If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#64795 by Angie25 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:04 pm
Goodevening everyone,

I have been contacted by a guy called Drawoh Rogger, asking to be my friend, also that his friend opend a account for him on Facebook, I'm always in for a joke or a chat so I added him in my messenger.

Now his English writting is worse then my speaking, and I'm from Holland :P

Now after only 3 chat sessions he has already declared me his undying love for me :yikes: ...great just what I needed in life :laugh-s:

Anyway, he provided me with 2 emails:

1; [email protected]
2; [email protected]

He now wrote to me:
babe you we just need to write the military affairs and request for my leave
that you want me home with you

I wasn't born yesterday, and not stupid.......so lady's be so carefull if they started on the first /second email or chat to tell you the love you......they don't give a right away answer on your question, suddenly they are on a patrol.....be carefull

Take care

Angie
Advertisement

#64844 by Katharina Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:51 am
Welcome Angie! Thank you for this warning. :=)

However, you need to be careful. This scammer may have bad English skills, but he has a lot of criminal energy - and he knows some of your real life information and that of all of your friends on Facebook. When he realises you have been playing with him he might retaliate and harass you all over the internet.

Just drop him, disappear from his life.
#64875 by Angie25 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:13 am
Told him yesterday that I know that it is a scam.

He of course swore that it wasn't that it is new this transit leave :laugh-s: just because I'm from holland doens't means that we don't know what is going on in the world.

I hope he won't harass other woman on Facebook, or in whatever side he is on, but he is quiet direct so you know this is a scam, NOBODY tells you in the first/second chat or mail that they love you.

Thanks and good luck to all other woman out there, be carefull

Angie