If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#6459 by 2good Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:45 am
hello!

I come from Austria

First i had to beg your pardon- my english is not good.

I was fooled by a man in the internet and after i look so many times to the internet and i found your homepage.

Short details:

at 10th november a man take contact with me on skype
his nick was williams wilky

i keep all the chat protokolls and the mails

his real name should be jonathan williams , garden avenue 24 lagos nigeria
and his phonenumber was +2348074935714

and the picture i send also by the mail- i think its only a pic from the internet

then we write together by msn (windows messenger)
he write to me, that he is a business man in the oilbusiness he, comes from America and live the next 10 years in vienna.

then he wrote to me that he had to fly to his sister to new york- she had an car accident.

then he wrote hi must fly to Africa - he won a contract with an oilconcern and then he fly back to Austria and we should meet at the airport at the first time.on december 5th

on dec 5th when i drive on the highway to the airport my phone rings and a policeman from lagos called my, he asked me if i knew Mr. Williams and sayd to me that mr. Williams dont come with the flight- he was attected- i wash shoked and i felled like my heart stands still.

on my way home, i get a call from mr. Williams, i should go online, when i am at home, he needs my help.

at home i go online and he tells me the story, when he was attected and he needs help and needs money- i should call a number in england from his friend- he would help him.

but his friend was not at home, he was in china for business- only hes wife was at home.

she said, that she only can send hime 5000 € because she cant get more without her man- but Williams said he needs 6000€ and he begs me to send him the rest of the money (1000 €) - i get it back when hi comes with the next flight to austria.

so i send 1000 € with western union to him, i believed that i get it back as soon as possible

then i hear nothing, and i know that i was fooled.

I called the number in england- and the woman said i dont have tob e scared and he is realy a honest man, and also she invits us, when she gets the baby, we should fly to england.
The picture that i get from him seams tob e only a picture from a person from internet, the number i get from him was a nigerian number and i called the next day the number from his „friend“ and no one goes tot he phone- only a voice – i think it was a number from a call center
i go to the police, but i think the money is lost

now i want to show you, how nice and lovly words such a thief can use, to open the heart from a good woman, to believe that he is honest and all what he say is true.

PLEASE- BE CAREFULL! SHOUT OUT LOUD AND FIGHT WITH TOOTH AND NAILS- GO TO THE POLICE- HAVE NO SHAME AND PUT IT ALSO TO A HOMEPAGE LIKE THIS THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN BE CAREFULL!!!

The first contact in skype:
William Chatpotokoll Skype
[
10.11.2008 16:59:40] williams wilky : Hi ...have just read your profile...it doesn't reveal much about you...but its good and looks genuine
will be good to know you...am quite new on the site ...less than a week old...work in consultancy/analysis, new in the Austria,work and reside in Wien, have hobbies in painting art and listening to music your profile exites me..you might be the reason why am on here..lol...will be good to chat..and discover your other attributes....and am sure in return you'd discover mine too...Would have loved to send you this mail in German but,i have only just started a German lesson....
hoping to hear from you soon
stay shining.

WILL

[10.11.2008 23:31:36] Angelika : na dann wird es Zeit für dich Deutsch zu lernen, mein Englisch ist sehr schlecht ( now its time for you to learn germen, because my english is awful)
[12.11.2008 07:04:36] williams wilky : Good morning Agelica,
how is it going this Wednesday morning?good i hope.
It was so lovely to read a reply from you,it really inflated me with joy as i never thought i would be worthy of an angels(A kind, charming, lovable person) attention!...Hope you dont mind us swaping personal mail adress so we 'd exchange mails and get to know much more about ourselves,if you don't mind ..here goes mine([email protected])...and besides i can be your English teacher and you my German teacher...what do you think?...Have a lovely day and i hope to hear from you

STAY PRETTY

WILL

[12.11.2008 07:06:19] williams wilky : Gutenmorgen Agelica, wie ist es Gehen heute Mittwoch-morgen? gute i-Hoffnung. Sie war, also reizend, eine Antwort von Ihnen, es blies zu lesen mich wirklich mit Freude auf, wie ich nie dachte, dass ich von einer Aufmerksamkeit der Engel (a-freundliche, bezaubernde, entzückende Person) angemessen sein würde! … Hoffnung kümmern sich Sie um uns nicht swaping persönliche Postadresse so wir ' d-Austauschpost und beginnen, viel mehr über uns selbst zu wissen, wenn Sie don' t-Verstand. .here geht meine ([email protected])… und außer mir kann Ihr Englischlehrer und Sie sein mein deutscher Lehrer…, was Sie denken? … Haben Sie einen reizenden Tag und ich hoffe, von Ihnen zu hören AUFENTHALT RECHT
[15.11.2008 22:45:08] Angelika : hi - your german is equal bad as my english- ggg

The mails:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Good Morning
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 02:53:30 -0500

Hello, Good morning Angel, how are you today?..it was such a refreshing chat we had last night...i really did enjoy getting to know you...you obviously come across to me as a every warm and affable person....am hoping to discover your other attributes ...am sure you keep an array of them..lol
Am beginning to think if maybe you could be that special one that'd light a permanent glow in my heart and paint an everlasting smile on my face.
Am hoping we get to talk again tonight....cause even though am kind of busy now , i am seriously thinking of you and thinking what you are up to...anyway i have to go for a walk now.
Stay beautiful and keep in touch ...and remember someone somewhere's thinking of you....heres sending loads of affection.
Speak soon

Will

Subject: Good Morning
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:45:48 -0500

Good morning Angelika,
how nice it is to see this grey space filled with words from you, It really inflated me with joy again cause reading a line from you always makes my spirit soar.Though i thought someone has rip you off me as i didn't hear from for two days lol.

I'm pretty sure that your English 'd be much better if you 'd keep on writing to me till we meet up perhaps, before the end of this month???...and i think that 'd only be possible if and only if we create a time for ourselves everyday cause, i think thats the easiest fastest way to get to know much more about ourselves and also for you to improve in writing English...what do you think?

Hope to hear from you

Missing you

WILL

Dieses Mail hat er in Deutsch geschrieben, da ich meinte, wenn er ohnedies länger in Österreich bleiben muß, wärs ja nicht schlecht, wenn er ein wenig Übung in deutscher Konversation hat.
Subject: Good Evening
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:15:22 -0500
Gutenabend zu Ihnen Engel,
wie tun Sie und hoffen, dass Sie einen reizenden Montag hatten? bitte don' t-Gefühlschrecken für das Halten nicht von intouch allem dieses während, sein gerechtes dieses i' VE, das die outta Stadt eine Zeitlang wegen eines Geschäftsabkommens ging ich gewesen wurde, für in das britische ..... wohle i' d ist on-line-diese Nacht, falls Sie freigeben, um… i-gerade zu plaudern Hoffnung jemand hasn' t stollen meinen Platz in Ihrem Herzen….Lassen Sie einen reizenden Abend… bitte mir verzeihen wenn i didn' t traslate es wohl
WILL

Subject: Good Evening
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:21:34 -0500

Very good evening Angel,
just thought i'd let you know that i've trslated your mail ....will you be online tomorrow ?
WILL

Subject: RE: Good morning
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:24:45 -0500

Good Afternoon Angel,
how are you doing and hope you had a lovely night?...Thank you so very much for the reply ...thought my sillence has made me lost your friendship beofore i fully got it but,i'm glad to know i still having my chances of having you all to myself somedays lol...I think it'd be nice for us to meet up as you said,can even get a day or two days off work so we'd meet up next week preferably from on 4th...What do you think ?...Have a lovely day and i hope to hear from you
WILL

Subject: hello sweetheart
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:04:53 -0500

Good evening Angel,
how are you and hope you had a lovely day today?
how i hate to tell you this cause i dont want to put you in a pensive mood but,i guess i just have to cause ,you mean so much to me now ....I received a call from ny that my sister was involved in a car accident and that she is been hospitalised....God ! i just hope she is okay as i dont want to lose her...please remember me in your prayers....i will send you a mail as soon as i get there

Will

Subject: RE: hello my poor sweetheart
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:23:59 -0500

Hi honey,
how are you doing and hope you having a lovely day?
i know you must be pretty worried by now that you've not heard from me ,its just that i've not really had the time to go online.

However,I arrived safely going straight to the hospital where I am presently mailing you from now ,I am glad to tell you that my sister is stable quoting the words of the doctor ,her taxi was hit by another car from behind which almost affected her spinal cord again for the second time ,though the doctor thought she will be fine that the protective cord which she had there from her first operation protected her,but the doctor said they still need to run another test on her and that the result will be out tomorrow...God..I just hope everything goes well cos I dont think I can face the pain of loosing her,she is the only family I have apart from my daughter...Thanks for you concern..will try and keep intouch with you

Will

Subject: Good evening
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:47:06 -0500
Good evening honey,
how are you and hope you had a lovely saturday?....Thanks a lot for your concern and love once again,i honestly appreciate everything you are doing for me right now, you are such a remedy casuse reading a mail from you always increases the strenght in me.
However,they have carried out the text on her and thank God she's okay but, the doctor said that she has to remain in the hospital for sometime cause,she needs a proper TLC and watchover till she is is completely okay as she is still kinda weak for now and besides,she is still complaining of some minor pains all over her body ...I just hope she gets well soon as i hate seeing her in pains...she is the only family i have left now and she means so much to me and my little angel....Honey please keep praying for us as always ....Thanks for your love ...Missing you
WILL

Subject: RE: i must tell you something
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:59:16 -0500

Hi honey,
I'm always glad read a reply from you cause it makes me feel like the most happiest man on earth,thank God you took my hands on that fertile land,when i first stretched it out to you,i'm so glad i found you

Please don't feel dismay for not been intouch since yesterday,its just that i've been really busy with Esther and my little angel....I'm so greathful for your support,care and love,you are such a remedy and i'm so glad i found you.Cant wait to show you how greathful i am for everything...Ohh that reminds me ! ...i think you are my lucky charm as well cause i've just won a contract to supply a client with crude oil from dubai or Africa but,i think i'd rather go to Africa cause its seems the Arabs are always defficult to deal with...been trying to call you but,i couldn't get through,i even sent you an sms but,i dont know if you got it as well....My flight leaving any moment from now to Africa ...Will send you a mail as soon as i get there ...DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU ...Please send me your mobile number again as i dont know if i have the right number so i 'd keep intouch with you till we meet up on Friday...Missing you

WILL

Subject: FLIGHT DETAIL
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:42:47 -0500

Hi honey ,
how are you doing and hope you having a lovely sunday ,its kinda sad that i've not been able to get online since i got here,its just that there internet service out here is kinda poor ,i've tried sending you sms sebveral times but it keeps saying "message failed"i even had to beg the hotel manager to assist me so i'd send you this mail.anyway,i 'm glad all 'd be over tonight cause, i'd be your arms tomorrow....

Here goes my flight details:
KLM Royal Dutch 588 -
Departure: LOS Thu 4 Dec 22:30
Arival: to VIE Fri 5 Dec 8:55

Hope you understand it?...please send me an sms as soon as you get this ....Hugs and kisses
WILL

