If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#106401 by tnagodancer Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:09 am
Emails parkerlouis15 <[email protected]>; Louis Parker <[email protected]>

The first thing that I noticed as strange was that sometimes he wrote with correct beautiful English and sometime with poor grammar and choppy sentences.

Claimed to be an widower engineer with an 11 year old daughter met on match.com

Introductory message
I am in construction engineer,I base on road construction,bridge construction and rail way construction.I lives in NY,I lost my wife 4 years ago,she had brain tumor.I will not be able on the dating site because my subscription will end tomorrow.It will be nice for us to know each other more better.

With in a few days of meeting he started to profess his love for me. Told me that I was the only one and that he wanted to marry me. I am a lonely older woman and these were the words I longed to hear. I have waited a few months before finally deciding to share on story on here. I am embarrassed that I fell for it.

He told me that he had to go to sign a contract over seas but that when he returned in a few weeks we would meet. Then he told me that he was offered a job and would need to be there for a few months. He gave me an international phone number so we could talk on the phone. I don't have that number anymore or I would post it too. He sent me beautiful messages with flowers at the bottom. Will post samples from the messages at bottom.

Then he needed to pay his hotel bill and didn't have the money. He asked me to send him 3000 dollars to help him take care of his daughter. He asked me to western union the money to Malaysia. He turn very nasty calling me all sorts of names when I didn't cooperate with him. Then he tried hearts and flowers and messages of love. He kept calling me his wife. He tried to tell me that I could control his temper and that I kept him calm. I made him better and he needed me. When I tried to cut contact he sent a few final messages and in one of them threatened to kill himself because I was ending things with him. He asked me to do things of a sexual nature over the computer and wanted me to get a webcam. Which I didn't but I can imagine what he would have asked me to do if I had!

I googled some of the beautiful parts of his letters and realized that other people had posted the exact same words from several different people as part of scam warnings. I also realized that most of what he wrote was copied of the internet. Nothing he said to me was true, it was all one big fat lie. I realize now that every warning sign was there I just wanted it so bad I didn't see them. Maybe I chose not to see them. I don't know. Just be careful out there. Google everything!

Below is the banking information he asked me wire money to him at and samples from his letters.

Name........ Mohini Binte Khadeza

Address............... 12 alamjaya

City..................... Cheras

State................... Kuala Lumpur

Country............... Malaysia.

Postcode................ 56000.

Sweetie forward me the payment information once you pay it okay.Just go to the bank and tell them that you want to do WESTERN UNION and they will give you a form to fill those information.I have to be leaving now for my work.Will hear from you later my darling.I am sure you will dream about me tonight.Missed you my darling.

Yours forever,
Louis

My Lovely angel,

How are you doing?I guess you had a nice day.I'm so sorry for my late response,is because I'm so busy with my business here so that is why I am not responding you as I suppose.You are the love of my life. We have been so close, yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing, our friendship gets stronger everyday. Hanging out everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. All the laughs we have had together have become a part of my life and you will always remain in my heart forever.

I don't think that I tell you enough how much you truly mean to me and how much I love you. I am proud of your achievements and impressed by your strong will. Although I don't constantly say it, I am proud to see you develop into who you are becoming. I love you dearly and you constantly remain in my sweetest thoughts.... Never doubt how much you mean to me and nevertheless how much I love you. I will remain faithfully yours until the end of time.

Love always,Louis

How are you?I hope you are all fine.I'm so happy to have such a nice woman like you in my life cause you are so caring and kind.Honey I can't wait to see you within a short time.I think I'm missing you so much my dear.Don't worry I will always be there for you.I will always take good care of you when we live together as husband and wife.I'm respecting you even if you are not here with me.I'm keeping myself for you,my body and my souls is been keep for you.I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.
Honey take good care of yourself for me and have a sound sleep.I give you this flower to show my feelings for you.Accept it with all your heart as a gift from your husband.I'm waiting to hear from you.
Forever Yours,
Louis

I am thinking about you. We are so close here ... it's not like I am feeling that you are far - it's just that I want to let you know HOW MUCH I am in love with you. I will love you forever and for always, Boobear. You are a woman every Man is dreaming about and that`s not all ... you are all mine. I don`t know what I did good in this life to deserve you, but I have must been doing something very good in my life! Being with you makes me feel like the entire world is mine. One day we will marry each other and the love that God bestowed on us will explore more ... I am dreaming about that. I love you, Baby, and I am yours forever Love forever,Louis

When I look into your eyes in my dream, I know there is a bond between us that no one can break, the look you give me with those eyes when you think I'm not looking is all I need to know that you're the one for me. When I look in your eyes, I see the love that abides deep within your soul; they tell me you love me in so many ways than just one. When two people love each other, they don't look at each other; they look in the same direction. I am thankful for all the great things you have done for me; you are the most special person I know and I want to let you know that I will never ever leave you and that I couldn't have asked for anything better in my life than just plain old you. I am so grateful for a precious gift like the one that you are giving me over and over each day: your love. I can't stand it when you are not close near me; it feels as if the most important piece of me is missing. You are my life and my only love. I want you to remember that it will be this way till the end of time. I love you with my whole heart, mind, body and soul.Honey I give you this flower that comes from the depth of my heart. I wish you Health...So you may enjoy each day in comfort,

You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme or a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer.

Secretly you have taken each broken piece of my heart from all those before you and put it together like a puzzle. Our troubled times were those of which my heart was not put completely together, but once the last piece was placed, that was when I realized I can't live without you and now you want to kill me!

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!
Advertisement

#267019 by Bringlodi42 Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:38 pm
I got letters like that also but from a guy name Frank Dahms. He didn't get a chance to ask me for anything other then pictures.
He claimed to live in Houston, and that he has his oil rigging company and last week he had to go to Dubia because the most expensive part brole and fell into the sea and killed 1 and injured 10. I ran his name and the accident and nothing appeared. When I confronted him about he got upset and told me to leave him alone and die of lonliness lol.
But to be honest if it hadn't been for his phone messing up on him and him using someone else's by the name of Brianna I would have fell for it hook line and sinker.
He wrote such lovely letters.
#267023 by vonpaso xlura Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:05 pm
Please post the emails from Frank Dahms, including complete headers. Others may be searching for text in the email or the email address. Complete headers may show where he really is.

The scammer in the previous post is African; part of the time he writes in the English of a native Niger-Congo speaker and the rest of the time he copies and pastes things.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10