If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#333792 by dollyemma Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:43 am
I just got an email from the Larges stating that they are giving away grant money!! Their new email address is [email protected]

The middle of last yr 6 months after I lost my Yorkie Emma after 15 yrs three days after Christmas I was so heartbroken and lonely so I started looking to buy another Yorkie but I just keep looking as I didn't have the money. Then one day a neighbor came to my door and said she saw how well I took care of Emma and how much I loved her so she wanted to help me get another one so she gave me $1,000.00 and I told her thank you but I could not take it. She wouldn't take no. So I eventually answered an add for sale a Yorkie. Well I had never done this before but I believed them because all the paperwork they emailed me looked real!! Well in the end, after all my money was gone I realized what had happened so I called the police and made a report but there really wasn't much they could do. He said I wouldn't believe how many people get scammed because they are very sophisticated. I was so upset I was shaking and crying and so MAD at myself.

I guess in my grief I just was not thinking and I knew I probably would not be able to get a Yorkie soon if at all. I saved up the money twice and had to put it into my car!! I still look every day but even the rescues are expensive. I'm a young 62 yr old and I'm alone. I used to walk everyday when my Emma was alive, now I don't even care to.

I don't know why these people do not get caught but maybe (although I doubt it) if they saw how much devastation they have caused they would stop!!!

So if any scammers see this I hope one day you realize the devastation you have caused. Most of us don't have a lot of money so when you steal it it's very hard on us mentally and financially and someday what goes around comes around!!! I know this for a fact as I have seen it myself!!!! :evil:
Advertisement

#334284 by angiekanellis Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 pm
I have also received an email from this scam artist requesting my full info and I told them I know it's a scam and they even replied this is 100% real and reply with info if interested but they did change their email address its now [email protected] I told them I was going to expose them and their new email so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it already just figured I would warn the next person before it's too late! :evil: