If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#373964 by mrajan73 Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:17 am
I have been scammed by Richard Walls and have found that he has also scammed other ladies through affiny.com (blieveisthekey) and badoo.com (Chris from California) as reported on RomanceScam. He also has a regular match.com profile, He claims to be in the UK currently (Surrey Quays) but is of Canadian citizenship and says he was born and brought up in Texas by an uncle after he lost both his parents in an accident when he was 12. Says he has lived in Guadeloupe and in Luxembourg and knows French as well. Speaks with a soft Caribbean accent. Claims he is a construction engineer who studied in New York but has terrible English. Has a fake Linked in profile as well as a fake website for his company (REW Constructions Ltd) that he removed when I questioned him on it.

Story is that he went to Paris and then Monaco for work and finally to Nigeria to complete his project. While there his crew had an accident and 5 men died. He has paid their families but needs money to pay the hotel bill otherwise will get arrested. I asked him why he couldn't access his Bank of America account to get funds and he said they are blocked. He then showed me a bankers draft he received from the company he was contracting for (fake one - found a similar one with different amount on another Scam website) so I asked him why he coundn't cash that and he had another story.Interesting difference is that he is asking me to send money to different people and accounts in the UK and France rather than to himself directly which leads me to believe he is money laundering also.

Beware of him as he is very good and will try to draw you in. I played along as much as I could and discovered he has various email ids: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. He also has about 6 Skype accounts under his name (way to discover them is through his date of birth which is Sept 1). We used one of these to chat on and Skype phone regularly.

I have images of his which I am trying to upload but not very successful!
Advertisement