If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#5009 by the-corrupter Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:09 am
Today via recorded delivery at my home address i recieved a letter addressed to myself stating :

Dear the-corrupter

RE: INTERNET PRIZE DRAW ENTRY (671569 )

Congratulations !

I am delighted to confirm you have won a prize draw to the value of £3750, In this month's daily Internet / Grand Prize draw.

To authenticate your claim, Please contact Sandra on 0800 448 448 between 12 noon and 8pm monday - friday within seven days from the date of this letter, Failure to do so will result in loss of your prize.

subject to your acceptance of this prize you and your partner will be invited to join this month's other major prize-winners in the seasons holidays box at Sandowns Park Racecourse to watch the Seasons Holidays Tingle Creek Steeplechase on December 6th 2008 as our guest. Free VIP Parking is included and the champagne brunch will be hosted by Derek Thompson, the face of channel 4 racing who has promised to give you a few tips too! One of our guests on the day will be invited by Derek to judge the best turned out horse on the day in the Parade Ring.

Once again congratulations. We look forward to hearing from you and to celebrating your win at teh races.

Yours sincerely

Leanne Halliday
Membership Secretary

Seasons Holidays Plc
86-90 Victoria Street, Albans Herts AL1 3TG Telephone 01727 89959 , Fax 01727 861433 Email: [email protected]

Reg. Office: Rowan House, Brotherswood Court, Bradly Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QW Registered in England No: 3283015

www.seasonsholidays.com

Now whats strange is the fact that i have never entered any holiday competition so that stumped me first of all and the secons was why do they want me to ring after 12 noon??? Offices such as holiday company's are open about 8am so that struck me as odd so i got my laptop and did a search and i come up with this link here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... l?t=719257

And low and behold its a scam too good to be true?? You betcha lol
Advertisement