And the messenger protokoll
Williams Angelika Oh honey are u there?
Angelika Williams yes
Williams Angelika Oh thank God you are here
Angelika Williams you must get my sms in the next time
Angelika Williams whats happend honey
Angelika Williams ?
Williams Angelika the most devastating thing happened to me yesterday i use to hear of such things happening to others but never cld imagine it will happen to me
Williams Angelika u remember when i told you i was going to the restaurant to eat
Angelika Williams yes
Angelika Williams and then i cant reach you
Williams Angelika well it happened on my way back from the restaurant when the hotel taxi driver brought to my notice a black jeep that has been following us for a while
Williams Angelika i turned back and saw he was right.....so i asked him to increase his spedd and get me to the hotel asap he did speed ,but they had a faster car so they caught up with us forcing us to a stop
Williams Angelika they pulled me out of the car and draged me on the ground asking me to lay flat on the ground At at the point i had my heart in my mouth and all i could think of was you...strange eh!!!and the first thing they asked me for was for my international passport but luckily for me ,for i didnt come out with it yesterday unlike most days when it will be in my pocket
Williams Angelika one of them actually said that if he finds it on me he will shoot me then he searched me and found nothing so they ended up taking my wallet containing over 9000usd,travelers cheque,credit cards and some other items
Angelika Williams oh my god
Angelika Williams you had so much luck that you are alive
Williams Angelika yes God saved my life and your love...
Williams Angelika After taking all what i had on me they left me and went over to the driver they asked me to bury my head and dont look up while they went over to meet the driver then i heard them raising their voices and screaming on the driver speaking afrikan and the next thing i heard was a gun shot i rasied up my head and saw the driver fall straight to the ground seeing that happen i completely lost my sence
Angelika Williams i cant belive this- i know you dont lie, but why do people do something
Angelika Williams is the driver dead?
Angelika Williams please come back to austria as soon as possible
Williams Angelika no he is not dead as at this morning i was told that he is still on life surport
Williams Angelika even after they drove off i couldnt move as i was still in shock and was still laying flat on the ground it took the sound of the police siren to bring me back to my sences as the police arrived claiming they heard gun shots fired from our direction soi they had to come,so we were first taken to the hospital and then to the police station where i explained all what happned
Williams Angelika it was there i asked the inspector to ring you
Williams Angelika I have a flight that leaves at 2pm and i want to be on it but part of the money taken from me was meant to offset my hotel bills and as it is i have to clear thats before i leave here,i need you to pls help mme get in touch with a friend of mine in the Uk ,i need him to send me some cash down here asap using an instant cash sender called westernunion.......
Williams Angelika .as i have called my bank and they cant seem to get cash down here to me till the nxt 72 hours
Angelika Williams what should i do?
Williams Angelika i need your help to please call Alfred for me..My friend in the U.K ,and explain what had happened to me and tell him that i need him to send me money through and instant speed money sender called WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. as this is the fastest way i can receive money down here...please
