If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#78063 by keiko Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:11 am
All,

Please be aware of the above name: He has been previously gone by various other names on dating sites, no doubt the text below will be familiar to some!!

hanks so much for taking your time to write to me.How has your day been ?Mine is good.I hope you are doing fine?. I think it will be cool to start by telling you a little about me.I'm Emmanuel Wells, I am 45 years old,i have a daughter,she means the world to me,she is 7years old and live with my ex.I am currently in Korea I work with US-intelligence Homeland Security Sub-committee on Counter-terrorism and Intelligence investigated task force i was formally deployed in Afghanistan as a Army on special duty...Having served as a special duty officer(one of the few people that handle the Military Top secrete)......I Love my job
The CIA was plagued with low morale after failing to prevent the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and then providing crummy intelligence that led to the Iraq War. But the agency has seen a bit of a bounce back in its reputation recently despite a report questioning its interrogation techniques. People seem to be clamoring to join. Last year, the agency received 120,000 job applications online and expects a 40 percent to 50 percent increase this year.
In the years following the Sept. 11 tragedy, the agency has hired about half of its overall work force. Currently, there are open positions in 90 different occupations from psychologist to software engineer.Does my job sound interesting to you?

I have been single for 2 years since my marriage ended in such a painful manner.I think its about time i moved on now and find my self a good woman who i can hopefully spend the rest of my life with.I have got lots of love in me that i want to share.

I'm passionate,loving,caring,trusting,honest,romantic and faithful.And all i am looking for is that special woman to move on with.A woman that i can love and will love me back.A woman that i can do that simple things of life with and share and enjoy life together.I hope to get to know more about you.I love all kinds of music but i have special interest in Blues,Hip Hop,Rap and a lover Basketball,Tennis,swimming and Soccer and a big fan of Manchester united football club,I also love the simple things of life like watching sunshine and walking the beach with the right with woman is my heaven.

I want to meet the woman i can love,adore and spend the rest of my life with.I will also like to tell you that i am only interested in a serious and long term relationship as i want a more stable life now.I am so sorry if i sound too direct,its just that i wouldn't want to waste either your time or mine cause i have come to realized that life is too short to pretend.I have attach some of my recent pix and i hope you will like it,I have added you on it,Looking forward to read from you soonest.

Cheers

Wells
Advertisement

#79578 by Dupped3891 Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:29 pm
keiko wrote:All,

Please be aware of the above name: He has been previously gone by various other names on dating sites, no doubt the text below will be familiar to some!!

hanks so much for taking your time to write to me.How has your day been ?Mine is good.I hope you are doing fine?. I think it will be cool to start by telling you a little about me.I'm Emmanuel Wells, I am 45 years old,i have a daughter,she means the world to me,she is 7years old and live with my ex.I am currently in Korea I work with US-intelligence Homeland Security Sub-committee on Counter-terrorism and Intelligence investigated task force i was formally deployed in Afghanistan as a Army on special duty...Having served as a special duty officer(one of the few people that handle the Military Top secrete)......I Love my job
The CIA was plagued with low morale after failing to prevent the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and then providing crummy intelligence that led to the Iraq War. But the agency has seen a bit of a bounce back in its reputation recently despite a report questioning its interrogation techniques. People seem to be clamoring to join. Last year, the agency received 120,000 job applications online and expects a 40 percent to 50 percent increase this year.
In the years following the Sept. 11 tragedy, the agency has hired about half of its overall work force. Currently, there are open positions in 90 different occupations from psychologist to software engineer.Does my job sound interesting to you?

I have been single for 2 years since my marriage ended in such a painful manner.I think its about time i moved on now and find my self a good woman who i can hopefully spend the rest of my life with.I have got lots of love in me that i want to share.

I'm passionate,loving,caring,trusting,honest,romantic and faithful.And all i am looking for is that special woman to move on with.A woman that i can love and will love me back.A woman that i can do that simple things of life with and share and enjoy life together.I hope to get to know more about you.I love all kinds of music but i have special interest in Blues,Hip Hop,Rap and a lover Basketball,Tennis,swimming and Soccer and a big fan of Manchester united football club,I also love the simple things of life like watching sunshine and walking the beach with the right with woman is my heaven.

I want to meet the woman i can love,adore and spend the rest of my life with.I will also like to tell you that i am only interested in a serious and long term relationship as i want a more stable life now.I am so sorry if i sound too direct,its just that i wouldn't want to waste either your time or mine cause i have come to realized that life is too short to pretend.I have attach some of my recent pix and i hope you will like it,I have added you on it,Looking forward to read from you soonest.

