If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#337751 by Pernille Schlosser Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:24 am
I was scammed by "Richard Wayys". I found him in here under the name Devin Wesley and Kelvin Williams.

I live in Denmark. I met him at Tinder. He wrote that he was living in Hawaii but had been in Denmark at a big conference.
I wrote with him for about three weeks.
I wrote mails, we were on Whatsapp and I skyped with him.

He told me he was a petrol geologist. He lives in Hawaii. He is divorced four years ago. His wife cheated him with his best friend. He had a daughter, Celine who was 10 years old. He had Celine from saturday to sunday.
After I had know him for a week he asked me if his mom could mail me. She, Stella Wayys, wrote me several times. His mom wrote that she was sick. She had to get a kidney transplant. Richard would pay for her to get the transplant in Minnesota.

We had a lot of phonecalls and a lot of conversations at Whatsapp. Several times he sended me dickpics. He asked me to send pictures of me naked. I refused that.

He travels around the world to get contracts with different governments to build oil wells. He had to finish a contract in South Africa and after he had been there for almost two weeks he called me. He stood at the custom to get some machines out. He couldn't afford to get the machines since he just got 25000 USD. It would cost him 45000 USD to get them He borrowed some money from his friend and just needed 2600 USD. He asked me if I would send them to him. I said no. He said that he hadn't the money because he spended them at his mothers transplant.

He told me that he would travel to Denmark after he finished the job in South Africa.
I told him on the phone that it was scam. He hung up and I talked with him again a little later.

He is really a fraud. It is scarry to read about him in here.
Advertisement

#337754 by AlanJones Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:09 pm
Thanks for posting the details of this scammer. Please post any other email addresses that he is using and also the phone numbers that were used on WhatsApp, his other victims may be searching for these.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#337802 by Pernille Schlosser Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:29 am
Hi hon,

I sincerely want to thank you for taking time to write to me/your response so far on the site.you are a truly wonderful person and i appreciate your kind gesture.i only wish that i can make it up to you in a good way sometime soon.I am very glad that you have written to me,i thank my stars,but i thank you more.i do hope that i find love and peace in you and that you'll be all i dream of.Regarding the fact that time is very precious and rare though we try to create time for people or things that matter to us i would take up the responsibility to send you an email at least on daily basis to foster our friendship and perhaps with time we could be just more than friends.It takes time and commitment to build love and trust especially in this scenario of online dating.

Perhaps i should tell you a bit about myself,I am Richard Wayys, am 49 years old. divorced with one beautiful daughter,I got divorced 4 years ago.I am originally from France cuz my dad and my mom are from france. my happiness mostly depends on finding sense in innocence,sincerity,simplicity,courage,understanding and freedom. I work as a Petroleum Geologist in the oil, gas, petrochemical, mining, quarrying, and engineering industries. Most times my jobs are usually on a contract basis which requires that my clients renew my contract every couple years or so. i grew up in france before moving to hawaii. i was in crowne plaza, CPH. I got one friend and he lives in Australia with his family. i like country music and i love swimming because it makes me happy being in the water. I hope i made a little understanding of my personality to you and i'd be glad to have you write more about yourself to me hence i would ask a few question:

what do you look out for in a man?

are you ready to start up a Long term relationship that would last a life time?

what mostly are your interest or things you do for fun at leisure time?
what do you think about meeting a man with kid cos i got one?
How long have you been on the dating site?

What is your living situation,with kids?
Tell me about your work?

I have attached some pix of me,hope you like them? I'd really appreciate if you do send some lovely pix of you as well and write a bit about yourself. I hope to hear from you soon.

Warm regards,
Richard
#337822 by Mike Wilson Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:15 pm
Thank you for posting the contact information for this scammer. If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#338175 by vonpaso xlura Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:11 pm
No one from France or with a geologist's education would write like that. Richard Wayys was born in West Africa and has never left.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#338179 by Pernille Schlosser Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:31 am
vonpaso xlura wrote:No one from France or with a geologist's education would write like that. Richard Wayys was born in West Africa and has never left.

You are right about the education and writing.
I skyped with him several times. I know he is not an african man.
#338556 by Pernille Schlosser Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:23 pm
I reported him here and to Tinder. He found out - I don't know which one or both.
It is night here - 3am. He called me 38 times in Whatsapp and so fast that I couldn't block him. I could see he writes things like 'why are you doing this to me, you are evil, I curse you etc.
Now I have removed Whatsapp from my phone.
#338557 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:45 pm
The scammer is upset because other women/victims have found your warning.

He is losing money and victims.

They will curse, threat and use religion to attempt to get you to remove your post.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/