Angelika Williams you must give me all the things i must know
Williams Angelika what i owe is 6000euros
Williams Angelika western union..ike an international beareau the change they have agents all over the uk and here all he has to do is to locate any of their agent offices closer to him walk in there with the cash tell them he wants to send money to me ...they will ask for my name and present address,and send it to me,i will in turn go to their branch here and pick the money its very easy and it takes just 5min
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams and whats the number of your friend
Angelika Williams and i need your hole name
Williams Angelika his number is 00441792824223
Angelika Williams and you are in lagos?
Williams Angelika firstname-Jonathan Lastname-Williams address-24 garden avenue city-Lagos country-Nigeria
Angelika Williams ok
Williams Angelika God Bless you
Angelika Williams and the adress in lagos from western union you know it?
Williams Angelika i can't wait to be in your arms
Williams Angelika i can walk into any western union to pick it up
Williams Angelika there is an office close to the hotel
Williams Angelika i know it
Angelika Williams tell me the adress
Williams Angelika I miss you
Williams Angelika if he sends the money to me using that address i will get it
Angelika Williams honey know i dont understand
Williams Angelika all i will require that he sends to me its the 10 digit ref number that western union will give to him when he is done with the transfer
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams can you stay online for the next time
Angelika Williams i try to call him
Williams Angelika yes i will be online waitying for u'
Williams Angelika thank you
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams brb
Williams Angelika love u and God bless you
Williams Angelika just get me home please
Angelika Williams but stay online
Williams Angelika i will
Angelika Williams maybe he had questions to me
Williams Angelika ok love
Angelika Williams i spreek with silvia
Williams Angelika Oh speak to Fred
Williams Angelika sylvia is fred's wife and she is 7months pregnant
Angelika Williams he is in china
Williams Angelika OH MY GOD
Williams Angelika ok tell sylvia i need her help
Williams Angelika and am very sorry am troubling her
Angelika Williams so let me tell you what she say
Angelika Williams she call her bank now
Angelika Williams and i should call her back in 5 minutes
Williams Angelika Ok love
Williams Angelika thank you so much and am so sorry for the stress am putting you through
Angelika Williams she think she cant get the hole money without the signature from her man
Angelika Williams but we will see it in the next 5 minutes
Williams Angelika Oh i pray she does
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams i do so
Angelika Williams i hope the friendship with you isnt always so full of troubles? smile
Williams Angelika Never
Williams Angelika i will make it up to you i promise
Williams Angelika just get me out of here
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams i do my best
Williams Angelika Thank you i owe you alot
Angelika Williams if a be a reach woman i will send it to you but i have no money in the bank
Angelika Williams sorry
Williams Angelika Oh i know
Williams Angelika Thanks
Angelika Williams i hope you get out of afrika as soon as possible
Angelika Williams you choose the wrong land
Williams Angelika i want to be on the flightv that leaves
Williams Angelika if i knew u wont be here
Williams Angelika i didnt know it was this bad
Angelika Williams honey- everything will get allright
Angelika Williams i pray for it
Angelika Williams and i wish i can hold you in my arms soon
Angelika Williams do you look at the clock

