If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#84618 by blondie75 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:35 am
I have also been contacted by George Miller, was very charmed by him and almost fell for his charm but all was not right. IT SOUNDED TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, SO NOW I KNOW THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. He send me photos as well, the same as posted on the internet. His email adress shows [email protected]
Please warn everybody.
Advertisement

#85730 by biiimba Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:45 am
He's in action again:) He asked me to marry him today, lol :laugh-s: :laugh-s: :laugh-s: Apparently i am all that and at the age of 45 he is willng to quit his army duties and retire just to make me happy and invest in my career (which by the way is already blooming). The thing that made me suspect a scam was his english and the fact that he's supposed to be 45 and not showingit at all.
I must say if i had time i'd continue chatting with him as i quite enjoy the excuses the scammers make in order to avoid contact or disclosure of information. Or when you confront them witth their own contradiction.
Some info about him - the role he did with me - he's 45, from Miami, divorced, being on duty 4 months then 2 months on leave. Very much in need to settle down, get married and have kids, wants to travell the world with his wife...His current email address: [email protected]
If i knew how to add pics i'd do it but i dno't know how.
#85874 by rosalill Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:55 pm
His real name is Lt. Jeffrey Miller. You can see more here:
Support US Lt. Jeffrey Miller on facebook. Welcome to join us :-)
regards, rosalill
#87021 by rosalill Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:24 am
Hello. First of all I want to thank everybody here for doing a great work. I am member of a group on facebook, supporting this man in these pictures on this page, Sgt. Jeffrey Miller. We also have a group supporting Sgt. Aaron Ramos. We are hunting scammers in different sites, and reporting them to the owners of the pages. It is good to know we are many people pulling to gether in the same direction in this matter. We know scammers have been arrested in Nigeria and Ghana, and more will be caught. Information is the scammers worst enemy. Let's go on telling everybody about it to prevent the scammers in succeeding.
rosalill
#87291 by ratt84 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:34 pm
member of the Miller family
first time changed his name :lol:

http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid ... 810E7113A2
keith foster
Male, 48
USA

private profile

Hi Dear xxx.

Happy receiving your massage :laugh-s: at last i really appreciate it much because i have been waiting to hear from as I am new to this site,and am still trying to get used to it. I was trying to study and learn about the website i was browsing profiles and saw your massage which made me happy and felt that it should not hurt to send you a little message about me. I am still trying to understand how to upload my pictures on the dating website, but the more i try, the more it seems more difficult for me to grasp, but i would so gladly show you my pictures for your view and proper identifications,and you can as well view and always have them. I had always been skeptical about this online dating, and still am feeling that way since i created my profile here, because i never quite believed that it might work for me. I created my profile just as a friend advised me to because he met his soul mate here,they would be getting married soon.I am a widow,I was ones married but I lost her in car accident last 2yrs ago I am 48yrs old I have a son his name is jaff he is 12 yrs old,which made me thought that i could never know what it feels like to love again,but he convinced me to give this a try and then i thought that i could. After all, i have nothing to lose if nothing comes out of this.

I honestly did not think much about seeing or meeting anybody here that would match the preferences i want in a woman, and when i finally did, i was surprised that it was you. I would hope that you would send me a mail soon also i hope that we would always be in better correspondence.While reading through your profile,something about the way you talked about yourself caught my eyes and i thought to contact you as i don't think there is a restriction on who should contact who first.either the man or the woman.. what matters to me is the compatibility. I feel like you might not mail me back, but when you did,then i could really feel like this might work that is why I am sending you my pictures and would like to know you better and have your pictures also.I will hope that i can read from you.

My name is Keith Foster, i was born on the 20th of June, 1963,which means that i am 48 yrs old last year and would be heading towards 49 this year. Am a Road and Bridge construction contractor. I was born in the states but my mother is from England and this made me go to Kent,England at the age of 13 yrs for my High school education,but i had my undergraduate education for business management at USC, California in the states i also worked in England also my late wife is from england even working there while i was here in the states before her death as mentioned above leaving me with a son which will 13 this year..I love cooking, and reading, and consider myself ambitious,self confident, humorous, and very interesting to know.I am also very friendly and try not find any reason to be worried, because my mom always tells me it brings the wrinkles faster than age.

