If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
Advertisement

#7611 by Ralph Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:42 pm
They just keep coming dont they :evil:

Good work on finding them and posting them Jen :wink:
#7646 by Jasmine56 Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:12 am
Thank you very much for this web site. Here is another one:

Ridgefield Financial http://ridgefieldfinancial.org/ Toll Free : 1-800-963-2457

For a $5000 loan I was supposed to send them $1100 and my payment would not be due until August 2009. Then he asked me how soon I could get the money to them. I just laughed. Haven't heard from him again.

BUT I did hear from 1st International Financial, someone named Matthew Clark. They said there would be a fee but it would be taken off from check that they would send me for $5000. Has anyone heard of this group? They emailed me, however there is no web site for them.

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end....(Ursela LeGuin)
#7647 by Ralph Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:20 am
Hi Jasmine,

Welcome to Scamwarners,

I am glad to hear you were able to avoid being scammed, this is a very successful group of scammers who have found you and there are many people who have not been as fortunate as you were.

To your question, no, I hadn't heard of that company but luckily google has Click here to see a search result
#7649 by Jen37 Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:03 am
Hi Jasmine,

Thank you for posting this information. Would you be so kind to post your story @ www.ripoffreport.com as well? This is another source that could potentially help other victims who may conduct a search regarding Ridgefield Financial. I have added this company and web address to my list.

Thank you again.
#7663 by parklady Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:29 pm
Hilldale financial Orlando Florida :twisted: - If you are smart or even if your not- do not attempt to get a loan from these scammers. Offered me a $5000.00 dollar loan but only if I sent them 910.00 dollars to a woman in Canada. Yeah right!. No legit loan company ever asks for money up front. Maybe an application fee of $25, but I could afford to lose $24, but not 910.00. I am so sorry if anyone has been taken by HILLSDALE FINANCIAL. Just wanted to warn future potential customers not to answer an email or fill out an application. Go to a Bank or anywhere else, just don't be taken in by EASY LOAN FOR BAD OR NO CREDIT.
#7668 by Ralph Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:44 am
Hi Park Lady,

Welcome to Scamwarners

I am glad to see you have realised it was a scam before losing any money, unfortunately not everyone has been as lucky as you have been.

We have more information on the same scam Here