If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#331267 by ericagravina Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:33 pm
Hello all,
I am warning you about a "person" I met on Tinder. I was in a very low point in my life, newly separated from an abusive husband. He said his name was Dennis Muller originally from Poland. He said he was a petroleum engineer and had to immediately travel to Manila. We never met. He was madly in love with me etc. says he has a five year old son. wife died in car accident. Then catastrophe hit, an accident at his work site, a robbery, a car accident, several hospitalizations. Continued to ask me for money. This went on for nine months until he just stopped contacting me all together. Ive since seen him on Zamana and Badoo. with an age range from 46 to 52. Ladies please beware. He is a smooth talker and very manipulative. Thrreatens to kill himself if you dont send money. this is his profile. I sent him so much money to the phillipines where he said he had a contract. Broke my heart.
EG
Advertisement

#331268 by Tim Atem Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:19 pm
I'm sorry you lost money to this scammer. Please post any emails you have from him requesting money from you. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#339110 by Alrusso72 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:26 pm
I think I'm talking to the same man. He has not asked me for money, but has jumped to the "Love" talk so quickly. We've been talking for about a month and it makes me very curious as to what the deal is. We have done many video chats and talk all day, but something does not seem right. His name is Denis Muller. You wouldn't happen to have a picture of this man? I've been very concerned that the talk would soon lead to him asking me for money......
Thanks