If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#385541 by Peggy Millwood Sat May 11, 2019 3:35 pm
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have someone from Instagram pretending to be the musical artist 'Travis Tritt'. He has even sent me a picture of 'Travis Tritt's' social security card by text. I've made it clear to him I'm not interested in a relationship. He keeps telling me he loves me, etc. He is trying to get me to email this City Trust Security Company about two boxes that is supposed to contain a large sum of money & have it sent to my address, take a certain amount out for myself & hold the rest for him so his managers doesn't know about it. Then he gave me his deposit information. This attempt is after I refused his first offer to work for him in management using my bank account which I would have to transfer money to the places he told me to. I've tried to figure out how to catch him or whoever it is to put a stop to it but don't know how. They are cruel to do this to other innocent people.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun May 12, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split from old unrelated topic
Advertisement

#385609 by AlanJones Sun May 12, 2019 10:55 pm
Please help other victims by posting details of the email addresses, phone numbers and websites that these scammers are using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.