If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#382868 by Beingscammedsucks Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:04 pm
OMG I am a sucker. The biggest of all. I hate this so much. So, I am on Facebook and I got messages on messenger from a guy named Larson K Darrell. Good looking guy. I responded to him and we began to talk. And of course he hooked me. Promised to take care of me and the kids. Told me that he loved me. Then one day he said he coudln’t use his phone because apple requested money in order to activate it. But he manipulated me to purchase 2 100$ iTunes cards for him. I KNOW. I KNOW. But, omg I just want to believe in people. Then he claimed that his dog is at the vets and he has to pay a bill but doesn’t have a means to pay the bill because he is on the rig. He claimed he left his wallet on shore because the company takes good care of him. So easy to fall for the excuse. He then asked me to take pictures of my credit cards and give him the account information, password and login. I told him the cards were maxed out. He said he would pay them off. He claims to be wealthy. And then I would call the vet and pay it off. The name he used is Larson K Darrell. Email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#382900 by Tim Atem Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:43 am
I'm sorry that happened to you. Could you copy/paste some of the emails or messages he sent you asking for money? This will help warn others. Make sure to remove your personal information before posting.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5