If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#6483 by Rromario Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:51 pm
hello. i am 19. im foreign. but now i live in USA. ok my story. today in my head was idea to find out this F*in b*ch. where this address at... She robbed me with total 7300$ dollars. am i stupid? yes i am. but its too late for me. because only today i found this address and its all fake,fraud,scam,lie. 44a GROSVENOR TERRACE London UK. and i saw on Google.com first name-LENA. last name-FREY. addresse-44A GROSVENOR TERRACE,LONDON CITY, LONDON,UK. test question-WHATS YOUR BEST COLOUR?? answer-PINK. BUT--- She wrote me Cassie Bradford. and its her email ---- [email protected] And i did believe is her email. October 7 i met her on MeOnYou.com. i found her profile and i wrote to her. It is all true whats happened with me. i sent to her money through WesternUnion,MoneyGram.
And i saw her address on 419eater.com but her name was Lena Frey.
i am so happy that i finally found only true,real site and its here. but its today. why today. i am so dumb. i have to find this adress before 7 thousands gone. Because she. she told me that you have to do it so fast to send me money and meet her. and i did. this money its 2 years of hard work. were at home cash. and now they are gone. I don't understand why people so evil? i still can't believe what i did. too late. i can't go into past to change it. She is a woman or girl i don't know. She called on my phone almost everyday and i did believe her. She was so perfect with all words what she said to me. million times i love you! we will be together. And when i went to WesternUnion those people told that its a fraud. She never gonna come to USA to meet you. But i didn't believe them and ignored their words,and i were talking on the phone from Colorado manager WesternUnion and she told me its all lie and fraud,and they were trying to stop me do not send money, But i still didn't believe them. And send money to this heartless woman.
i hope you understand my English. i will attach her pics later. to warn other people about it.
i wanna ask question. May London Police find her or FBI? or someone? thousands of people in USA and other countries are robbed. Can someone stopped all this? and all this dating site fake
Advertisement

#6487 by Rromario Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:17 pm
this is her 1st email. And i did believe in all this fake emails. but now its too late to change past. money is gone.

