If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#60519 by dchanel90 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:03 pm
Thanks for taking your time to fill the application form. I have taken time to go over your application form and I am so impressed and can't stop having the feeling that my apartment will be well kept by you as promised. I really appreciate your willingness in renting my place and i promise you that you will never regret renting my apartment. I would like you to provide me with one or a couple of your picture so as for me to have an idea who my new tenant is and how you look like (no offense).

I'm willing to keep this as a means of recognition pending the time we'll meet as this will even make it easier for me to quickly identify you by the time i come for a visit in the nearest future. Also in the attachment you'd find a recent picture of me. I wish you all the best and good fortunes as you move into my apartment.

The total cost for you to move into the apartment is $1150. $575 for rent and $575 for damage deposit. I will be shipping the apartment key's and documents to you via DHL EXPRESS to the address you filled in the application form and the shipment tracking number will be emailed to you so that you can track it to know the exact time the package will be delivered to you the next day.. Below are the document I will be shipping to you once i have received the payment from you.

Here are the contents of the document.
1)Entrance and The Rooms Keys
2)The Apartment Documentary File.
3)Payment Receipt.
4)A Copy Of The Lease Agreement Form

I have the keys and the documents ready for shipment. I will like you to go ahead and send the payment to the below information via Western Union.

Receiver's Name: George Phillips
Address: 596 P. Ocampo St. Malate, Manila, Phillippines 1004

Kindly get back to me with the below information as soon as you send the money via Western Union.

Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
MTCN # (10 Digit):
Amount Sent: $

Once I receive the payment confirmation from you, I will get the keys shipped to you through DHL courier service {Overnight Delivery} and the shipment tracking number will be emailed to you so that you can know the exact time the package will be delivered to you so that you can move in at your own convenience time.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I looked up the address given to me on google and found a post on this site that looked almost exactly like mine. thanks for the heads up!
Advertisement