mod edit: removed victim's email address -Jillian
Advertisement

#6461 by Jillian Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:58 pm
Continuation of this account of scam, removed from a second thread and posted here for 2good -Jillian

this is the rest of the messenger details

Angelika Williams are 5 minutes ago?
Williams Angelika yes
Williams Angelika please call
Williams Angelika i wish i am in ur arms
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams wait
Angelika Williams i must scroll up for her number
Williams Angelika ok
Angelika Williams she can get 5000 euro
Angelika Williams is this enough
Williams Angelika no darling i need 6000euros
Williams Angelika please tell her that is what i need
Angelika Williams she cant get more
Angelika Williams isnt it enogh?
Williams Angelika no itys not enough
Williams Angelika please let her go and send that..and please can you help me
Williams Angelika please
Williams Angelika OH GOD
Angelika Williams no i cant
Angelika Williams why you need so much money darling
Williams Angelika because of i rented a helicopter to get to the rig
Williams Angelika and my hotel bills
Williams Angelika food
Williams Angelika internet
Angelika Williams but what should i do now?
Williams Angelika i am confused ..please can u help me with the 1000 euros
Williams Angelika and let sylvia go send 5000
Williams Angelika please
Angelika Williams dont lough at my
Angelika Williams but 1000 euros is a lot of money for my
Angelika Williams i look into my konto
Angelika Williams wait a moment please
Williams Angelika i will pay u back love
Williams Angelika please
Williams Angelika i need you more than ever
Williams Angelika please
Angelika Williams no- you had to give me the money back, otherwise i had nothing to eat the next time- lol
Angelika Williams ok
Williams Angelika i Promise to you
Angelika Williams i have 1500 euro on my konto
Williams Angelika i will even pay you with interest ..just get me home i beg you
Angelika Williams but where is a western union office in austria?
Williams Angelika give me ur city let me help u check
Angelika Williams xxxxxxxxxx
Angelika Williams but i see my i can do it online?
Williams Angelika if u do it online i may not be able to get it sweetheart cos africa is backward in technology so please look for an agent please
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams ok
Williams Angelika go to any xxx
Williams Angelika POSTAMT xxxxx
Angelika Williams ok
Williams Angelika and please call sylvia so she can go and send hers
Angelika Williams to the adress you give to me
Angelika Williams please write to me again
Williams Angelika firstname-Jonathan Lastname-Williams address-24 garden avenue city-Lagos country-Nigeria
Angelika Williams and there is a western union office ?
Angelika Williams do you know this?
Williams Angelika yes i know this
Angelika Williams ok
Williams Angelika its just 10mins walk from the hotel
Angelika Williams i repeat
Williams Angelika the manager is going with me
Angelika Williams i got to the raiffeisenbank and they can reach the western union
Angelika Williams i am so confuised
Williams Angelika walk into any Raiffeisenbank..tell them u want to send money to Nigeria using western union
Williams Angelika they will give you a form to fill
Williams Angelika in that form u will be asked my name and address in Nigeria
Williams Angelika write down what i have given you and retrun the form to them
Angelika Williams ok
Williams Angelika they will then process it and then give you a ten digit number called MTCN
Williams Angelika now u will then have to give me this number
Angelika Williams i called my office and they told me- that is ok
Williams Angelika when i get this number i will go to western union office and pick it up
Williams Angelika Thank God
Williams Angelika God Bless you and i owe you for saving my life
Angelika Williams ok please stay online
Angelika Williams i call silvia
Williams Angelika i will stay online
Williams Angelika ok please call
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams honey
Williams Angelika yes love
Angelika Williams i give your mobile number to her
Angelika Williams did sms reach you?
Williams Angelika not yet
Williams Angelika sms will reach me so u can send me sms
Angelika Williams but you must get the number
Williams Angelika yes
Angelika Williams not silvia?
Angelika Williams you must always get the number for her
Williams Angelika i will
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams now i had to go
Williams Angelika ok my love
Angelika Williams i hope you are online
Williams Angelika i will be waiting for you
Williams Angelika how many mins will it take u?
Williams Angelika do u know?
Angelika Williams please honey dont be angrie with my when i say somtething to you
Angelika Williams but i hope you dont fool me
Williams Angelika WHAT?
Williams Angelika OH MY GOD
Angelika Williams i hope you are realy in troubles
Williams Angelika how can u say this
Angelika Williams its my last money for this month
Angelika Williams please dont be angry
Angelika Williams but i dont know you
Angelika Williams ok forget i tplease
Williams Angelika I GIVE YOU MY WORD OF HONOUR
Angelika Williams ill back your pardon before i say this to you!!!
Angelika Williams now i must hurry up
Williams Angelika i swear on on my mother..i will never do that to you
Angelika Williams ok
Williams Angelika :(
