If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#216323 by xelyniyax Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:14 am
Someone contacted me on facebook with the name David, said to be a commander of the navy of british army, almost the same things he writes Amelie. I also like you are in germany. I think it's be the same person.
I have been to his game, I wanted to see how far.
I started to do research on the internet and with regard to the pictures he had on his profile, when I asked him why he had a name and his uniform was another name, I think he told me so many lies, before you post the name of this person I want to be sure it's really a con man, and if it is, then it is not only behind him there are other people.
how do I send to you to send in private email to this person, and the name that tells me to be, instead, the first his conversation with me.

Hi Sweetie, i have been on duty that's why i could not continue our chat,
yes i can help you if you are really a good person and ready to love me,how are you doing today?
My Name is David I am the only child of my parents. My father died a year before joined the army and my mother died 9 years ago.....

My wife died 3years ago and since then i have been all alone,never remarried or had any relationship with any woman............
My wife died of car accident, she was hit by a drunk driver on her way to work on Tuesday 16th October 2009
I don't have any kids but I love kinds so much I am a British Citizen, also a British Naval Officer serving as in Kabul Afghanistan I was born on 29 May 1955 I am commanding 370 junior officers here in Kabul Afghanistan, so my schedules are very tight always. I have been on duty here in Kabul Afghanistan for over 3year and my assignment duty will be over in 2months time. I joined face book newly to meet some one decent and unique people, and I am very much happy to know you and be your friend. That is all about me................ Please tell me about your good self. How old are you......? , Where are you from....? Do you have kids? Sorry if I ask many question... I will be happy to read from you once again and to know more about you. wishing you all the best God bless. Thanks so much
Advertisement