If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
by pic28072003 Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:50 pm
I would like to notify everyone about this site and the person that might be dealing with this guy the site is http://picasaweb.google.com/cooltrad1, and the guy whom I dealt with and found out that he was a fraud is called "vanpersie" and his email is [email protected], he took money from me for the purpose of sending me Iphone 3gs, but never got the phone or my money back, he was emailing me that there is something with the EMS office for almost a month but nothing and no replies for the past 40 days, I have wired him my money through western union and I have his bank account number, but nevertheless I got nothing! :cry:
Advertisement

by Arnold Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:16 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners, and I'm sorry to hear you were scammed. It's a common scam, and you weren't the first to fall for it.
Can you quote the emails that refer to the website and bank ? We should be able to get the site (such as it is) shut down, and we have a contact who can take action on bank accounts used by scammers.

by Michelle Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:46 pm
The e-mail account has been closed
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]