If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#381920 by hackman07 Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:13 am
Hello my mother was scammed by this website because of her also fake facebook friend, I dunno what are their conversation about this, based on her email that I read and the tracking number which can only be used in the website the guy is sending a package to our home my mom paid 5,200 usd in order for this to be sent to her home. several weeks later the agent of the website is asking for more money because they said the package was stuck at the customs and is undergoing examinations. Until now this website is still contacting her through email and demanding fees for the release of the package. At first I believe it was real until yesterday I checked the websites address and searched it on google and saw a site that has the exact same address as this website https://www.expressworldcourier247.com it's also a courier company and I saw in the search result this viewtopic.php?f=10&p=376829 which angered me. I would like to warn people to this website I feel regret that I believe in this website and almost all our money was put to this site also we had to sell our car. I can't blame my mother because she's really novice when it comes to the internet and her "fake" friend is manipulating her to believe that this site is real. I think that he is now demanding her to return the package using this fraud website. The contact person that my mother is talking to in this site is MICHAEL ROLLAND he is the operations manager he is always the one who talks to her about the package. The name of the person that is being used as a receiver of money her name is ROSE FERNANDEZ remittance center is being used as a payment method. and here are the other details about the company

NOBLE EXPRESS MOVERS
Headquarters:Noble Express, 1722 J St#17,
Sacramento Road,Liverpool, UK
Email address : [email protected]
Tel: + 491-525-1-594-159,
Advertisement

#381921 by AlanJones Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:29 am
Welcome to Scamwarners. I'm sorry to hear that your mother is being scammed.

It sounds very much like your mother is the victim of a romance scammer and he has told her that he is either shipping her gifts or shipping his personal belongings to her. The domain thenobleexpress.com was registered last April by someone in Nigeria, so there is no doubt that it is a fake website.

Creation Date: 2018-04-24T19:54:30Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-04-24T19:54:30Z

Registrant Name: Spenser Amaete
Registrant Organization: The Noble Express
Registrant Street: 49, Agboyi Road, Alapere
Registrant City: Ketu
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 100001
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.9090143461
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Your mother needs to understand that the package does not exist and that whoever she thinks her friend is, he is actually a young Nigerian whose only interest in her is stealing from her.

The best thing for your mother to do is totally block the "friend" on Facebook and any other methods he uses to contact her and ignore any further contact from him or the fake courier company.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#381922 by hackman07 Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:38 am
I would like to thank you for giving me the source of the website owner, is it the same as the website mynobleexpress.com? Ok additional info before I posted this I already informed her but I used an fake temporary email as a sender of the email because she would not believe me and would dismiss me like i'm a paranoid person. I screenshot the noble express website's page also the other fake courier website page and the post about that website here in this forum and I sent it to her email account, later that day she still responded to the emails that angered me again because she is not convinced then tomorrow that day which is today I confronted her about it just to make sure because she is collecting a money today and I had to talk to her about it. she was still in denial maybe she's doing in order for her to not be guilty maybe she'll accept that fact someday. I'll send your replies by doing screenshot of this thread in order for her to stop one and for all.
#381924 by AlanJones Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:55 am
The domain ownership details for mynobleexpress.com aren't provided as completely by the registrars as the other one was, but there is enough to show that the domain is fake.

Creation Date: 2018-12-27T09:37:34Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-12-27T09:37:34Z

Registrant Organization: Squarem Limited
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Country: NG

The domain was registered less than 2 months ago, again by someone in Nigeria. Yet on their website, they claim to be a market leader with over 1500 active clients. Quite a claim for a 2 month old company.

Noble Express Movers, Couriers and Freight Forwarder is the recognized leading provider of same-day transportation and distribution services across the country. From our headquarters in midtown Atlanta, Noble Express Movers, Couriers and Freight Forwarder Inc. manages the transportation, distribution and logistics for a rapidly expanding list of well over 1500 active clients, including many Fortune 500 companies with operations around the world.

There are also a number of other discrepancies in the website, such as the fact that they claim to be in the UK, yet have a German phone number and also the address is false and does not exist in the claimed location.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.