HI DEAR
how are you and how are you doing?i hope my mail gets to you in good haelth.well from all indication you seem to sound nice and really intresting person too,please dont mind my spelling,everyhting is strange to me.i dodnt even have the sincirety that this works,but my friend who introduced me here assured me it works cos she found and married her man right here.......
well am fine today,and i hope you are doing fine too right?i work as a secretery,dont worry about the time difference thought,i think i love the way you sound,and i can afford to always talk to you even if am not home,i will pay at the cafe close to our office here in london to email you and i think i would like to tell you everything about myself cos you seem very cool, and that is sweet.i love a gentle nature.
i want you to know that am new to the whole internet thing and i just got intruduced here by a friend who got her hobby here and she is with him.well i will tell you everyhting about me.when i joined the site i didnt believe in distance but believed in meeting the right man here
i will tell you more about myself ok..well my real names are cassie bradford,i am 28yrs old..i am a secretery to my boss,who is the manager of an N.G.O on habitat for humanity,its a non govermental organisation,we are based in AMERICA,but have out laison office too at london where i am right now...i am an american born and i grew up and schooled there in the states..my parents broke up some years ago as a result of constant arguments between them,it was really terrible,the both went sepetate ways and i followed my mum.my mum left the states for the u.k,and she moved into her brothers house to stay.i moved in with her and my uncle who stays in picadilly london..i got my transfer paper after that and couldnt cope on my own and now i am in london still working for my organisation,although i can always travel at anytime,but i have a vacation around the corner,......well i live in picadilly london now in my uncles house,i have my own room there...its a big house and i am independent on my own ok cos i am an adult and i work,so i live freely...i moved to london a few years ago and i find the british a little different from we americans,i really have not made enough friends here and really havnt met any man that intrests me,thats one of the main reason i joined the dating site to find my true man who i could meet and call my own....i am kinda tired of being single...what a coicidence you just left europe,i really would be able to travel though to meet you over there on y vacation which is coming up,its getting totally bored here and i wanna see my homeland,i love the way you sound and i am totally new on here.....
my uncle is really so kind and nice to me and i will never forget him.he is very old now and my mum doesnt have a job at hand,so i am like the breadwinner of the family from the little i get from my job....
I am very easy going person by my nature.i love my work as a secretery cos i deal with helping humanity through supproting my boss in out N.G.O,i look forward to meeting a man also who has a kind heart,cos really,i will be very submissive. Every weekends me and my few female friends i have made here go to the park to hang out or cafe. I really love hanging out and doing anything for fun and also trying out new things,i guess that pushed my curiosity here,this is because sometimes I feel shortage of romance in my life and i wish i had a man who would satisfy me.. I also adore picnics on the nature with barbeque. I really want to share all my life with my beloved person. I feel very good about sport but I would prefer reading instead of gym. I adore music and I always sing something for myself.
I would like to meet a man who always keep his word, sure in himself and his acts, decisions, emotionally balanced but with a sense of humor this is my man. I think that it is very important for us to fulfill each other. I want to be a fragile woman near strong man. Man s kindness and understanding are also important. I think that affinity of souls we will feel at the beginning of communication.i would love him to be vey sexual and romantic and know how to make me happy always.
i am a woman with a very high sex drive and i love to live in a cozy home i love kids and i would love to have 2kids or more, i love a physical relationship and i am not really a cyber person and one day will love to meet the you in person thats if we are for each other and very soon i guess i should be on vacation and we could probaly get to meet i will love to read from you and i guess this is all i can tell you about me ok,take very good care of yourself, till i read from you bye for now.......i would love to you to tell me everything about youself too and also i would love you to send me your pics,i here attach you my recent pics,...talk to you later... i also sent you a recent pics of me lying against the wall of my apartment,the belt with my name written on it was given to me as a present on my last birthday from my best friend lena,take care and i will wait for your mail....
yours
CASSIE................
#6491 by Arnold Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:19 am
I'm sorry you were scammed. It is as you say, a very common scam, with many many victims. We have the "Love Scams" forum with ore information about it. And you're not alone in wondering how the scammers can treat their victims they way they do.
There is I'm afraid no chance of finding them, or getting your money back. There's nothing much the police can do. The scammers are in a different country to the victim, and Western Union payments can be withdrawn anywhere in the world.
The pictures don't help much, as they will be of professional models downloaded of Modelling Agencies websites. THe third photo looks to have been taken in the UK to me, but with the International nature of these frauds, it doesn't help.

#6493 by Amelie Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:56 am
Dear Romario,
I'm sad too that you've been a victim of a scammer. Something which arrived to me too some days ago. I never thought I could give money to someone I even knew since some days. Like you I found this site here and I'm happy about it. Now I like to bait them like the eaters do, for to find other lads and to warn other people. Read all the informations which you can find here and on the eater's side. There are special signs in e-mails and messages for to recognize them. If you've safed the e-mails of the one who scammed you, check out the IP, you'll find it in the header of her e-mails. There are informations here how to find the IP.
#6494 by Rromario Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:14 am
Amelie wrote:Dear Romario,
There are special signs in e-mails and messages for to recognize them. If you've safed the e-mails of the one who scammed you, check out the IP, you'll find it in the header of her e-mails. There are informations here how to find the IP.

yes i have all emails from her,she wrote me today that she is watching me on 419eater.com my every post. i don't care. Those people who is stealing money will regret soon. i know that for sure 100% they can laugh now,but they will cry later.
#6495 by Arnold Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:10 pm
One thing to watch out for now is the recovery scam. The scammer may contact you again from a different email address, claiming to be from the police, FBI, etc, to say he can get your money back for you. You will be asked to pay a fee via WU or Moneygram, first though.
Ignore any such emails.

#6506 by Jillian Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:28 pm
Hi Rromerio and welcome here. I am so very sorry to hear that you have been scammed. It is unfortunate that you had to learn about internet fraud this way. Please do not feel that you have been stupid. Some scammers are very good at tricking people, this is what they do all of the time.
Please do let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Posting the information here for others to find is one way to help. Good for you for taking the time to tell your story. Spread the word about internet fraud; education and awareness are the best defense.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners