If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#5763 by Stacey Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:14 pm
I was contacted by Henry Wilson at Cedarbrook Lending in October 2008 and was advised that I had been approved for a $5000 loan. However due to my past credit history to secure the loan I would have to put 6months up front to secure my loan. I thought about it and tried googling them, but came up with nothing so I went ahead and did it, now wishing I hadn't. Then on the day I was suppose to get my loan I get another call stating my loan got reassessd and I would have to put down another 6 months. Although I was skeptical, I guess I was also desparate I sent it. Again the day I was suppose to get my loan I get a call from Stanley Denton saying the lender backed out of the contract and that on the next billing cycle 11/24 I would get my money back and that their legal department would be taking action against the lender becasue they breeched the contract and that If I wanted to do another loan I could, I said no I just want my money back. Now I can't get a hold of them on the phone, I googled the company again and find all these posts regarding there scams. Christmas is here and now I'm broke, my children and family have to suffer now. I need a way to let everyone know and try to get back what's mine.
Advertisement

#5788 by Charles Fox Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:28 am
Hi Stacey, so sorry these scum ruined your Christmas.

Please can you post in the main Cedarbrook thread,

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1605

Thankyou

Wow! I need you and thank you for the information.

I am SO GLAD YOU BURST MY BUBBLE

So I can close this chapter with no more fretting, right? Thanks so much for your help.