

#327136 by sossuper Fri May 05, 2017 5:15 am
I am glad to inform you that i have made the payment and you ought to have gotten the confirmation receipts/email
from PayPal.
I had a little problem with the mover they said they can only schedule the pick up date and time after they receive their pick up fee in their account office via Money gram money transfer,but due to me being in a wheelchair i'm unable to get to a Money gram agent shop to send it. So I included £265 they charged for the pick up and £40 for the Money gram charges,you will receive the total sum of £460.
You'll help send £265 to them via Money gram money transfer today and here is the details need for the transfer below:

First name: Lance
Last name: ALBERT

Please let me know once you've sent the money so that i can make necessary arrangements.
#327199 by vonpaso xlura Fri May 05, 2017 5:39 pm
Thanks for posting! Even reading just the first line, I can tell it sounds like a typical Craigslist scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10