If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#7667 by poor_lady88 Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:34 am
the 1st email sent to me:

From Mrs Gibe
Avenue 15,rue 12
Lot 1225,Deux Plateau
Abidjan-Coted'ivoire.

Dear One.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son Ben intend to establish in your country,Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of money Nine million U.S dollars($9,000,000.00) which my late Husband Mr.EDWARDS Cali kept for us in a security storage house there in Abidjan before he was assasinated by unknown persons.
Now my son and I decieded to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security purposes.We want you to help us to transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes on the followings below:

1). Telecommunication

2). International School
3). Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 10% Of the total fund.

I await your soonest response.

Extend my warmest regards to your entire family.
Sincerely.
Mrs, Gibe Cali.

______________________________________________________________________________________

HER second email...

Dear One,

Thanks for your kind response, and your desire to assist me withdraw my inheritance in a more secured place for a good and profitable investment, yes i asked you to assist me as to make sure that my only Inheritance is secured because of my present situation, i really want you to assist me in making sure that this fund is in your custody, firstly, i am happy that you will introduce me to a profitable investment which we shall use this fund into.
I am very sincere and humble Woman, i decided to contact you because i believed that you are a sincere person who will assist me in this transaction, i am presently in Cote d'Ivoire where my Husband deposited the fund, this fund is deposited in a security and finance company, as a sincere and experience person you will help me to receive this fund .
I will like to come over and meet with you there in your country as soon as our fund is in your custody.
And i have discussed with the director of the Company as to know the best way to send our fund to you, the director told me that they will contact a diplomat who will deliver our box of fund to you, because the diplomat is traveling down to your country, so ,you have to send your full contact address with phone number where the diplomat will contact you as soon as he arrive in your country to deliver our consignment to you.
I have sent my photo and the certificate of fund origin as for you to know that our fund is real and legal.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Sincerely

Mrs Gibe Cale .
__________________________________________________________________________________________

HER third email..

Dear One,

Thanks for your mail, i have explain everything to you and i do hope you will understand now
I told you that this transaction is real and will not bring any trouble to anyone.
Also, when you receive our box of fund from the diplomat you will wait until i come over and meet with you for me to start the investment plan, so you don't need to do anything with our fund until i arrive and meet with you, and i will be with you as soon as our fund is in your custody.
Now, if you are serious and ready as you said ,just send the address and telphone number where the diplomat will deliver our box of fund to you.
Waiting to hear from you asap.
Mrs, gibe Cale.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

THE fourth EMAIL from someone connected TO MRS. GIBE

Dear Sir,

Today we receive your address contact from Mrs Gibe Cale where the diplomat will deliver your consignment which was deposited with us.
We hereby confirm your full contact where your cargo will be sent to you at,

Mod Edit: Removed address of victim -JillianTel: please send your phone number.

We have already arranged with an international diplomat who will deliver it to you, and your informations will be given to the Diplomat so that he will contact you immediately he arrives.

We shall also sent to you a guarantee letter which you will use to collect your cargo from the diplomat immediately he arrives in your country,
Meanwhile we are letting you to know the informations of the diplomat who will meet with you and deliver your box, his passport No, and his name,other infomations will be given to you immediately we heard from you.

The name of the diplomat; Gebriel Malamine,with the Passport No; DPL.G4555700 E. and he is 53YRS of age.
Please call the Director on his direct line immediately you receive this mail for confirmation on: +225 08 862898

Regards,
Mr, Louis Sukeh.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I DID'NT SEND any REPLY AFTER ive discovered that it was a SCAM..

WHat will I do?? DO i need to change my e-mail?? I dnt want to because im using it for business and studies..

pls. help me.. huhuh.. DO I NEED TO REPORT THIS TO ANY POLICE or JUST IGNORE IT???

Hoping for your replies, advises, and help..

Much love..GOod Day!
Advertisement

#7671 by Ralph Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:45 am
Hi Poor Lady,
If you would please put the posts on this scammer in the one thread it will help us to give you advice more efficiently

I will copy and paste it into this thread viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2072&start=0 and ask that any other replies also go in there.

@Jillian, if you could please lock this one :wink:

Thank you, Ralph. Locked. -Jillian