If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#49294 by Isabelladonna Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:58 pm
The latest from my scammer: He give me a telefonnumber: 00447866654872
He always sends me a lot of new fotos. I told him unequivocally, that he get no money from me - never! But he can not get rid of - he can't forget me. I have new photos, but I don't know, how I can post it here........ :?:
His email-adress: [email protected]. I think he is a nigerian scammer, he don't speak a good english.
His latest idea, that I can trust him: He want to know my full adress and my phone-number and his stockbroker in UK will send me a check. Then I can give the money back, whenever he needs it. I know what he's up, what should I do??? I want to find the man at the pictures, which has no idea, that his fotos are abused. Sorry for my english, I work with translator. :boohoo: :boohoo:
Advertisement

#49304 by Bubbles Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 am
Welcome Isabelladonna. You certainly have a scammer. He wants you to cash the check which is actually a forged check. If you do, you will be liable for all of the money and may be charged by the police for passing a bad check.

I strongly recommend that you stop communicating with this scammer. Scammers are good at getting past your defenses to get you to cooperate with them. There is nothing for you in this situation. Stop emailing them.

There are directions in my signature to tell you how to post pictures.

Sadly, your goal of telling the person who's pictures the scammer used will not change anything. The pictures are already compromised. Please feel free to ask questions.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#49329 by Isabelladonna Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:55 am
I can not post photos, I do not understand this. Can I send for someone, who do it for me??? I have a lot of photos and I think it is important, to post them.......................
Thanks for help
Isabelladonna :=) :=)
#49381 by David Jansen Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:14 am
The scammer is using (part of) the name Dockery Michael Wells. He finds his victims on facebook, and there he makes his first contact:
Hey How are you doing? i found your profile interesting after reading somethings about you so feel free to respond to my email will want us to correspond better and see.

Michaelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Von: Michael Wells
Datum: 2011
An:
Betreff: Re: without

Good morning xxxxxx,Knock!!!Knock!!! May I come into your world??? I bring no flowers,No cakes,But wishes to keep U fresh, Prayer to keep u healthy, And love to keep u smiling... Good Morning baby, How are you doing today. I thought i should send you a mail this morning before moving on to today's work. Have a lovely day and my wishes are silent but true, Everywhere they will follow you.. Luck is yours, wishes are mine.. I wish your present and future always shine. I want you to know that though we’re not too close in distance. We’re not too near in miles. But emails can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles, so i will love to read from you soon.

I want to plant a seed into the soil, the soil of my unpredictable life. Hoping for each seed to blossom throughout the darken night. Without the knowledge of knowing what each seed will form into... But a rose I wish upon a star for this precious seed to become. I will pray so my rose will be a rose filled with love and beauty with Gracefulness and Charm. A rose that would be viewed as a quantum characteristic that accounts for the existence of love. A while It took to search for the perfect seed, till I found the one that spoke the language of love back to me. The see d of desire that will blossom into A perfect love for me to call my own. The petals on that rose. Will be the petals that present my life such a life I will live, for all I long for is to find the perfect love to call my own... Such beauty, such desire
Such sweet scent I want you to hold proudly.

I will not fear to see what you might become For I shall not walk away I will be here waiting for you, You are my beauty, You are my path, You are the rose I will water, If you promise to stay for a while. Many roses their petals fall out of their place But I am hoping yours will always be invigorating. I hope you won't have to say good-bye soon. For I will hold a promise today to watch you grow and to admire your beauty as You blossom through this quiet and lonely night. I will listen carefully and watch your sweet body Grow with mine. I will tell you stories about the nights I spent Being lonely. I will tell you about how beautiful the past nights used to be when I gently fell asleep under the shimmering stars. I will tell you about the feeling of being loved a lifetime ago. and I promise to show you my heavenly garden as soon As you decide its me who you want to see on to morrow. But today I am here to guide you and I am here to protect you... My Rose I wish you would become, for today my being is yours to keep... I hope you'll understand this and don't think I'm in a rush. I will surely honor you feelings and decision.

Have a lovely day and God bless You.

Bye for now and I hope to read from you soon enough.

Yours,
Michael

Von: Michael Wells
Datum: .2011
An:
Betreff: Re: without

Good Morning xxxxx,No email from you hope you're having a nice time out in xxxxxx....

A poem for you...

I Care

I’m sending this to let you know
I think of you each day,
And pray for your recovery,
Hoping soon you’ll be okay.

You’re going through a lot right now;
You’re treatments can be trying;
Remember while you do them
It’s your problem you’re defying.

Hold on to your positive attitude,
And when things get hard to bear,
Know that I am here for you;
Remember that I care.

And when you’re well and flourishing,
Look back and realize,
You learned what you were made of;
That’s a reward that satisfies!

I believe in you; You can do it!

A Joke for you....

A man is in court. The Judges says,"on the 3rd August you are accused of killing your wife by beating her to death with a hammer, how do you plead?"

"Guilty", said the man in the dock.

At this point a man at the back of the court stood up and shouted "You dirty rat!" The Judge asked the man to site down and to refrain from making any noise.

The Judge continued "..... and that also on the 17th September you are accused of killing your son by beating him to death with a hammer, how do you plead"?

"Guilty", said the man in the dock.
Again the same man at the back stood up and shouted even louder, "You dirty rotten stinking rat"!!

At this point the Judge called the man to the bench and said, "I have already asked you to be quiet, if you continue with these outbursts, I will have to charge you with contempt of court. I can understand your feelings, but what relationship have you to this man?"

He replied "He is my next door neighbor".
The Judge replied, "I can understand your feelings then, but you must refrain from any comments".

The man replied "NO, your Honor, you don't understand.
Twice I have asked if I could borrow a hammer, and BOTH TIMES he said he didn't have one"!!!

Your Army Man

Mike xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#49675 by David Jansen Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:40 am
Here is (one of his) dating site profiles: http://www.youdate.net/showprofile.php?id=8964#
My name is Dockery Michael Wells, but the world knows me as "Mike" I am currently in Iraq, with a California National Guard, Infantry unit in a one year and six deployment. I am also a former US Marine infantryman, having served 8 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st Batallion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd Batallion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Lejeune, NC (3rd Batallion, 6th Marine Regiment) I have been to many different places in the world, experienced many cultures, drank their beer, passed out in a topless beach in the Seychelles Islands. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army. Any other questions, please contact me, or drop me a line, and if it's not a matter of national security, I will answer to the best of my ability, so help me god!

I am a fun loving, caring and gentle Man, with a great big heart. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. Im a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I dont take myself too seriously. I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. . Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed (unless of course I am working around the house), well grounded, and I know that being sexy is a state of mind rather than ones appearance.. I absolutely love music and movies, and I have a wide and varied taste for both.

And has two other email addresses: [email protected] and [email protected]

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.