I am still single since the death of my wife which made me to shut my heart from anyrelationships,but i have decided to open my heart and learn to love and trust again, and i am here to find a new love and soul mate that will fill the gap,i don't know if its

minor problems with copy&paste
Received: from [41.218.222.55]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012

Accra, GH

to view all the pics the scammers are using
watch
Sgt. Miller VIDEO SCAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llS5PGza ... re=related
#88053 by rosalill Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 pm
Dear friends

This is Lt Jeffrey Miller. He is fully aware his pictures are used by scammers. Feel free to visit
http://www.facebook.com/groups/351104458253474/
There are many of these fake profiles that are deleted, but there is still a far way to go. Let's unit to stop these scammers!
You are all doing a good job! :oh-joy:

Please can someone tell me how I can get my pictures marked "used by scammer"??? I only find the marking "scammer". But these people in the pictures are not the scammer....this is not right.....please, can somebody help with this? I would be very happy.
Thank you
Rosalill
#88087 by AlanJones Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:28 pm
Hello Rosalill

I mark my photos as "Used by Scammers", by hosting them on Photobucket and manually watermarking them using the site's editing facility.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#88554 by ratt84 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:42 pm
Paul Ubuo would like to add you to his friends list
Respond
Regards,
The WAYN Team
Subject: Paul sent you a friend request
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/paulubuo
Hi, my name is Paul Ubuo. I'm a 46 year-old American male, currently in Charlotte, United States. I last logged in on 3rd Mar 2012 and I have 187 friends around the world.
Hello, how are you and your family i hope all is well by GOD Grace, well i just saw your profile i love it so much, i really want to know more about you. if you would mine you can write me or add me at [email protected]. i am online now your best regards. Paul.

pic already posted here
http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 2e1#p73900
guy in striped shirt
#88555 by ratt84 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:49 pm
Paulumiller Miller
Male, 49, FRANKFURT, Hessen, Germany
Relationship: Single

Interested In: honest woman, that can give me love
Bio: Hello and I hope all is well with you all. I am a single man and I am looking for a serious relationship with a single woman who is kind, caring, and understanding. I like to do most of the normal things that couples do, like going out to dinner, going to the movie, and for long walks; I also like to travel to a forign country for a vacation. For some relaxation, I love going for a ride on my Harley-Davidson motorcycle on the country road. I haven't been to a club in a long time while not away on vacation. I hope the lady of my dream will like most of the things I like to do, I hope she will have some thing that she like to do so we can do them together.

pic of guy at desk
see first pic
viewtopic.php?p=84619#p84619
#88597 by rosalill Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 am
AlanJones wrote:Hello Rosalill

I mark my photos as "Used by Scammers", by hosting them on Photobucket and manually watermarking them using the site's editing facility.

Thank you. I will try that site. :D
regards, rosalill
#89306 by sweethonesty Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:09 am
I was also contacted by this person via skype.

He asked for my email add, I gave him one, (not my official email add). He sent me his photos without me asking for them and when we next chatted on skype he demanded that I send him my photos. I said no. His english is funny, he said it's the afghanistan way, said he was in Afghanistan for 6 six years, he is single, 43 years old and has one adopted son and he loves kids. Duh! I suspected something was not right when he became demanding about photos. I deleted him off my skype and he sent me an email asking me to add him back. I wanted to (he's cute, ok?) but I decided to find out about him first to be sure I am dealing with a real person and then I came across this.

HIS FIRST EMAIL TO ME:
Am an US army general George Miller from california stockton city USA am 43yrs
have one adorpted son am still single i like
swimming,,reading,,jokes,,music,,traveling,,
and above all i love children,,,,tell me of you

Hmmmm.... ok here's what I got about this person:

Email add: [email protected]
Email IP: 74.125.113.27
Address: Mountain View, CA
ISP: Google Inc
#89312 by AlanJones Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:35 am
Hello sweethonesty and welcome to ScamWarners.

Thanks for posting up these details, it will help others avoid being scammed. :=)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#89875 by blrmdcr1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:11 pm
I have also been contacted by this guy (or group). He posted a profile on a website and made the initial contact there. We exhanged just a couple of emails and he told me he similar stories to what is on here - 49, divorced, Army Lt in Afghanistan for the last 19 months, supposedly going on a final mission before coming home in a couple of weeks, blah blah blah. Also sent me some of the same pix as on here. I was suspicious because his grammar was atrocious - just didn't jive with an educated Army officer. He was also waaaaaay to eager. So I Googled the name and - oh gee, no surprise, it's a scam.

I feel sorry for the guy whose pix they keep using.