If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#372888 by grimshawlorinda123! Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:15 am
Hi Everyone!
For about a week now I've been communicating with somebody calling himself, Gary T. Dutch on the Farmers Only dating website. He asked me right away to go to personal email and Google Hangout stating that he was tired of getting requests. He described in detail the kind of relationship he wanted, but then went strangely into poetry, and romantic writing using incorrect information, and also repeating himself. So I took the repeated text and googled it and came up with your website. I knew something was wrong but nailed it with your website. Thanks so much for sparing me anymore time on this scam. The ID on FarmersOnly.com is Farmer 5208819. Thank you for this website and I will be a lot more careful in the future.

Here is some of his odd texts:

I know we just met. But I feel that known you forever ,I know we just met,But I feel so close to you,I know we just met,But yet we can joke and then be real when we need to be I know we just met,But I hope you’re in my life to stay,I know we just met,But I already Falling love with you.

I've searched for you,Beyond the stars,Throughout the years,And so very far Some how I knew.That you were out there,But that's the thing...I didn't know where.When I couldn't find you,I just kept crying,But I couldn't give up...I had to keep trying.She’s out there, I'm thinking.I continued my search,For the love I was seeking.From hour to hour,And from place to place,I didn't give up,In this heart-rushing race,The days went by,As well as the years,It had brought me nothing But painful tears,Then all of a sudden,There you stood...Like a beautiful angel...Floating in the woods,Where have you been?All of my life,I long for the moment,To call you mine.In love's embrace,We'll be together.Our love is protected,And will last forever.Fate has lead me to you,The one from above...My search is over,I've finally found you,My one true.

I offer you: my commitment, my time, my hope for the future, a shoulder to cry on,
a smile to lift you up, an arm to give you strength, shelter from all harm, and a kiss to inspire you. I offer you my heart and all I have to give. I offer you a lifetime of love.

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

our love is the link that holds our two hearts together.
Advertisement

#372891 by AlanJones Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:19 am
Thanks for posting, please help his other victims by posting the email address he is using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.