If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#350338 by JGRAFT Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:34 pm
Ok, I'm in the middle of the same scam. My girl's name is Ariana or Arianas Jessee email [email protected]

Same stuff. Nigerian UNICEF RN... Austrailian and American parents...drug addict Aunt.... Father dead... mother left
Fortunately I did not send money but I did send personal stuff (not financial but stuff you would tell someone when starting a relationship but not fr general public consumption) and pictures of myself with my family and in front of the tree.
Scammed from Friendfinders-x.com too

Below see sample of emails: I will try to post pictures

Hey,how are u? sorry for the late response,been busy. Thanks for writing me. it gives me the opportunity to share my world with you. I attached some of my recent pictures, would love to see some of you too if you have any. I am new to online dating. I was introduced to the site by a colleague at work a couple of weeks ago. I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself so you'll have an understanding of who you're on to. I am Arianas Jesse, 5ft 7" tall, hazel eyes, and fun to be with. I am single with no kids and currently seeking a serious relationship, but not rushing myself. I quite have a diverse background, My dad is Australian and mom is American. I'm presently working with UNICEF, that's a bit for now I'm not sure what else you want to know. I will tell u more when I get your reply.. and thanks for email and for telling me about your self, what do u want from a woman? and what do u do? well age is just a number if you are sincere and committed in a relation... Hope to hear from you soon.
I care. Arianas Jesse

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm happy to learn about you..and wow you quite have a nice story about your self? but presently with the UNICEF team on a mission to countries in western Africa as a volunteer RN(Registered Nurse) and we hope to be back in ten days. I hope this is a enough time for us to know each other better and see if we can work.I believe in relationship built on trust,love,honesty and transparency. I will be taking my time to talk with you over here.Things are going well for us out here and I hope we can meet up then when I get back. I enjoy going to pool, watching sports (grass court tennis often), movies, dancing mostly salsa, and country-western music, playing video games, reading magazine and novel. I have passed through a lot being in a relationship and wouldn't allow the past to ruin me again, I believe failure teaches success and building my future with the experience I had.

I believe inside looks would determine if couples are compatible, though attraction is part of it but the most important thing that does it all is personality traits. I am seeking a man that is caring, understanding, faithful, honest, trustworthy, patient, supportive, calm, responsible and intelligent. and i will prove to him that it take only a good and responsible woman to bring a Man...

Well my dad is dead and mum left me after dad's death and got married to another man in Canada which I don't get to see her again.I was raised by my aunt who is now caught up in drugs and alcohol, I really love her and it pains me that she chose to live that way. I see this charity work as a way of relaxing and doing to others what I was supposed to do with my Aunt when I was more younger. I just had to tell you about my personal life because i will like to know what you have been through in life too. I believe human beings are what they have experienced, the past presents the future. But anyway I've never allowed any to pull me down or back in life. I just kept moving on as strongly as I can with life... I pray the Lord guides and protect me and lead me through the right path.

This is my first time ever in west Africa(Nigeria). I was introduced to online dating and the site by a colleague out here in the camp she found her new husband there so I thought I'd try it out. You seem to be a very nice person and I hope you will not hurt me. I want to be your best friend and I also need your advice in life and your support as well to achieve my goals and I don't want to be hurt any more. As soon as my free trial runs out, I'm leaving. I'm sure you are still on the site. Are you seeing someone at the moment? The reason I asked that is I don't like distraction. I would rather prefer if really focus on each other cause I can feel the rhythm going smoothly between us. Let me know what you think. Hope to hear from you when I get back from work...Have a good day.

I care, Arianas Jesse

Good morning hun, how was your night? thanks for getting back to me, and i am very sorry about XXXXXXXXX, its very sad..., its nice reading your mail every time I check. Its been nice for us here. I really want to get to know what you're all about because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. I just want you to know at the moment, you are the only person I am writing back home. Life is always so boring for me when I'm home. I have just a friend I tell things about me but she has a lot of friends. Her friends are not my friends, of course we hang out but we don't talk much afterwards,..well I am new to this online thing, this is my first time trying it, and i have also heard about the online dramas and fake profiles and thats why i had to invite you to the email because i dont wanna fall victim of them... i think you are a great man and you are making me fall more deeper with the straight forwardness of your mail i really hope this would be true bcos i dont wanna get hurt any more, and truly you are the man of my dream and i cant wait to meet you XXXXXXXXX i mean reading Novels and watching TV, LOL *Wink* well you know it already...
Well I'm sorry I cant give you a proper reply now as I have to go on duty in about 3 mins so I will have to send you an email when I get off duty. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't send me an email back when you get this:).XXXXXXXXXXX Please send me some more pictures of you.
I care,
Arianas Jesse
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations.
Advertisement

#350339 by Bryon Williams Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:36 pm
Watermark any photo posted as "Used By A Scammer"

Blot out children faces or do not post children.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/