If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
Advertisement

#221904 by Lizzy629 Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:31 am
He is now going by John Rather on Mingle2.com.

http://mingle2.com/user/view/9256633 his pic is listed at this link

310-327-1255 is the mobile number he is texting me from

About Rather59
Interests: I'm not looking for a perfect perfect woman or fantasy woman, just a normal woman who still believes in a monogamous relationship.
Hi... My names are John Rather, i am a soldier working for the us army , i am single with no kids
and right about now i seek a friend that will probably lead to something more. I love watching action movies,love to play
in the pool. I love to eat out or in and go to movies car shows.
Profession: Soldier - First Comandant
Physical Appearance
Height
6' 1"
Hair color
No answer
Body type
No answer
Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
Lifestyle
Marital Status
Widowed
Have Children?
No
Smokes?
No
Religion
No answer
Want Children?
Undecided/open
Drinks?
Occasionally

Good evening Pretty, I want to share what i crave to have in a relationship with you....I have always known that once in a life time we get to meet someone who is like a replica of us,the bible calls it missing rib,scholars say it is soul mate.This person compliments you in every way and you feel so comfortable around them,they turn your world around and you find yourself telling them things you never thought you would be able to tell anyone,dreams,hopes, disappointments,fears,the list is endless,but this person doesn't get bored,instead they absorb what you have said and even want to hear more.They are the first person you think about when you wake up in the morning,and when you go to sleep,you always call them up when something happens,you want to share every success and loss with them ,knowing they would be there no matter the weather,they cry with you when you are hurting and laugh when you are smiling,they call your handsome on your most worst day.

They never hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough ,but instead lend a hand to inspire you to reach the height which you have set for yourself and that zenith which you hope to attain.you feel so special around them and you cant wait to run home to them after a hard days work.There is never pressure or competition or even jealousy because you both enjoy in each others successes,you don't worry about what they think about you because you know that they love you non the less.Songs make more sense,colors seem brighter,everything seems to be more meaningful,you seem to look at the world with a different spectacle(smiles).You laugh more and seem to walk with a bounce to your steps,cos when you feel down all you do is make a phone call and everything is better and you get the strength to go through the rest of the day.Having them near by is all you crave for and in a room full of people,ur eyes search them out,their interest becomes yours and you share in their excitements,you think about them 24/7 and simple things like sunset,water falls,rain brings the thought of them to mind.

You open up your heart knowing that it could be broken,but you experience a lot of love and joy that every other thing takes second place and the risk seems insignificant to the joy you are experiencing,you find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that is so real it scares you.But you find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal no matter the weather,and life is so sweet with them around memories are kept and cherished.don't forget that we most times go through a lot of wrong people to get to the right one.how else can we explain sweet if we haven't tasted bitter......I better stop here before i bore you with my romantic mind,and which i regard as one of my weakness,being an emotional person.I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance,Beauty is like a book, it cannot be judged by its cover, I cant wait to see you in person

I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear

Cheers

John

Baby out of my own decision i have decided to put some words down for you so i thought i will be 100% open and honest with you ....I want to tell you a little about me.
A few years ago I was curious about what it would be like to be with another woman. Whenever I'm alone, I imagine so much. What it will be like to find the right woman(MY ideal Woman), a woman with a good heart, caring, sincere, loyal, honest, understanding and a faithful woman. I always have fantasies about women, what it will be like to get married and spend the rest of my life with that lovely woman i can call mine...seems so impossible as faithful woman are 1 out of every 1000...I am a one woman man and i cant stand it when my woman is not the same. I think this explain why i have been single.

