If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#388343 by Vlack Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:47 pm
Added a bilingual "woman" (Alicia Garcia) on Instagram not sure it is a male behind the scam, then after couple messages asked me to chat thru google hangouts.... told me that is a model and she is looking for a sponsor her model career with Sony ent. after two days chats send me an award Cert. picture and asked me to be her business rep.
send me a few pictures of "her"; asked to have a video chat to confirm her identity, and always had the perfect excuse to evade visual communication.
couldn't find duplicate pictures on the internet but the addresses on the certification were inconsistent with the original address, this person claims to live in Florida and perfectly wrote me messages in English and Spanish in real time.
this person works very well in terms of communication and follows up conversations (lots of texting at night time)
so it might be originally located out of the USA territory
if someone tells me how to attach pics on this website I can attach all the pics received
Advertisement

#388420 by Tim Atem Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:52 am
How to post photos: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Please watermark the picture as fake or stolen, too. Could you also post some of their messages and emails as well as any email addresses and other contact details? Make sure to remove your personal information before posting.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5