If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
Advertisement

#308154 by foolmeonce Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:06 am
He is now using fdcarlos12 on Ourtime and email [email protected] as of 10/4/2016. I also have a picture but do not know how to load it. Here are two of his letters from his gmail account. The last one was way out of context so I googled it and was direct here to you...... RUN!

Good Morning
Your messages always put a smile on my face.. its feels good reading from you.. I am gonna share what i crave in a relationship with you now.. I have always known that once in a life time we get to meet someone who is like a replica of us,the bible calls it missing rib,scholars say it is soul mate.This person compliments you in every way and you feel so comfortable around them,they turn your world around and you find yourself telling them things you never thought you would be able to tell anyone,dreams,hopes,disappointments,fears,the list is endless,but this person doesn't get bored,instead they absorb what you have said and even want to hear more.They are the first person you think about when you wake up in the morning,and when you go to sleep,you always call them up when something happens,you want to share every success and loss with them ,knowing they would be there no matter the weather,they cry with you when you are hurting and laugh when you are smiling,they call your handsome on your most worst day.They never hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough ,but instead lend a hand to inspire you to reach the height which you have set for yourself and that zenith which you hope to attain.you feel so special around them and you cant wait to run home to them after a hard days work.There is never pressure or competition or even jealousy because you both enjoy in each others successes,you don't worry about what they think about you because you know that they love you non the less.

Songs make more sense,colors seem brighter,everything seems to be more meaningful,you seem to look at the world with a different spectacle.lol.You laugh more and seem to walk with a bounce to your steps,cos when you feel down all you do is make a phone call and everything is better and you get the strength to go through the rest of the day.Having them near by is all you crave for and in a room full of people, your eyes search them out,their interest becomes yours and you share in their excitements,you think about them 24/7 and simple things like sunset,water falls,rain brings the thought of them to mind.You open up your heart knowing that it could be broken,but you experience a lot of love and joy that every other thing takes second place and the risk seems insignificant to the joy you are experiencing,you find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that is so real it scares you.But you find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal no matter the weather,and life is so sweet with them around memories are kept and cherished.don't forget that we most times go through a lot of wrong people to get to the right one.how else can we explain sweet if we haven't tasted bitter....I better stop here before i bore you with my romantic mind and which i regard as one of my weakness being an emotional person.. looking forward to hear from you soon.. i will keep you informed as soon as i get a report on the contract.. have a nice day.

Respectfully

Federico

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well..hanks for the email.. You seem like a really wonderful woman. i really need a woman that would be there for me with. I'm not getting anymore younger and like a friend told me, loneliness kills(smiles). Although i spend lots of quality time with my kids, it would be much more fun having that special woman to make my house a home. I have never tried this online dating before but i believe that we can both connect in several ways that i don't know yet. Your profile tells of a warm and loving woman, as time goes on i am patiently waiting to get to know all about you... When i choose to know a person i take my time and know the innermost part of them which is the most beautiful part that we can not see with the ordinary eyes.

As you know from the site, I am widower, a pet lover (preferably dog), devoted father of one kid, she is 8 years old and she mean the world to me. I'm Warm, Caring, Affectionate, Generous and Trustworthy, am from a family of two, i have a sister that lives with her husby and kids in Australia, she got married to an Australian.. i work as a private contractor, i supply various equipment to companies.. My dreams for the future are to be successful in my career and to be a good, loving father and husband. I am trying my best to be the best dad to my kid and i want to be the best man for my partner. am originally from Cuba.. my dad is from Cuba and mom is from Miami. i was born in Cuba but i attended college here in the US.

I was once married to a loving,caring,honest and sincere woman until death came and strike her away from me. I believe is one of my past. now am searching for a loving,caring,honest,sincere,p assionate and affectionate woman to spend the rest of my life with... I like making friends because friends are the best. Love is not about body stature, but its all about what is in the heart..I wish to be the man you've always wanted and I'm sure you and I would work things nicely. my personality traits are Simple, honest, cheerful.I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I've been single for years now and I wish to settle down now to find a real Love. I know your time is so much precious. Now my question what do you feel about what i said on Faith,Trust,Honesty,Dedication and most especially Communication in a relationship.

Well why i joined the site,i did because it has come to a time in life where i have to settle down and have my own family and when i say settle down i mean settle down with the right woman a woman who is loving, honest and caring, someone who knows what it is to be married, someone who does not cheat. I will like to know what your intentions are. because a friend of mine made it with a wonderful woman in his life 4months ago and are now happily married, i must say i truly admire their success so far so decided to give it a try but still prefer the old fashion way of meeting people though :)

I am a romantic at heart I guess, and I believe in an old fashioned Love. I believe in the old fashioned bond of friendship, giving your word, and in the old fashioned truth of Trust. I believe in the power of Kindness. Kindness is the only language the deaf can hear and the blind can see. I believe in moving forward, looking ahead to all that awaits those who dare to dream... I like action, comedy, drama and romantic movies. I don't really like horror movies not because I'm scared but mostly because it has no ending. I have a good sense of humor. I like working with computer. . I like to write though I am not a good writer ... as you can see. I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke but I don't mind being around smokers. They really bother me though sometimes. I am a homey person. I like to just hang around in my home. I am not a good cook though I can do pretty well when I'm in the mood. I don't like going to the disco or bar. To me it's just wasting the time and money for nothing useful. I like going to the cinema. But I don't go there for quite some time.

l will stop here now and not bore you with my lengthy letter,i just want you to know that there is a special place in my heart that i am looking for that right woman to fill and stay in it forever... Well, i don’t know what more to say, but I’ll like you to ask me whatever you want to know about me, ill be very glad to tell you all you need to know, and would be waiting eagerly to hear from you.

Respectfully,

Federico
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added qyotation.