Angelika Williams what i am going to do now- i cant tell it to noone
Williams Angelika to me i see you as my wife
Angelika Williams my girlfriends would think i get silly
Williams Angelika and i appreciate this i will not let you down
Williams Angelika If you were in my shoes i would do the same for you
Angelika Williams this land would never see me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angelika Williams ok honey
Angelika Williams i must hurry up before the bank is close
Angelika Williams can i reach you online
Williams Angelika ok .
Williams Angelika yes i will wait for you
Angelika Williams i think i be back in 30 minutes
Williams Angelika ok i will be here
Angelika Williams i send you 1000 euro
Angelika Williams please dont switch of your handy- maybe i need you
Williams Angelika yes and sylvia send me 5000
Angelika Williams ok
Williams Angelika ok it will be on
Williams Angelika so u can call me
Angelika Williams thats the first time i amk sorry, that i am not a rhich woman
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams good bye honey
Williams Angelika you have save my life
Williams Angelika and i owe you
Williams Angelika for me you are rich woman in the heart
Williams Angelika GOD BLESS YOU
Angelika Williams also to you honey
Angelika Williams now i am away
Angelika Williams but i let my msn online
Williams Angelika ok
Angelika Williams otherwis the contacts are away
Angelika Williams bye
Angelika Williams kiss
Williams Angelika true
Williams Angelika bye love
Williams Angelika kiss kiss
Angelika Williams please send me your birthday dartes
Angelika Williams if i need it
Williams Angelika its 10th jan 1962
Williams Angelika sorry went to get coffee
Williams Angelika so now am here and not going anywhere
Williams Angelika i have not eaten all day yesterday
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams now i am in worrie
Williams Angelika am back honey'i went for coffee
Williams Angelika why are u worried
Angelika Williams you write in skipe
Angelika Williams 8.3.
Williams Angelika it was Alfred that filled my profile on skype the birthday on my passport is 10th jan 1962
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams i am away now
Angelika Williams bye
Angelika Williams but i must tell you i´ve no good feelings to do this
Angelika Williams but i do it
Angelika Williams god will help me
Williams Angelika now u make me cry
Williams Angelika and very sad
Angelika Williams you must understand my situation
Williams Angelika i do
Angelika Williams but i go to the bank
Williams Angelika i will never never hurt you
Williams Angelika never
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams i hope so
Williams Angelika i dont know what else to say to you..because now i feel low ..and i blame myself for all this..but i love you
Williams Angelika even if u send me money or not
Williams Angelika it wont change the way i feel for you
Williams Angelika .and i will always appreciate you
Angelika Williams i have my shoes on
Angelika Williams and i go now to dsend you the money
Angelika Williams but you must understand, that i only know what you wrtite to me, its not by you that i am carefull
Angelika Williams but in the past i did the same for a friend and i lost he money
Angelika Williams but god will help me
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams i love you
Williams Angelika I love you more
Williams Angelika and you will see that you can trust me
Angelika Williams because my heart belongs to you
Angelika Williams now i have to hurry up
Williams Angelika my heart also belongs to u
Williams Angelika thanks
Angelika Williams bye
Williams Angelika bye
Williams Angelika yes am here honey
Williams Angelika how did it go
Angelika Williams iam back
Williams Angelika Bless you
Angelika Williams they could only send the money in the country currency
Williams Angelika really?
Angelika Williams yes
Williams Angelika and how much is it in the currecny
Angelika Williams and the us doller is not so good as the country currency
Williams Angelika really
Angelika Williams 149821,9
Williams Angelika us dollar would have been better
Angelika Williams i cant reach you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Williams Angelika its ok
Angelika Williams now its too late
Angelika Williams let me tell you the number and the code word
Angelika Williams i must go to lay on bed
Angelika Williams i am dead
Williams Angelika ok
Angelika Williams you dont know what it will make to me
Williams Angelika please dont say u re dead
Williams Angelika u will kill me too
Angelika Williams i am standig out of my body
Williams Angelika u re scaring me
Angelika Williams you know what i mean?
Williams Angelika yes
Angelika Williams ok the number is
Angelika Williams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Angelika Williams and the ask my a question
Angelika Williams der name des sohns= the name of the son
Angelika Williams and you must answerxxxxxxx
Williams Angelika now please give me ur full name and address
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Angelika Williams my full name is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Williams Angelika just as u wrote it on the form
Williams Angelika let me rush to the western union now please keep ur phone on ok
Williams Angelika i love u
Angelika Williams ok
Angelika Williams bye
Williams Angelika please keep ur mobile on
Angelika Williams ok

