If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#5634 by Rob Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:00 am
I posted this somewhere else, but it needs to be EVERYWHERE! www.realbanking.com is huge scam! They scammed me and about 15 other people that I know about. They scammed us all at the same time! They stopped paying us, then prevented us from posting on their forum. Then they posted as if it were really us, using our names to talk good about their company and we are helpless to do anything, since we can't post! This is a really bad and ongoing scam and they are very good at what they do! Please do not believe anything you hear from them or read on their forum. I will post my personal e-mail for all, so that you will not fall victim as I did. I have other names and contact info as well!

Rob,
[email protected]
Advertisement

#5637 by Ralph Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:33 am
Hi Rob,

I agree, it needs to be everywhere but please once only on the site will be just as good :wink:

If anybody has any comments for Rob, please post them in This Thread It will make it much easier for us to answer you without getting the same answers twice

#5643 by Naz Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:56 pm
That sucks Rob. Sorry to hewr about that. I went on their site and checked ot out. What exactly did you do business with them for?