If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#383403 by bdanshin Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:07 am
Subject: Re: FW: Business Proposal/message from William Danshin, President, WaterCorp, Canada

Hello XXX,
I write to acknowledge the receipt of your email massage; I have gone through your email details and all is well noted . However I wish to re-assure you STRONGLY that this transaction is 100% RISK FREE to both of us, provided you will keep to the laid down procedure to transfer this fund to your nominated bank account. I would like us to work as a team and good business partners for better tomorrow.
I am a banker and I know all monitory regulations all over the world which I will guide you through the process, This is to avoid any queries from your Government/authorities when the money swift In. But first kindly forward me the below details before commencement of this project also I will be counting on your discretion never to disclose this deal to any person until we pull it through. We will split fund 50% 50% that is $US6,000,000.00 for me and $US6,000,000.00 for you. If you not happy with 50/50 then you can forget about it
1) Your name in Full:
2) Your Address:
3) Your Occupation:
4) Your Cell phone Number:
5) Marital Status:
Kindly provide the above details bellow is a front and back copy of my bank identification ID.I shall await your reply in-order to commence with this project also give you contact details to Mr.David Rottino of Linn Energy to contact him and confirm the authenticity of my claim.
Sincerely
Mr. Henrich Kisker.
Additional:- Do you need Loan for individual or corporate concern? I can also help you secure a loan here in my bank but after we have concluded on this project. With rates from 10% to 20%. The Minimum amount you can borrow is $1 Million to Maximum of $50.Million.Loan Term: 3 to 5 years if you are interested contact me for more details.

Welcome :( XXX)! I'd like to express that I've received your email request. With regard to instruction from Mr. Henrich Kisker of Zurich Cantonal Bank to load a total sum of $6 Million dollars via palladium black Visa card and send it to you, please note that your parcel will be sending through our correspondent agent in South Africa. Because sending the card from here in UK will be considered as money laundering act due to British laws. I only accepted to do this because of my former colleague Mr. Henrich Kisker from Zurich Cantonal Bank whom I respected so much. I have already explained to your partner on this regard which he understands.

However I will email you with the tracking details soonest I receive them from our DHL diplomat agent in South Africa so you can fellow up for collection, email us once you receive the card so we can direct you on how to use it.

Best regards,

Mr. William Thomas Winters
Relationship Management| International Remittance Department

Standard Chartered bank London.(S.C.B)
Foreign Account Department/General Ledger Department (GLD),
9.00AM - 5.00PM (Mondays-Fridays) 9:00AM - 4:00PM (Saturdays).
_______
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details and added quotes for clarity.
Advertisement