I placed a profile on the dating site and got quite a few response's but no one is interested in a long time relationship all they want is one night stand,i clicked on you because i followed my instinct,there is no instinct as that of the heart,i follow my heart in everything i do

I lived my earlier life in Miami, Florida with my parents and sisters.I love my family & would not trade them for the world. My only sister is married with 2kids, a boy and a Girl in DC

I was raised in a very open and loving way. My Mum was a Sex Therapist & my Dad was an Engineer, I love my parent so much as they were all i had as a kid, parent divorced when I was 7, but they remained friends & very amicable to each other til my dad passed. I lost my mom the same year, i was only 10years then and my sister was already 4years. It was a very big shock for me as a kid but my moms parent really helped me and my little sister to grow. They took care of us like we were their kids. My grandfather was a really great man, he thought me to be the man I am today. To some extent I can say I'm a good man and i don't think anyone will ever complain about me. Like my Grandfather used to say then, "experiences don't kill you, it makes you stronger"

Life for me has been so hard and i have been through a lot in life.Having lost my parent as such a young age. it was just so difficult for me but i did move and i have God and my grand parents to thank for that. I have always believed that when there is life there is hope.

A couple of years after moving in with my grand parents,they moved to Cape Town in South Africa where my grandmother originated from. It was during the years of Apartheid and South Africa wasn't the best place to live at that time but I did live there and i had a good growing years. After my Secondary /High school we moved back to the united states. I entered the Air Force through Officer Training School in 1993 after receiving a degree in Computer Science from the University of Tennessee and having a certificate in piloting. I have commanded a fighter squadron, a specialized undergraduate pilot training group, a fighter wing and an air expeditionary wing.I have also held leadership positions on an operations crew, flight, training, standardization and evaluations, and current operations.I have maintained combat mission ready status as an instructor/evaluator in the battle management, surveillance, identification, emergency actions, and data link operations areas, supported the joint and coalition mission in Iraq with expeditionary assignments to Baghdad International Airport, Balad Air Base and Al Asad AB.I was the command for the 460th Space Wing at Buckley Air Force Base, Colo., before being deployed to Iraq and redeployed to Afghanistan. Army Division: 4th Infantry Division,1st Heavy Brigade combat Team (Raiders) and now redeployed to Africa.

I Met kim in Miami in 98,she came to Miami for Vacation and we got to meet. We became friends and soon we became lovers. We were so in love, she made me feel so happy and special.I am the kind of man that trust his Intuition so i decided that i need no other woman but her. We got married the same year.She was from Edinburgh and after getting married to her she moved over. We had a really good life together and she was my life and everything that matters.I loved her and she loved me too. We had what you will call a perfect relationship and we were so happy together.

Late 2001 my grand mother died and just about a 2 month later Jan 2002 i lost my grand father too living me with no family on the surface of the earth. His death was more of boredom and loneliness he simply didn't want to live anymore since he lost my grand mother. They were happy together for 50 years. And i really think i can understand that it was so hard for him to move with life. After his death I lost something very important as he was my Role Model, closest friend and i always went to him for advise

Kim died in 2011, having spent 13 years together. She has been dead for 3 years, lost her to terminal cancer, and i have been single since then. Loosing her wasn't an easy thing to go through, but I'm over the grief and I'm 100% ready to move on with life and be happy again. I have a good relationship with my in-laws, and they want me to move and be happy too.
I'm not looking for a perfect perfect woman or fantasy woman, just a normal woman who still believes in a serious relationship. The woman that would be perfect in my eyes and also the woman that would understand the importance of family.

My life hasn't been the best of life but I can look back and say that all that have happened to me in the past helped me to be a better person. I will be looking forward to get to know more about you. I just want you to know the kind of man I am. I'm not that kind of man that has all his interest on the outside beauty, I feel its so important for the woman i will be with to have a good heart, good family value, true love and honesty too.T hat's what I call the inner beauty which matter so much to me.

I love the simple things of life like watching the sunset and walking and holding hands with my special one by the beach.I love to swim and I try to keep fit. All I want is to be with that woman that we both will share some much together. I am not asking for too much, just to be happy with the right woman. Hope my long email won't scare you off? I'm a very open person and I thought I should be honest with you thats why I shared all this information. I will be looking forward to read from you soon. I feel completely ready to move forward with life now and i am glad i did join the dating site as that's where i have met you

After my term with the U.S Army i have plans to retire and hopefully i will set up a Computer Software Company of my own and live a happy life together with that woman that i can call mine...Maybe you,who knows?
I hope i have not said to much, hope we can chat soon

