If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#378967 by Ahmed berjawi Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:40 pm
Beware if dealing with this company onlinesamexelectronics .com they prey on you from Alibaba, they claim they an electronics company in the USA.
They ask for Western Union money transfer
Once you transfer the money and send them the receipt they claim they ship the order ASAP, well I transferred the money and sent them the receipt and communications almost seized, I was lucky it was the weekend and they couldn’t access the money until Monday, so I phished around some more with him and they couldn’t prove they were legitimate anything small would have being fine .
So I cancelled the transfer 2 hrs before the western union opened, and when it was time for him to collect (boy he was furious) he was told the bad news that I had canceled the transfer.
That’s when they showed there true colours .
He offered me 50% discount ($500) and free stock, I asked him to send me a photo of the stock , and he clamed it’s against company policy . I said if he was genuine and wanted to make a sale for him to send the stock and give me the tracking number then I’ll pay him. That made him more furious . Me being a business owner I seen all the red flags and asked all right questions he couldn’t answer.
Beware because you won’t get you stock
They’ve done it to others before me and they weren’t so lucky
Advertisement

#378984 by AlanJones Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:29 am
Thanks for posting.

Anyone claiming to be selling brand name electronics (particularly recent model iPhones) at too good to be true prices is a scammer. Legitimate businesses do not offer massive discounts or buy one get one free type offers.

From the fake website:
Customers ALWAYS come first. Whether you are shopping with us for the first time or have purchased from us before, our goal is to make your shopping experience with SAMEX ELECTRONCS as easy and informative as possible.

If you have any questions regarding a product, a suggestion on how to improve the shopping experience, or an inquiry regarding some of our products or policies, we are here to make your experience with SAMEX ELECTRONCS as pleasant as possible. Our highly trained staff is ready to answer any questions, process your order, or help you with any concerns.

SAMEX ELECTRONCS
Address: 1203 Jefferson St
City: Laurel
State: Mississippi
Zip code: 39440
Ccomtry: United States

Hours of Business: 9AM – 6PM, Monday through Saturday. A request received during non-business hours will be handled on the next day of operation.

[email protected]
Call us on: +15617172334

From the WhoIs for onlinesamexelectronics.com:
Creation Date: 2017-08-21T11:04:32
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-08-21T11:04:32

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.