If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#348678 by michelleb04 Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:24 pm
Received priority mail today, all with a legit tracking number! Hard to right, :roll:

Walmart2Walmart Money Transfer Powered by Ria
MoneyGram

Attn: Esteemed Shopper,
Congratulations on becoming a new member of our elite team of secret shoppers. Please follow the instructions below.
* You just received the 1pc of Money Order and the Money Order is left blank so that you can fill it to avoid any mistake, this covers all expenses including evaluation, shopping, transport and your commission for this Survey. You are to cash it at your Bank only for record purposes
* FILL IN "JAMES ABBOTT" AT THE FROM COLUMN
* FILL IN "9555 S POST OAK RD, HOUSTON TX 77096 AT THE ADDRESS COLUMN UNDERNEATH THE FROM COLUMN * FILL IN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AT THE PAY TO: AND ADDRESS COLUMN. * Your
commission for this Assignment is $150 part payment, and deduct another $20 for sending fee and $10 for Walmart Evaluation at the nearest WALMART location.
ASSIGNMENT (A) WALMART EVALUATION:
Take the said $10; Purchase and Keep any product you need for yourself from the nearest Walmart or any Store of your choice. Once done, you need to send these details to my email listed below. 1) The Name and Address of the store evaluated. 2) Product Purchased and how much it cost. 3) Customer Service Professionalism.
ASSIGNMENT (B) MONEYGRAM/WALMART 2 WALMART ASSESSMENT:
At the same Walmart Store or Moneygram Location; Make a Transfer of $810 to another Shopper to evaluate the Receiving section of another Moneygram at his location
ANTHONY BENNETTE/ADDRESS: 4610 S Coulter St, Amarillo, TX 75067..........send $810 here via Moneygram or Walmart 2 Walmart
EVALUATION REPORT
Kindly send the requested info to this email [email protected]
1. Sender's Full Name as written on Receipts
2. The Moneygram or Walmart Reference Numbers of the Funds($810) sent
3. How long does it take you to have the funds wired?
4. How many Minutes is Moneygram location to your home?
5. Is the Environment conducive?

Please send Store and Moneygram Evaluation report to this email [email protected]
You are expected to secretly perform the shopping operation above. E-mail me here [email protected] and text me here 386)742 2037 (Text Only) once you receive this Package and I hope you can complete this Assignment today.
James Abbott
Evaluation Manager.
Advertisement