Cheers

John

Good Evening ,How are you doing? I just came back from training and i thought i will write you an email.I am really glad we met on the dating site,i was made to believe it is easier to meet people on the dating site compare to the public as every one on there wants the same thing.But i am not sure every body really want the same thing,some are looking for a one night stand but i am interested only in a long time relationship.I have never done the online dating thing before it is strange for me cause after the rough time that i have been through ,i have never felt the will and desire to even talk to any woman not to talk of creating a profile just to meet someone.My interest and desire for any woman was lost and i thought it will be that way forever.But right now i am willing to move on with my life and find my self that special woman i can spend the rest of my life with

Let me tell you more about my Job,i want us to learn about each other every day because i am interested in you .Being a member of the United States Armed Forces is not just like having a civilian job. You need to understand this right down to your toes before you sign that contract and take that oath. In the military, there will ALWAYS be someone telling you what to do, when to do it, and how to do it -- and you've got to do it. Sometimes they'll tell you to do something that you don't want to do, or tell you in a way that makes you angry. Failing to do it is not an option. The willful disobeying of a lawful order won't just get you "fired," as it would in a civilian occupation, it can get you sent to jail. In the military, you'll work the hours you are told to work, you'll work "overtime" with no additional pay, you'll do the tasks you're assigned to do (even if they don't relate exactly with your "job"),

You'll live where you're told to live, and you'll deploy where and when you're told to deploy. If you're not absolutely willing to make these sacrifices, then do yourself and the government a big favor and DONT signup.This is my job,i love it. But i sincerely think i have paid my dues now and i want to move forward and be a civilian.I want to find a woman that will matter to me and i will matter to her and then we can have a really serious,long term and happy relationship.A woman that we can grow old together and be happy, in a way i cant really explain.I truly want a true love,if you are not interested in a long time relationship i dont think i am a perfect match in that case.I am sorry for been so direct.
I spent all day thinking about love,i am sure i know what it means to love I'm ready to take all the risk involve in loving someone.I am old enough to make my own decision

Love is a mighty power. It is light. It is the energy of life. It brings us into life and sustains us while we live and breathe.

Love is an energy, not a substance. It is essence, not matter. You can't contain it, you can't put it in a box, but you can feel it, taste it, and know it. Its presence is unmistakable. It is exquisite and profound. And when you are in love, nobody, not your best friend, your parents, or even your own mind can talk you out of it.
Love is mysterious and beautiful. It makes us happy, gives us hope, allows us to believe that the impossible can happen.And yet, it's inexplicable. It can't be defined or analyzed, cataloged or priced. Its premiere property is that when it exists it can never be mistaken for anything else, and nothing else, no matter how worthwhile or supposedly grand, can ever be passed off as love.

Love is a divine energy that steps into human circumstances, a timeless essence that enters time. It is older, wiser, finer, truer, sweeter, and more radiant than any human being. It is what makes us wise, fine, true, sweet, and radiant. It is the best--the essence of God--in us. And it is love, this exquisite energy, with which we connect when we first enter into the human experience we call 'a relationship'. We see this energy in one another's eyes, we feel it in our bodies, and we know that something bigger than life has stepped into our life to capture our attention. It is this highly charged, buoyant, transcendent, delicious feeling, and the longing for more, for a lifetime of it, that propels us into relationships.

I am so ready....I can feel the energy and only want more . . . I want it forever.How about you?

Cheers

John

Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotations and added photo from Mingle.
#224782 by Tia1995 Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:24 am
I have been in contact with a man on match affinity website. I believe it to be the same man. I got suspicious about him, so I did a search; which led me to your website. He goes by the name of jackson White: Jacksonwhite [email protected]. Here is the message he sent. "I am a gentle man with a good heart. I think it will be cool to start by telling you a little about me. I am 45 years old,i am a one woman man,always faithful,i have a daughter and a son they mean the world to me,Julie is 9years old while Sam is 7 They live with my ex I divorce 3years ago.I am currently in Korea but will be back home soon. I work for the US military but live outside US as a special duty officer,been a special duty officer explain why i can work for the US military and still live away from US. I work with US-intelligence Homeland Security Sub-committee on Counter-terrorism and Intelligence investigated task force i was formally deployed in Afghanistan as an Army on special duty,but now work in Korea as a special duty officer. The CIA was plagued with low morale after failing to prevent the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and then providing crummy intelligence that led to the Iraq War. But the agencyhas seen a bit of a bounce back in its reputation recently despite a report questioning its interrogation techniques. People seem to be clamoring to join. Last year, the agency received 120,000 job applications online and expects a 40 percent to 50 percent increase this year. In the years following the Sept. 11 tragedy, the agency has hired about half of its overall work force. Currently, there are open positions in 90 different occupations from psychologist to software engineer.Does my job sound interesting to you? I have been single for 3 years since my last relationship ended in such a painful manner.I think its about time i moved on now and find my self a good woman who i can hopefully spend the rest of my life with.I have got lots of love in me that i want to share. I'm passionate,loving,caring,trusting,honest,romantic and faithful.And all i am looking for is that special woman to move on with.A woman that i can love and will love me back.A woman
that i can do that simple things of life with and share and enjoy life together.I hope to get to know more about you.I love all kinds of music but i have special interest in Blues,Hip Hop,Rap and a lover Basketball,Tennis,swimming and Soccer and a big fan of Manchester united football club,I also love the simple things of life like watching sunshine and walking the beach with the right with woman is my heaven. I want to meet the woman i can love,adore and spend the rest of my life with.I will also like totell you that i am only interested in a serious and long term relationship as i want a more stable life now.I am so sorry if i sound too direct,its just that i wouldn't want to waste either your time or mine cause i have come to realized that life is too short to pretend.Looking forward to read from you soonest,i have attached more of my recent pictures with this email,i hope you like it. we can chat on the messenger when ever you have a free time
Cheers

Jackson
#224810 by TerranceBoyce Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:14 am
He makes some very silly mistakes that I won't detail as it would only help him to improve his script if he comes here and sees what I say.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#274018 by malu53 Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:10 am
resurfacing on tagged and FB
scammers stealing the pics of Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan

Bennett R
Last Active:2 hours ago
Tagline: what doesnt not kill me makes me stronger
Languages: English

FB <<< uid: bennett.richard.71
Bennett Richard
Works at Architecture HDT
Studied at Kingsborough Community College
Past: New Utrecht High School
Lives in New York, New York
From Brooklyn, New York
Widowed

Favorite Quotes
Live your life like its really yours but be ware
because what goes around comes around at a
point

also on PB <<< scammer located in Nigeria :=)
#288442 by Fooled, almost Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:44 pm

This is the same guy I've had correspondence with, but became suspicious early on and did a search. Thankfully he only knows my first name and nothing else. He is going under the name of Aristide Hill, supposedly based in Syria as a private contractor with the DIA -- convenient because he wouldn't be able to talk about his work. His email is: [email protected] and [email protected] for his Yahoo Messenger account. He contacted me through International Cupid. This is what he wrote to me that matches what others have posted here:

I have always known that once in a life time we get to meet someone who is like a replica of us,the bible calls it missing rib,scholars say it is soul mate.

This person compliments you in every way and you feel so comfortable around them,they turn your world around and you find yourself telling them things you never thought you would be able to tell anyone,dreams,hopes,disappointments,fears,the list is endless,but this person doesn't get bored,instead they absorb what you have said and even want to hear more.They are the first person you think about when you wake up in the morning,and when you go to sleep,you always call them up when something happens,you want to share every success and loss with them,knowing they would be there no matter the weather,they cry with you when you are hurting and laugh when you are smiling,they call your handsome on your most worst day.They never hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough,but instead lend a hand to inspire you to reach the height which you have set for yourself and that zenith which you hope to attain.You feel so special around them and you cant wait to run home to them after a hard days work.

There is never pressure or competition or even jealousy because you both enjoy in each others successes,you don't worry about what they think about you because you know that they love you.Songs make more sense,colors seem brighter,everything seems to be more meaningful,you seem to look at the world with a different spectacle(smiles)you laugh more and seem to walk with a bounce to your steps,cos when you feel down all you do is make a phone call and everything is better and you get the strength to go through the rest of the day.Having them near by is all you crave for and in a room full of people your eyes search them out,their interest becomes yours and you share in their excitements,you think about them 24/7 and simple things like sunset,water falls,rain brings the thought of them to mind.You open up your heart knowing that it could be broken,but you experience a lot of love and joy that every other thing takes second place and the risk seems insignificant to the joy you are experiencing,you find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that is so real it scares you.

But you find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal no matter the weather,and life is so sweet with them around, memories are kept and cherished.Don't forget that we most times go through a lot of wrong people to get to this right one.How else can we explain sweet if we haven't tasted bitter?.I better stop here before i bore you with my romantic mind,and which i regard as one of my weakness,being an emotional person.I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance,Beauty is like a book,it cannot be judged by its cover,i hope that you and i will be able to get a lot closer and know each other better,then we will hopefully share great feelings together.For a reason i cant explain i find myself constantly thinking about you,i don't know how and why its happening to me but i believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear,i am ready to make the right choice.

I hope this helps others not to waste time with this guy (or worse). Thank you for this site!
#288443 by Fooled, almost Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:55 pm
Dupped3891 wrote:
keiko wrote:All,

Please be aware of the above name: He has been previously gone by various other names on dating sites, no doubt the text below will be familiar to some!!

hanks so much for taking your time to write to me.How has your day been ?Mine is good.I hope you are doing fine?. I think it will be cool to start by telling you a little about me.I'm Emmanuel Wells, I am 45 years old,i have a daughter,she means the world to me,she is 7years old and live with my ex.I am currently in Korea I work with US-intelligence Homeland Security Sub-committee on Counter-terrorism and Intelligence investigated task force i was formally deployed in Afghanistan as a Army on special duty...Having served as a special duty officer(one of the few people that handle the Military Top secrete)......I Love my job
The CIA was plagued with low morale after failing to prevent the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and then providing crummy intelligence that led to the Iraq War. But the agency has seen a bit of a bounce back in its reputation recently despite a report questioning its interrogation techniques. People seem to be clamoring to join. Last year, the agency received 120,000 job applications online and expects a 40 percent to 50 percent increase this year.
In the years following the Sept. 11 tragedy, the agency has hired about half of its overall work force. Currently, there are open positions in 90 different occupations from psychologist to software engineer.Does my job sound interesting to you?

I have been single for 2 years since my marriage ended in such a painful manner.I think its about time i moved on now and find my self a good woman who i can hopefully spend the rest of my life with.I have got lots of love in me that i want to share.

I'm passionate,loving,caring,trusting,honest,romantic and faithful.And all i am looking for is that special woman to move on with.A woman that i can love and will love me back.A woman that i can do that simple things of life with and share and enjoy life together.I hope to get to know more about you.I love all kinds of music but i have special interest in Blues,Hip Hop,Rap and a lover Basketball,Tennis,swimming and Soccer and a big fan of Manchester united football club,I also love the simple things of life like watching sunshine and walking the beach with the right with woman is my heaven.

I want to meet the woman i can love,adore and spend the rest of my life with.I will also like to tell you that i am only interested in a serious and long term relationship as i want a more stable life now.I am so sorry if i sound too direct,its just that i wouldn't want to waste either your time or mine cause i have come to realized that life is too short to pretend.I have attach some of my recent pix and i hope you will like it,I have added you on it,Looking forward to read from you soonest.

Cheers

Wells

he is also going under [email protected]. we talked on plenty of fish dating site aka pof. his alias to me was Samuel D Johnson, surname Rizzo and he has a son in chicago married/divorced to karen who marry his best friend. also requested a leave and game me flight info to be in a chopper from kuwait to chicago midway airport. he stated he was with the DIA/CIA and that he was stationed in NKorea undercover.

wow - i am such an idiot

He's also going under Aristide Hill at [email protected]. His ex wife is Norwegian, had an affair with his best friend and moved back to Norway with the kids (5 and 7). Said he is stationed in the DIA/Syria. See my post at the end of this thread -- it has photographs.

Yeah, feeling like an idiot myself.
#288444 by Bryon Williams Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:24 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Everything the scammer wrote you that was lovely in nature was stolen poem and letters off the internet.

Romance scammers will get you deeply involved with lies of romance, religion and his heartbreak to get you hooked prior to the money request.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#288487 by Fooled, almost Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:56 am
Here's a bit more fakery -- very creative!

I was born by Italian parents in Chicago, Illinois ..At the age of 8 i lost my parents and my siblings in an auto crash.It was a very big shock for me as a kid .After the accident,i moved in with my parents friend who only live few blocks away from us,they were also Italians..I was enjoying my stay with them until they lost their little child months later,they couldn't handle it and started passing the aggression on their selves and later became abusive towards me.I left them after a while to stay with the Hill.They took me in as their foster son and raised me like they did their own daughter.They showed me love and once again in my life i was happy.When i was 12 i relocated with the Hill to their home country (South Africa) to work for the Catholic mission that gave medical aids and supported the poor people there at the time when Apartheid and racial discrimination was causing problems there. I spent the rest of my growing years in Cape town,South Africa which was not particularly the best place to live at that time but i did live there and had a good growing years.The Old man (my foster father) was a very good and intelligent man,he thought me to be the man i am today.To some extent i can say i am a good man and i don't think anyone will ever complain about me.I remember he used to tell me "experiences don't kill you,it makes you stronger" Life for me has been so hard and i have been through a lot in life.

After High school we moved back to the united states.Got a degree in Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology and joined the US Army through Officer Training School.I got my first duty station in Italy as part of the 3rd/405th Army Field Support Battalion just after completing the Basic Combat Training (BCT), and One Station Unit Training (OSUT).I have commanded a fighter squadron, a specialized undergraduate bomb specialist team, I have also held leadership positions on an operations crew, ground training, standardization and evaluations, and current operations.I have maintained combat mission ready status as an instructor/evaluator in the battle management, surveillance, identification, emergency actions, and data link operations areas,supported the joint and coalition mission in Iraq with expeditionary assignments to Baghdad International Airport, Balad Air Base and Al Asad AB. Presently I'm working with a private military contractor that works for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and The Central Intelligence agency undercover in Syria.I am stationed as an agent here in Syria. I spent years in an organization that puts a premium on training, on education, on mentoring, and on leadership—as well as on accountability for results—not because those qualities are nice to have, but because the success of the mission depends on them.Back in 2006,i had the privilege of being in the company of former First Sergeant Walter Morris, the first of the troopers to be assigned in World War Two to the 555th.Been in the DIA/CIA gets me busy always but very rewarding. I love it.

I met Karen in Miami,I went on Vacation,we were friends and soon we became lovers.We were so in love,she made me felt so happy and special,I followed my Intuition and got married to her shortly after we met.We enjoyed the early part of our marriage and everything was good.I loved her and i always thought she loved me,...Well she did at the start. After 3 years of marriage we decided we wanted baby,Which for me is the best decision i have ever made in my life.Less than a year after jointly making this decision she gave me the best gift in the world a baby girl...It was really special, we named her Kim after my foster mum. We had an amazing life together,We had Sam a couple of year later and everything just feel great and i couldn't contain my joy.Because of my job i always have one reason or the other to go away for a couple of weeks but i have never been away more than two weeks at a time,so i cant still understand why she did what she did to me.I love my job, but not as much as i love her and the family we built.I had a friend who was like a brother to me,we were so close and i trusted him with everything i own. Four years ago he got a job in Norway and he moved there.Then few months after he left, my wife said she wanted to go back to Norway to be close to her family (she is Norwegian) and that she is been home sick. I tried to convince her so that we can stay back in the USA but she wouldn't listen for the reasons i later found out.So,we moved to Norway.It wasn't that easy,but not that difficult because i work for DIA i get the chance to move around and the fact that i am mostly under cover makes it possible.I sold my house in Miami and bought another in Oslo and started a life over there.

I would travel at any given chance,sometimes i even go and return within a couple of weeks.As difficult as it was for me,i was happy because she looked a lot better been back home and with her family around her.One day,i was going through old stuffs and i got the shock of my life.I found a letter to her by my friend who moved to Norway before we did.I realized that they both planned for her to move the family to Norway, so that they can get to be together as they have been having affairs through our marriage.It was a rude shock as i never saw it coming. Really devastated and low.I confronted them both but it was even worst knowing she is been working on our divorce so she can get to be with him.The rest is history now.I felt like a fool,i was really angry with myself, i felt used....I had to carry out a DNA on Kim and Sam, i shouldn't have but i needed to be sure they are truly mine and i was glad they are as that would have killed me right there,You cant imagine how scared i was when going for the DNA result.My heart was broken and i thought i will never want any other woman again but time they say is the greatest healer of the heart. All along,i have been going about my thing,all i lived for was my work and my kids. I loved to have them with me but there is no way i could ever do that as much as i want while i am still with the DIA,After my mission here i have plans to settle down,quit this job and hopefully set up a private security company of my own.A friend met his partner on the dating site and he was the one that encouraged me to join.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote of own post
#288551 by vonpaso xlura Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:58 pm
He is still African, not Italian. His native language is a Niger-Congo language. He might be in Nigeria, Ghana, or South Africa, but he has never been in Illinois or Italy.

You have posted enough of his writing and pictures to tell the next potential victim that it's a scam. There is no sense continuing to talk with him. Act as if you were dead, as far as he can tell.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#288557 by Fooled, almost Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:33 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:He is still African, not Italian. His native language is a Niger-Congo language. He might be in Nigeria, Ghana, or South Africa, but he has never been in Illinois or Italy.

You have posted enough of his writing and pictures to tell the next potential victim that it's a scam. There is no sense continuing to talk with him. Act as if you were dead, as far as he can tell.

I severed correspondence as soon as I found him here -- what I posted is from our original emails. Since he is using a different name/email than from what others have posted here, it was only through his actual text that I discovered him on this site. I wanted to add further text/details that I thought were important, to make it easier for others to recognize him.
#289040 by Erromero34 Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:33 pm
This is his newest letter he posted today

there is so much i want to tell you,a lot has been running through my head lately.I really think we will have a lot to talk about when i get back home but i want to tell you this, though i'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I thought i will write you to tell you more about what i desire and hope to have in this relationship.I keep thinking about the future, about life,and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me.I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand.

This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff.

I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (I am so sorry to be this blunt about it but i mean it). I want to be sixty years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid.

I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me and i want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience [img][img]t[/img][/img]hem together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard.I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time.

I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do.I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the [img]dining[/img] room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.

I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you " because you know it's coming from the bottom of my heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer.I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling [img]right[/img] now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.t

i just want you to know that i have never found someone i wanted to spend the rest of my life with in the past few years until i met you.I really am crazy about you,everything about you.Just wish you are by my side when i wake this morning then it will just be a dream come true for me but i know it will happen I cant wait to be done with this mission cause i want you so much now that it hurts.I know this is really crazy to say but the truth is that i love you already and i have not met you.I am so scared about how much i am falling in love with you but happy too.

Love always,

Aristide

is so much i want to tell you,a lot has been running through my head lately.I really think we will have a lot to talk about when i get back home but i want to tell you this, though i'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I thought i will write you to tell you more about what i desire and hope to have in this relationship.I keep thinking about the future, about life,and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me.I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand.

This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff.

I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (I am so sorry to be this blunt about it but i mean it). I want to be sixty years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid.

I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me and i want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard.I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time.

I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do.I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.

I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you " because you know it's coming from the bottom of my heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer.I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that i have never found someone i wanted to spend the rest of my life with in the past few years until i met you.I really am crazy about you,everything about you.Just wish you are by my side when i wake this morning then it will just be a dream come true for me but i know it will happen I cant wait to be done with this mission cause i want you so much now that it hurts.I know this is really crazy to say but the truth is that i love you already and i have not met you.I am so scared about how much i am falling in love with you but happy too.

Love always,

Aristide
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation and removed image tags.