If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#377081 by Sasha13 Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:07 am
On Fri, Nov 23, 2018, 2:30 AM Paul Williams <[email protected] wrote:
My love ,

Thanks so much for these past days which you brought joy to my life ,i can't help how i feel because i am falling for you.As i stare into the past and how peaceful it has been these few days, i can only think of you and how you have brought peace into my life .Its so beautiful to get lost in my thoughts feels like that rest of the world don't exist but the thought of you reminds me that you are rest of the world and there is something to look forward to out there. I would be honest its been very long i felt this way , i continuously rapped myself with work that i forgot what it feels like to have someone in your life . How simple my life is now you are here,how I cherish each breath,how I crave the light and laughter you have brought me. Fallen into the sweetest of dreams and how I hope no one wakes me , the simplest gesture wraps itself around my heart,where I will hold it forever.Each time we say goodbye a part of me weeps,though I know it is not forever but to my aching soul it is an eternity .How did you do it?I ask myself,how did you banish the fear, the darkness? You have made me see that nothing is that bad,that I am strong and worthy of happiness,you have saved me from myself.Everyday I wake up and smile to myself knowing you are waiting for me,knowing you can't wait to see me.How would I go on if you were not on the other side waiting for me giving me hope of a better tomorrow .Your sweet angelic voice continuously rings in my ears , You came into my life unexpectedly and everything took a turn for the better.As you unfolded yourself to me, i discovered more and more beauty.I have never seen so much gentleness in one person without even knowing it you are slowly making a place for yourself in my heart. It used to seem so hard at times to feel so close in a relationship but it’s so easy to feel close to you, You and I are connected in a way that goes beyond romance,beyond friendship,beyond what we've ever had before.It has defied time, distance,and changes in ourselves and in our lives.It has defied every explanation except one, Pure and simply, we're soul mates.I can't explain, I just feel it,it's there in the way my spirits lift ,whenever we talk, the sound of your voice brings me home in a way I can't explain.It's in the delight I feel, when we laugh ,when i think of you,it's like a tiny piece of the universe shifts into place.A place it's supposed to be and all is right with the world.These things and so many more,have made me understand that this is a once in a lifetime forever connection.A connection that could only exist between you and me and deep in my soul i know that our connection is a rare gift,one that brings us extraordinary happiness all through our lives.Now i can gladly say heaven is missing an angel,because you are here with me.

https://www.youtube .com/watch? v=f28MJ7IMsS8&feature=youtu.be

Till we speak again
Yours Faithfully
Advertisement