If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#417552 by Jossedith Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:17 pm
+1 (845) 731-5705
Email address: [email protected]
His Friends email address: [email protected]
He can't get in contact with him because is in peacekeeping mission in Somalia.
This Frank Chang told me he is from Singapore and is 40 years old, engeener and currently working in a oil patform in the black sea Turkey. He claim he's in love with me and My daughter. Did not want to do videocall because of some silly excuses so I did not insist, he has sent to me several photos and video of him. He has also sent email mesaages and we are currently talking via WhatsApp. I'm pretty sure this is a scam. Can You help me ? How can I post the photos and videos ? I want people to know. I'm pretty sure these photos are stolen as the vídeo. And I'm scared he's going to use My daughter's photos and mine to keep scamming people. He said he was in the states Since he was 4 but his English is not for a person who was raised there. Also now as connection over the rig is terrible he's asking to help him.with some clearance fees for some.chemicals he needs. Because he gave me his bank information and Transfer cannot be done. So he's asking for help.
Advertisement

#418363 by spiderwoman1359 Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:58 am
Hello this guy is doing the same to me.
The story is exactly the same.
I also have photos and a video he has sent to me.
I am talking with him on KakaoTalk. Met him in Meef app but deleted my profile and can not repot him there.