If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#63200 by Chheoun Sotheavy Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:53 pm
Dear Everyone,
After i read all these scams, i know i'm one of the victims in the world that have lost money on the name of Sgt. Gerry Gilsenan. I just found this is a scam since i have lost my money $18,000.00 for nothing. I hope any one could help me out to reach these people. Follow are information that i have transfer the money through Western Union. Please be informed that all the money was transferred to Cairo, Egypt, so it means all of them are in Egypt.
Follow are money transferred information:

Receiver: Hamwara Gabreil Asheih
Date: 19/07/2011: 4:43pm
Amount: $4,50.00
Date: 21/07/2011: 2:11pm
Amount: $6,00.00
Date: 25/07/2011: 2:41pm
Amount: $3,000.00

Receiver: Natline Attay Gabreil
Date: 28/07/2011: 9:17am
Amount: $3,400.00
Date: 31/07/2011: 10:31am
Amount: $5,000.00
Date: 06/08/2011
Amount: $4,000.00
(add up with service charge include $18,000.00)

* Please be informed that since sgt. Gerry Gilsenan as me for assistance he offered me to contact a lady name Hana Abrahem Mohamed, this lady told me she is a UN diplomat in Turkey. Follow are her contact information: [email protected]/ unladyhana@diplomats, Tel: +201502272966. She confirmed that she has two cashiers, above are them, (Hamwara Gabreil Ashieh and Naltine Attay Gabreil).

Follow are mails i got from Sgt. Gerry Gilsenan, also i found that i have deleted the first twos mail from Sgt. Gerry Gilsenan, so i can have only from 3th:
3th:

Thanks so much for the information my good friend, I cannot wait to meet you if am still alive when this transaction is concluded. I want to clarify one doubt from you

that, this transaction is 100% legal. I understand you may be skeptical but please you must really have to help me secure the money from the bank and in case anything

happens to me here in the war zone, then I advise you to distribute my share of the fund to the charity homes for their continuous prayer upon my life. I would also

like you to build a hospital for the poor which will be in my name as well.

Have in mind that I have made up my mind to give you 50% of the fund for your assistance and support in this deal. I really understand what it takes to accumulate such

huge amount of funds under your care, for this reason, I am willing to share it equal as I am not a greedy person and hence my partner (Trooper James Anthony Leverett)

is dead so as it stands right now you represent my prospect partner because this deal is what we do together but please make sure that my share is well secured until I

complete my service here and come over to meet with you.
Know that I am free with you because I have trusted you with all my heart in this deal. So please do not let me down. You may not understand why I am doing this but I

know even if I passed away, your prayer and the prayer of the orphanage will secure me a place in the paradise.

I am providing you the contact details of the bank so that you can contact them immediately tell them that you are contacting them in respect of release and transfer

of Sgt. Gerry Gilsenan. 's funds that is deposited in their custody. The name of this bank is Bancaja Bank.

Contact the bank immediately with the details as stated below;
Attn: Mr. Antonio Gonzalez
(Director Foreign Operation Dept.)

BANCAJA BANK,
Avenida Juan Carlos I, No 50, Lorca,
30800, Murcia-Spain
Tel- +34 968979861
Tel- +34 634196693
Fax- +34 968 970132
E-mail: [email protected]

I want you to know that it will be better for you to contact the director in charge through the contact details which I have provided to you to enable him understand

better what you are requesting for. Remember to forward the authority fund letter to the bank when writing them because they will require it.

Please do keep me updated as soon as you have contacted Mr. Antonio Gonzalez. And make sure you forward your correspondence with the bank to me (Very important).

Attached is the authorization letter to release the funds to you. Thank you and remain blessed. I look forward for an update asap.

Thanks,

Sgt. Gerry Gilsenan.

4th:

Dear Mr. Antonio Gonzalez,

Director Foreign Operation Dept.

BANCAJA BANK,
Avenida Juan Carlos I, No 50, Lorca,
30800, Murcia-Spain
Tel- +34 968979861
Tel- +34 634196693
Fax- +34 968 970132
E-mail: antoniogonzalez@ bancajabsaving.org

Please be informed that in respect of release and transfer the funds of Sgt. Gerry Gilsenan's funds that has been deposited in your custody to my account which I will send you once I receive all details. So, I will be waiting to hearing from you soon in order to receive your instructions. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Chheoun Sotheavy
Cambodia

6th:
Bancaja Bank
Avenida Juan Carlos I, Nº 50, Lorca,
30800, Murcia-Spain
Tel. +34-634-196693,Fax. +34-968-970132

Attention: Chheoun Sotheavy.

The management of Foreign Remittance Department Bancaja Bank, acknowledged the receipt of your email, including the letter of authorization from Sgt. Gerry Gilsenan. Please be informed that we have successfully completed the verification process of your claim. Here below are the account information/details of Sgt. Gerry Gilsenan.

The account logon detail is as follows:-

Card No: 5209132059798016
Pin Code: 40567783
Account Name/Holder: Sgt. Gerry Gilsenan
Account balance: $16,200,000.00.

To logon to Sgt Gerry's account, kindly click on
http://www.bancajabsaving.org and enter this information
(Card number and Pin number), to check the current account status and confirm if the account balance is accurate..

We strongly advise that you should keep the above account logon information strictly confidential to avoid unauthorized access to the account.

Nevertheless, to start the transfer process, please be informed that you need an ATA CODE before you can be able to transfer the total sum to your nominated bank accounts, According to the legal department, an ATA Transfer Code is issued only to the approved beneficiary for prevention of Unauthorized Access to your online checking account, and you MUST keep the ATA CODE very confidential as this bank will not be held liable should you expose your ATA CODE to criminals.

In view of the above, you are advised to physically travel down to our Office with this address: Avenida Juan Carlos I, Nº 50, Lorca, 30800, Murcia-Spain for endorsement process of the ATA CODE release order approvals, to enable you start transferring your funds directly from our Online Telegraphic Wire Transfer System to your nominated account in your Country. Once the ATA CODE is issued to you, you can be able to transfer your funds straight to your bank accounts without any hitches.

If for any reason, you cannot travel to Spain, we advise that you contact a Licensed Financial Law Firm to come forward and endorse the release order of the ATA CODE on your behalf. Please see the contact information of the Law Firm given below:-

David WU& Associates
( International Law Firm )
12b Cardinal Benlloch 46022 Valencia-Spain

Contact Person : Prof. David Wu.

Phone: +34-603-246-472
Fax: +34-911-820311
Email: [email protected]

You are advised to treat this matter as urgent for immediate transfer of your funds.

Please note that according to our bank wire transfer policy, we are eligible to deduct 0.02% as the Cost of Transfer (C.O.T) of every transfer you made from your Online Checking account once the ATA CODE is released to you. Therefore, you or your agent has to endorse the agreement upon your arrival for the endorsement process.

Please inform us of your decision, ASAP .

Yours in service,

Mr. Antonio Gonzalez.
(Director For Online Account Activation)
Bancaja Bank

I found i can't login to any account again since i have spend them the money. I post here cos i will never let this happen to other,
Advertisement