If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
Advertisement

#104048 by QQQueenie Wed May 23, 2012 5:04 pm
Thank you Acid Burn~ the more people that know, the better, because already I have received emails from my friends, that either they were saved by my post or their friends were saved because they saw my post on their social network walls.
#104050 by Piyo Wed May 23, 2012 5:14 pm
Please go ahead and post. I just request you do not link it back to me or add my information. Other than that you are free to use
#104057 by acid burn Wed May 23, 2012 5:43 pm
@piyo I saved the photo and will just post. I will post back here though, so people can re-read the PSA. OK? Her accounts on the other sites were taken down after QQQ posted the PSA.
#104193 by Blank Thu May 24, 2012 10:59 am
I appologise in advance for any grammatical errors. I'm typing this on my phone.

I fell for this as well. I posed via Skype for her. No payment process was talk about since she deleted her Facebook and has not contacted me in nearly a week. She asked if I could pretty much have sex with my boyfriend on cam. I didn't give her a yes or no, and she never contacted me again.
Her ACparadise forum profile still exists
http://www.acparadise.com/forums/member ... le&u=82230
#104240 by Piyo Thu May 24, 2012 5:45 pm
Thank you VERY much @Blank for having the courage to step up and bring your story forward. You are not alone in this. Always feel free to message Me or even better QQQueenie. You may have some useful information which could help up find out who this is and bring them to justice
#104241 by QQQueenie Thu May 24, 2012 6:01 pm
@Blank I am sorry that you were victimized, but you are not alone. Right now I know that things are frantic and you are scared. We all are scared, that is TRUTH.

However, with the rise of all these scams and scam artists, to protect the integrity of the confirmed victims, I would like you to take a screen shot of the conversation (ALT + Print Screetn 'Prt Scr Sysrq' ) and post it to PAINT. to save your photo. and and if you want to keep things private you may black out your icon or user name. Please make sure your bottom right hand corner shows current date and time.

Post the link in a reply.
#104242 by Blank Thu May 24, 2012 6:01 pm
Her facebook is still active, if that helps any. This morning, I noticed her fb account seemed to have disappeared. About 2 hours ago, I received another message from her, her facebook suddenly back online again. She messaged me asking if I still wanted to work with her and talk about payment options. I didn't answer. I just deleted her from my friend's list and advised any mutual friends to do the same.
I have her blocked, so I can't post a link, but her name is 'Davery Beaux-Arts' on facebook.
#104244 by QQQueenie Thu May 24, 2012 6:17 pm
Her chat log should still be in your FB even if you blocked that person.

Sorry but we have to be extra cautious with everyone.

Go to your facebook, it should be right next to friend requests icon and the updates icon, it looks like a little chat box, Click it, to see all the messages - you should be able to find Davery Beaux-Arts.

Take a screen shot and then post to Paint and etc like I had mentioned.