Cheers

Wells

he is also going under [email protected]. we talked on plenty of fish dating site aka pof. his alias to me was Samuel D Johnson, surname Rizzo and he has a son in chicago married/divorced to karen who marry his best friend. also requested a leave and game me flight info to be in a chopper from kuwait to chicago midway airport. he stated he was with the DIA/CIA and that he was stationed in NKorea undercover.

wow - i am such an idiot.
#91293 by Sofi05 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 am
It happened to me too! So please becareful. This time he goes by the name Victor Chantry. He send me a message at Militarycupid.com asking me to exchange email addess, so I send him my hotmail address wish it doesn't have my last name, then he send me this email:

Thank you so much for giving me your private email address,as i have said in my email to you from the site, i am new to the internet dating stuff so i don't really know what to say but i think it will be good to start by telling you a little about me.My name is Victor Chantry, I am 45 years old father of two lovely kids[Daughter is 7 and son is 5] they mean this world to me.I work with the government,the  US-intelligence Homeland Security Sub-committee on Counter-terrorism and Intelligence investigated task force.I have been single for 2 years since my marriage ended in such a painful manner.I think its about time i moved on now and find my self a good woman who i can hopefully spend the rest of my life with.I have got lots of love in me that i want to share.

I'm passionate,loving,caring,trusting,honest,romantic and faithful.And all i am looking for is that special woma
to move on with.A woman that i can love and will love me back.A woman that i can do those simple things of life with and share and enjoy life together.I hope to get to know more about you.I love all kinds of music but i have special interest in Blues,Hip Hop,Rap and a lover Basketball,Tennis,swimming  and Soccer and a big fan of
Manchester united football club,I also love the simple things of life like watching sunshine and walking the
beach with the right woman is my heaven,love the smile of waters.
I want to meet  the woman i can love,adore and spend the rest of my life with.I will also like to tell you that i am only interested in a serious and long term relationship though i am willing to start as friends.I am so sorry if i sound too direct,its just that i wouldn't want to waste either your time or mine cause i have come to realized that life  is too short to pretend.I have attach  some of my recent pix and i hope you will like it.Do you have
yahoo messenger or msn,I  have yahoo messenger and we can chat through it,Looking forward to read from
you soonest.

Cheers
Victor

Very creepy!
Wow sounds nice right! Well I did send him an email back telling him a little about me, but after I send my email, it didn't seems right that he work for that organization and he will go public with it. So I google and find this site. After recieving my reply, he also send me this other email:

Thank you so much for replying my email and telling me a little about you,Well i do understand that the internet is an unsure place to find the one true partner that we all want but my friend that encouraged me to join the dating site met his partner on here so i am willing to give it my all.I want to meet a woman that i can
have a serious and long term relationship with,a woman that i can truly love and adore.A woman that we can
share a life time happily together,i think you are a really amazing woman and i appreciate women that raise
kids the way you do cause i was raised by a foster parent..I am a DIA in the military and i am presently in a
military facility here in the middle of no where in Pakistan so i dont enjoy many facility but i intend making
maximum use of the internet to keep in constant contact with you.Can you please get a yahoo messenger so
that we can get to chat online together, if not i think you can add my yahoo messenger id on your Hotmail 
messenger.As i can not download with the facility PC.My yahoo messenger id is [email protected] hope
to read from you agin soon.Till then take care an be a good girl.

Cheer
Victor
#91299 by izzielap Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:36 am
Hi Ladies. I have received the exact same email yesterday. And like you, Sofi05, I replied to him with some personal info. Thanks for putting this out there, I'm glad I found this site early in the game.
#114206 by Moxymac Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:27 pm
Hi - I think this gent has reappeared now claiming to be Xiomar Fischer. I have exactly the same Email - received only yesterday - along with another five received after. I also have 6 photos he sent and a Yahoo address of: [email protected]. His Email is [email protected] - he is advising he lives in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Please be very wary. I seem to attract Scammers and am getting expert at tracing them and the photos they use. I will try and attach the photos he's using at some point.
#114278 by Bubbles Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:54 pm
Please post up the email address this scammer used especially if it is different. Many people search email addresses.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#114541 by Moxymac Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:18 pm
You are not going to believe this but the same Email and photo have reappeared. I have been contacted again on the same dating site 'be2' by I am assuming the same person but now using the login of Hector111. As yet I don't have a lot of info but it's definitely the same photo as Xiomar Fischer as I posted a couple of days ago. He's using Yahoo again and has asked me to message him at [email protected]
"Hector111" has listed himself as 50 years old, 5' 6", from Manchester, has kids but they don't live with him. States he's a Captain, has a Batchelors Degree and speaks English and Spanish.
Will post more info as I receive it.
#117830 by Kit Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 am
I encountered this guy just yesterday on the website Christian Mingle. He was much more subtle than in some of your emails. He wrote:

How are you doing?wish we could have a cup of coffee right now,i just viewed your profile and i must confess that i love what you have got on it.I am a sociable and energetic man that likes to smile and make others feel as happy as I do, though I am new on the internet dating site and i don't really know how things work here yet, i will be glad and happy to get a response back from you,i am not often on the site so i will prefer you send me your private email address here or write me on my private email [email protected] .....keep smiling and be a good girl...lol Cheers Xiomar.

First thing I did was Google his email address and I found this page. Thank you ladies!!!

When I replied saying I like to meetup in real life first, let's have that coffee this weekend, he asked for my email address again, then removed his profile from the website.

Again, thank you to everyone who contributes to this website. :D
Last edited by Bubbles on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Quotations added for clarity.
#120028 by recopup Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:29 pm
I received the same email as the Emanual one, but from a guy who called himself Samuel Wood. He contacted my on Military Datefinder.com. All the email content is the same, and he sent lots of pictures of him and his kids. I just went to Military Datefinder and he has conveniently removed his profile. He claimed to have a daughter named Julie and a son named Thomas. He sent PDF pictures of him with two children. He looked a lot like Patrick Swayze in the pictures.. Strong jaw line and similar hair, but had brown eyes and brown hair. Ladies beware.
#124860 by pasture Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:54 am
I have also been approached by this man. I believe he is just about ready to ask me for some cash to help him get the documents needed to visit me in the uk.
I started to get suspicious a while back, but went along to see if my instincts were correct.
It only took him 7 days........so beware ladies!
Last edited by Bubbles on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed direct quote of preceeding post.
#162433 by Justme70 Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 am
Yesterday I had the same messages from Samuel Green on Match.com, email [email protected] or [email protected]. As soon as I had sent him a direct email his profile had gone. He replied directly to me with
How has your day been ?Mine is good.Thank you so much for your email,I hope you are doing fine?. I think it will be cool to start by telling you a little about me.I'm Samuel, I am 45 years old,i have a daughter and a son they means the world to me,Julie is 9years old while Sam is 7 They live with my ex .I divorce 3years ago.I am currently in Korea but will be back to the UK soon.I work with US-intelligence Homeland Security Sub-committee on Counter-terrorism and Intelligence investigated task force i was formally deployed in Afghanistan as an Army on special duty,but now work in Korea as a special duty officer.
In the years following the Sept. 11 tragedy, the agency has hired about half of its overall work force. Currently, there are open positions in 90 different occupations from psychologist to software engineer.Does my job sound interesting to you? I have been single for 2 years since my last relationship ended in such a painful manner.I think its about time i moved on now and find my self a good woman who i can hopefully spend the rest of my life with.I have got lots of love in me that i want to share. I'm passionate,loving,caring,trusting,honest,romantic and faithful.And all i am looking for is that special woman to move on with.A woman that i can love and will love me back.A woman that i can do that simple things of life with and share and enjoy life together.I hope to get to know more about you.I love all kinds of music but i have special interest in Blues,Hip Hop,Rap and a lover Basketball,Tennis,swimming and Soccer and a big fan of Manchester united football club,I also love the simple things of life like watching sunshine and walking the beach with the right with woman is my heaven. I want to meet the woman i can love,adore and spend the rest of my life with.I will also like to tell you that i am only interested in a serious and long term relationship as i want a more stable life now.I am so sorry if i sound too direct,its just that i wouldn't want to waste either your time or mine cause i have come to realized that life is too short to pretend.Looking forward to read from you soonest.Do you have a yahoo messenger???If yes we can chat with it when we are both online..My yahoo address is [email protected] Hope to read from you soon

Sam

and some lovely photos of a handsome man with his children. I did an email header search and it originated in Nigeria.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation for clarity
#162494 by Justme70 Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:16 pm
In addition to my last message about Samuel Green (thought I had blocked him). Today I come home to this rather sweet email .... Again originating in Nigeria.
Good morning,thanks so much for writing me back,hope you had a lovely night rest,I want to share what i crave to have in a relationship with you....I have always known that once in a life time we get to meet someone who is like a replica of us,the bible calls it missing rib,scholars say it is soul mate.This person compliments you in every way and you feel so comfortable around them,they turn your world around and you find yourself telling them things you never thought you would be able to tell anyone,dreams,hopes,disappointments,fears,the list is endless,but this person doesn't get bored,instead they absorb what you have said and even want to hear more.They are the first person you think about when you wake up in the morning,and when you go to sleep,you always call them up when something happens,you want to share every success and loss with them ,knowing they would be there no matter the weather,they cry with you when you are hurting and laugh when you are smiling,they call your handsome on your most worst day.

They never hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough ,but instead lend a hand to inspire you to reach the height which you have set for yourself and that zenith which you hope to attain.you feel so special around them and you cant wait to run home to them after a hard days work.There is never pressure or competition or even jealousy because you both enjoy in each others successes,you don't worry about what they think about you because you know that they love you non the less.Songs make more sense,colors seem brighter,everything seems to be more meaningful,you seem to look at the world with a different spectacle(smiles).You laugh more and seem to walk with a bounce to your steps,cos when you feel down all you do is make a phone call and everything is better and you get the strength to go through the rest of the day.Having them near by is all you crave for and in a room full of people,ur eyes search them out,their interest becomes yours and you share in their excitements,you think about them 24/7 and simple things like sunset,water falls,rain brings the thought of them to mind.

You open up your heart knowing that it could be broken,but you experience a lot of love and joy that every other thing takes second place and the risk seems insignificant to the joy you are experiencing,you find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that is so real it scares you.But you find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal no matter the weather,and life is so sweet with them around memories are kept and cherished.don't forget that we most times go through a lot of wrong people to get to the right one.how else can we explain sweet if we haven't tasted bitter......I better stop here before i bore you with my romantic mind,and which i regard as one of my weakness,being an emotional person.I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance,Beauty is like a book, it cannot be judged by its cover, I cant wait to see you in person.we can get to chat on yahoo messenger when ever we are both soon online
My yahoo ID is [email protected]
hope we can chat soon

I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear

Cheers

Sam
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation for clarity
#162495 by Bryon Williams Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:48 pm
Hello Justme70 and welcome to Scamwarners.

Thanks for posting the script the scammer used. Could you also please post the photos he is using. You can find a link in my signature. If there are children in the photo's deface their faces. Also, mark the photo's as Used By Scammer.

Bryon

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#162842 by Justme70 Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:16 pm
Thanks Bryon. Here is the latest .. I haven't replied to him but still they keep coming. I feel a very sad story in the pipeline about his sister .......

I find it difficult to get the thought of you out of my head.I decided to remove my profile on match because i now have access to your personal email address,i am a one man woman,cant speak to more than a woman at a time.....I want to tell you a little about me.
A few years ago I was curious about what it would be like to be with another woman...when i am alone,i imagine so much,what it will be like to find the right woman,(MY ideal Woman) a woman with a good heart,a caring,sincere,loyal,honest,understanding and a faithful woman,I always have fantasies about women,what it will be like to get married and spend the rest of my life with that lovely woman i can call mine...seems so impossible as faithful woman are 1 out of every 1000...I am a one woman man and i cant stand it when my woman is not the same,i think this explain why i have been single

I placed a profile on the dating site and got quite a few response's but no one is intrested in a long time relationship all they want is one night stand,i clicked on you because i followed my instinct,there is no instinct as that of the heart,i follow my heart in everything i do.My heart chose you

I lived my earlier life in Miami,Florida with my parents and sister.I love my family & would not trade them for the world...
My only sister is married with 2kids,a boy and a Girl in DC
She is Sick at the moment,she has a bone cancer

I was raised in a very open and loving way. My Mum was a Sex Therapist & my Dad was an Engineer,I love my parent so much as they were all i had as a kid,parent divorced when I was 7, but they remained friends & very
amicable to each other until my dad passed,i lost my mom the same year,i was only 10years then and my sister was already 4years.It was a very big shock for me as a kid but my dads parent really helped me and my little sister to grow they took care of us like we were their kids.My grand father was a really great man and he thought me to be the man i am today.To some extent i can say i am a good man and i don't think anyone will ever complain about me.Like my Grand father used to say then, "experiences don't kill you, it makes you stronger"

Life for me has been so hard and i have been through a lot in life.Having lost my parent as such a young age. it was just so difficult for me but i did move and i have God and my grand parents to thank for that,I have always believed that when there is life there is hope.

A couple of years after moving in with my grand parents,they moved to Cape Town in South Africa where my grand mother originates from,It was during the years of Apartheid and South Africa wasn't the best place to live at that time but i did live there and i had a good growing years.After my Secondary /High school we moved back to the united states.I entered the Air Force through Officer Training School in 1993 after receiving a degree in electrical engineering from the University of Tennessee and having a certificate in piloting. I have commanded a fighter squadron, a specialized undergraduate pilot training group, a fighter wing and an air expeditionary wing.I have also held leadership positions on an operations crew, flight, training, standardization and evaluations, and current operations.I have maintained combat mission ready status as an instructor/evaluator in the battle management, surveillance, identification, emergency actions, and data link operations areas,supported the joint and coalition mission in Iraq with expeditionary assignments to Baghdad International Airport, Balad Air Base and Al Asad AB.I was the command for the 460th Space Wing at Buckley Air Force Base, Colo., before being deployed to Iraq and now I am stationed as a CIA in Korea
I spent 7 years in an organization that puts a premium on training, on education, on mentoring, and on leadership—as well as on accountability for results—not because those qualities are nice to have, but because the success of the mission depends on them. The culture here is very similar

Back in 2006, I had the privilege of being in the company of former First Sergeant Walter Morris, the first of the troopers to be assigned in World War Two to the 555th Parachute Infantry Battalion—the “Triple Nickles”—a unit of African-American airborne volunteers. These men, having met and passed the rigors of parachute training, were eventually given the dangerous—and secret and still very little known—job of jumping in to fight fires in the western United States that were caused by Japanese balloons carrying incendiary bombs in the final year of WWII—again a still little-known episode, but a very dangerous one indeed.
Been in the military gets me busy always but very rewarding.
Now you can imagine how comprenhensive my military life has beeen...Started as Airforce,switched to Army in 2001 after the Octomber terrorist attack and now a special duty officer

I Met kim in Miami in 98,she came to Miami for Vacation and we got to meet,we became friends and soon we became lover.We were so in love,she made me feel so happy and special.I am the kind of man that trust his Intuition so i decided that i need no other woman but her so we begin to live together as lovers.the same year.She was from Edinburgh and after been conviced that she was good enough for me we moved to Musselburgh .we had a really good life together and she was my life and everything that matters.I loved her and she loved me back.We had what you will call a perfect relationship and we were so happy together.

Late 2001 my grand mother died and just about a 2 month later Jan 2002 i lost my grand father too.His death was more of boredom and loneliness he simply didn't want to live anymore since he lost my grand mother.They were happy together for 50 years.And i really think i can understand that it was so hard for him to move with life.After his death i lost something very important as he was my Role Model,closest friend and i always went to him for advise

August 8 2003 Kim gave me the best gift of my life,She gave me Julie and about 2years after she gave birth to Sam.we had what i reffered to as happiest family.

She often goes for shopping, beauty treatments and cinema sessions.
By accident i discovered she was not at the hairdresser when she was meant to be.
i grew suspicious about the way she employs her time and asks a private investigator to follow her. The embarrassed detective duly reports that she sees my best friend, at his home,several times a week.I didnt believe his stories,A day,i was suppose to have a busy day at the base,but for some official reason i went back home...I found my friend making love to my wife,in my house,Omg,i dont wanna talk about this

My life hasn't been the best of life's but i can look back and say that all that have happened to me in the past has helped me to be a better person.I will be looking forward to get to know more about you .I just want you to know the man that i am,I am not that kind of man that has all his interest on the outside beauty . I feel its so important for the woman i will be with to have a good heart,good family value, true love and honest too.That is what i call the inner beauty which matter so much to me.

I love the simple things of life like watching the sunset and walking and holding hands with my special one by the beach.I love to swim and i try to keep fit.All i want is to be with that woman that we will share some much together.I am not asking for too much.Just to be happy with the right woman.Hope this will not change your mind against me and i will be looking forward to read from you soon..I feel completely ready to move forward with life now and i am glad i did join the dating site as that's where i have met you

After my term here i have plans to retire and hopefully i will set up an Engineering Company of my own and live a happy life together with that woman that i can call mine...Maybe you,who knows? and i want you to know that i will relocate to any where best for us.

I hope i have not said to much,hope we can chat soon

Cheers

Sam

Will try to post the photos, there are some of just him
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation for clarity