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#6462 by Jillian Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:01 pm
Hi 2good and welcome here. I am so very sorry to hear about what has happened to you. Thank you so much for having the courage to post your story here, it will help others.

I have responded to your emails and sent you information to contact a warner here who specializes in romance scammers.

Best of luck to you.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#6464 by 2good Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:28 pm
thank you so much and i hope it helps other people, that the are more carefull than i was and dont believe to such a lier.

with kind regards

angel
#6469 by Michelle Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:47 pm
Not that it's going to help 2good now ...but there was very good piece on the UKBBC Despatches the other night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/200 ... money.html

The sting in the tale was that the Romance Scam Victim actually contacted the real EFCC and then received a fake mail from someone pretending to be them in a recovery scam where she lost even more money :cry:

#6479 by Ralph Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:16 am
Hi 2good,

I have sent you a quick email reply before seeing this thread, I am trying to catch up after a day away, I now have a better understanding of what this scammer has done to you.

As you have no doubt been told, any money that has been sent is gone forever, you may also be targeted by other scammers now, this isn't a problem, so long as you learn the signs and ask if there are any doubts.

Unfortunately, there are many bad people in the world who see no moral problem with stealing from people like yourself, they actually go to church and prey to find somebody who they can steal from.

Stick around, read up and ask as many questons as you need to, meanwhile, we can see what we can do about slowing the scammer down :wink:
Last edited by Ralph on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#8059 by sammyssolution Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:28 pm
Hiya

I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting your story, just to let you know I have too been contacted by this person through a dating site, he even used the same words as way of introduction. the site is youand.me.com and he is under the name tranquil_bliss, I have been in touch with him on msn. He now says he is in essex working for an oil company on a 10 year contract. He told me he was from america, but he phoned me tonight, and his accent was not american. So he said he had a mixed accent from his mother, but he had told me his mother was dead, so I became suspicious and did a google search and found your story. And I am so glad I did Thank you so much, and I'm sorry he scammed you but you have saved me and my family from the same fate

Sam
#8062 by Clair Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 pm
Hi Sammy, Welcome to Scamwarners. Thank you very much for posting. It is always nice to hear that the site prevented one more person from becoming a victim. Now that you are here, take the opportunity to read up on the various scams, to better protect yourself in the future. And pass the word about the site and about scams in general. Getting the word out and educating people is the best defense we have against scam.
#10418 by rivers Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:07 am
lovescam williams wilky i think i may have come across.
he claims he lives in florida and had to suddenly fly to nigeria for his father is sick. he has part of the money but is in need of more before they will operate and that it is a matter of life and death. He claims he is the only child of his father. His wife is supposely deceased and he has a daughter living in nigeria under his father care. he sent me pictures of he and his daughter. He is supposely of nigerian and italian mixture. He constantly asking me to assist him. He uses a lot of loveness in his writing very romantically poetic. he also quotes scriptures and say he is very spirtual. i noticed when I said I will attempt to assist him but not able to financially but will see what agencies are available. He speaks with strong accent. Seems like he is worldly travel. I believe this to be the same man. I became somewhat skeptic and somehow manage to come across this website I cant remember how. this is so amazing, although i know i wasnt going to assist him but i was still trying to find whatever agencies that could help.When i told him directly i couldnt help his tone of voice changed. I didnt like that at all, it really confirmed something is really wrong. I was always too it sounds to good to be true, whatever it may be, even romance, well it really is too good to be true. dont believe it. always if possible to share your concerns with someone who is level headed and you feel comfortable discussing something like this with. i had my friend literally by my side and we talk this over and over and realy wanted to explore and see how serious he really is about a relationship and the strangeness of after the relationship started that he would even asked of something thats so extreme. be careful i there. this is the first time something like his happen to me and wow im grateful to get pass it. hope this help someone out there with me sharing this...
#10445 by GomerPyle Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:14 pm
The only person who makes financial demands on you in a personal relationship over the internet is a scammer.

The circumstances in which they ask for the money is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if the victim is a child, a parent or themselves because you have no way of knowing the truth. The truth is that someone who is a stranger (you have never met them or their friends and only know what they have told you about them) has asked you for money. The person could ask his relativs, his friends, his workmates, his bank, his insurers, his government, indeed anyone who knows him as a person and who has met and spoken to him person to person. If they haven't had success in doing that, then there is something seriously wrong.

A life or death operaion is going to be pretty expensive, but scammers don't usually try for large amounts to begin with. so you'll usually find that it will be in the low thousands at the outset, with medical complications to follow. No scammer will usually start out with a demands for $1,000,000 to get you hooked. They also aren't usually medically sophisticated and will find it hard to match cost and illness, and at the end of the day if only a few hundred dollars will be enough, why don't they pay themselves ? If they can afford inter-continental airfares then a few hundred dollars is nothing.

The fact that this person has given you a story about a sick relative, just shows what an evil liar he is.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer