If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#171220 by justme012 Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:00 am
Hi sheh09

July 10, 2013 i sign in to skype and try to wait for the Operation.DIR if he aware that i already know that they are scammers, in the afternoon he sent a message and said

"//reminder - sytem check is very important.it appears that we are not getting ur test email so make sure ..
- u didnt change ur prime ..
- the forwarding settings in ur prime stays intact..
- all ur gmails r forwarding to ur prime..

the next time i call ur attn bout this , there will corresponding deduction."

i reply and said.... "I find out that this is scam "
You know what he did he change his status to ? means This person has not shared their details with you...
He assure that i can't get any information from him....

I guest i already know how they're using victim information like us in order for them not to trace easy like that and use that information to collect money. Don't you remember they asking us to scam and email ID's i mean valid id/government issue id. RIGHT! Now i realized that they required applicant to send scan government ID's for them to used.

This is what i think :idea: , after they get information from us especially scanned id's from applicant. They start recreate our ID's in short FAKE ID the information in that id was the information from our ID's but the photo is different. GOT IT! And also i remember they said that "PART OF YOUR JOB IS TO COLLECT MONEY FROM APPLICANT, APPLICANT WILL SEND MONEY TO YOU AND YOUR GOING TO SEND THAT MONEY TO THE SUB CONTRACTOR". At this point i realized that if that current victim find out that he/she working with scammers, that victim going to stop working with them.

HERE They going to ask the applicant to sent 500php to someone and in order to protect their identity they going to used victims information like us. Example:
//The team human resource email you back like this:
sent 500php to our collector officer DETAILS below:

ERICA D. SADIO
Quezon city

When done email back control number, sender name, address and etc.
//

Erica - is a victim (actually thats me!) See! they using victims NAME and now you will think if they going to used my name for the applicant how can they get the money?...... Like what i said a while ago they are recreate our ID's but the photo or image is different. Even our signature they can also copy it BECAUSE WE SEND A SCAN ID AND EMAIL IT TO THEM WHEN WE WERE APPLYING, At this point they can easily get the money They just going to give the FAKE id and sign something and get the money as easy as that.... THEY REALLY SMART RIGHT! They are using applicant information to protect their identity, to collect money and using us without our presence..... Right THIS IS ALARMING....... Look at the example i gave They just give name and address
no phone number, email address other information that can trace and notice the address, its not a complete address just a location really hard to trace and one more thing the name isn't the REAL person. WOW THEY REALLY SMART! I just realized all of this right now..... :yikes: THEY REALLY SMART :=) haha

HERE IS THE email of the person who i contacted with when i was applying: :laugh-s:

[email protected] -- The one who said that I was shortlisted to their JOB VACANCY.
[email protected]-- The one who i contacted me for my requirements, ID's, the one who ask to sent 500php to someone, and email me that "The MANAGEMENT favored my application"
id - phzone.operations - the one so called "CONSULTANT/OPERATIONS DIRECTOR(dir). Who gave all the info about the said job. This is a skype account OK...

Is there someone who also thinking what im thinking???? ,.,.,.
Advertisement

#171680 by ojobs Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:54 am
hello there, .Just to clean my reputation I am cesar ryan libuna. .this is my first time to learn that this shit is a scam.. gusto ko patayin tong gago nah to :x . ."[email protected]" he promised me to get compensate after 30 days. .,and he refer me to Ma. Lenin Laus. .I think shes also used by this shit and ms. ma. lenin laus is not wid him. .You know people while I;m typing this. . I'm shaking. .I also give 500pesos, to Ms. Cheryl Palitoc but through unionbank. I THINK!! ALL OF THE PERSON REFERRED ARE NOT INVOLVED! that's what I think!!. .I want to help through this investigation. .and If you are believing that I am one of these shit.. Why should I post to this . .! I really want to see. ,Kung cnu man ang leader nito. .putang ina.. malaki nah nagastos ko.. wala ako napala. .if someone will start investigating about this I will help anyone. .contact me through this number <Number removed for safety. Contact can be made through PM - CW>. .I too, is a victim. .and i'm sorry to those, na nagsend ng 500 sa wstrn union. ,I have profs of wu transaction in fact they're still with me. .so please . .to those who want to investigate I will help.. !! nanggigil ako!!putang ina!!!

naospital yung kapatid ko.. pamilya ko umaasa sa akin through financial support., di ko alam scam pala 2ng putang ina nah to. .di ko alam kung anu sasabihin ko sa erpat ko. . :x :evil:

SO PLEASE, ,those who've been victims of this, .I will really help. .para mahanap 2ng gago nah 2!!.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Con Warner on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed phone #
#171683 by ojobs Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:43 am
we are all victims of this, ,in the same position.. online research assistant. .who ever of you has a friend in media please. .let us know. .so that no more people will suffer like us, .I really want to see this bastard..... putang ina!!! please. .we should warn people about this, .contact me though the number I post here. .we'll find out together. .who's behind of this. .
#171693 by ojobs Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:15 am
people: ive read from the forum that I seen my name. .I'll just answered someone question's above I tried working for that shit person ONLINE HOMEBASE JOBS. .and you know. ,ngayon sana ang sweldo ko. .but he message me this PUTANG INA na to. .teamph.operations.dir at SKYPE ito pa ang isa nyang account ibpomgr. .and just this day I found out this page about this scam. .malaki na nagastos ko. .good for some that they have their own pc. .but for me. .I'll work in an internet cafe. .and I spent 100 to 150 a day just to send this URL's job advertisement urls. .I really want to see this person. .kung sinu man nag,ooperate nito and you know guys . .I am posting, para maawa kayo or something o magalit. .pero alam nyo 1 linggo nasa ospital ang kapatid ko. .pamilya ko naghihintay ng financial support sa akin. .and I found out. .isa pa lang scam/ .and the person who i have been contacting from skype . .said to me yersterday. . //termination. .(effective immediately) due to poor performance. .putang ina..!! hndi ko alam kung anung nagawa kong mali . .agad2x terminate. .but because of money. .I'd tried to urgue and i told him that even though i was just kicked out I still want my salary and he refer me to this. .MA. LENIN LAUS. .payroll management. .and i contact here to http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ma-lenin-laus/48/341/67b but I think shes not also involved he just use names. .actually i have 9 western union transactions with from those who applied. .we are all victims. .and that is why I am asking everybody's help . .whhoever of you has a friend in media. .please relay this online job scam to warn people. .because of money we all do this. .who doesn;t want to have 20,000 a month??? right??? that;s really a big help. .so please. .we should help each other. .I really want something to pay for this.!!!! :evil:
#171817 by MLOV Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:35 pm
Hi, what can we do about this? We really have to do something to stop this. I am a victim too. But thank God I only spend 7 days working for him. What he did to me is very degrading...I started at July 10 and on July 18:
This is the scenario (copy/pasted fr. Skype):

TeamAsia.Ops: do videocall let me see u .
Me: okay..
*** Call to TeamAsia.Ops ***
TeamAsia.Ops: so how do u find ur job .. ?
Me: challenging, i think
TeamAsia.Ops: ok ,i like ur performance.. and i thnk if we get along . .i can give u stable job and long term career..
Me: really? I am kinda pressured this past few days
Me: thank you very much
TeamAsia.Ops: stand pls let me see the entire u ...
Me: I'm still adjusting...
TeamAsia.Ops: who is with u .. ?
Me: my sister...
TeamAsia.Ops: ok ,
TeamAsia.Ops: ur age ../
Me: 21
Me: I trying to reach 150 ads today..but I only finished about 80 :(
TeamAsia.Ops: we'l i can make things easy for u ..
TeamAsia.Ops: im looking for someone that is open minded, game, go with the flow ..u think that's u .. ?
Me: I think so. :)(I thought it's still about work; i don't know such codes)
Me: You still there?
TeamAsia.Ops: great! so next time when u face me on cam .. u mind if i ask u to wear something short and sexy . just bet us.
TeamAsia.Ops: yes .. and in return , i can make things easy for u and i can provide u steady and stable job..
Me: Aww
TeamAsia.Ops: agree?
Me: Sorry :/
Me: Is this a joke?
TeamAsia.Ops: do i sound joking to u ?
Me: I'm sorry I think I'm not good in this game :(
TeamAsia.Ops: its' not a game either .. it's a direct proposal ..
Me: I won't :P
TeamAsia.Ops: noted..
TeamAsia.Ops: back to work ..
Me: I wish it's a joke 'coz it's offending. thank you
Me: TeamAsia.Ops: not a joke .
Me: ouch. fine
TeamAsia.Ops: r u sure u wont agree? even if disagreeing will mean termination of employment..?
Me: Yes, I'm willing to accept that.
TeamAsia.Ops: ok , fine ..
[7/18/2013 6:15:04 PM] TeamAsia.Ops: //termination (effective immediately) - due to poor performance. there will be a 60-days clearing period by then you will be contacted by the payroll officer MA. LENIN LAUS to be paid accordingly. make sure that ur prime and other gmails stays in tact , any compromise will affect your back pay.
kindly provide..
- all gmail accts w/ their pwds
- access to profiles (user/pwd) on sites where you are postings.
Me: I really do not know what to say. If my performance is really bad, I will accept that. thank you
TeamAsia.Ops: that's me, plain and easy ..choices was given and u prefer to go to this direction.. so be it.
Me: No problem. Wish you happiness (insert sarcasm here). :evil:

I am trying to get some information about him that day like name of company and searched about the names that he used, like what you guys did and I found this site.

Can we plan what to do? Like the use of Western Union and the fake ids. I think we should let Western Union know about the use of fake ids. I am also searching what to do and how to trace the culprit.

Let's do something to make this site more popular so others might be warned (like posting in fbs, etc.)
#174720 by jeffrsnoo7 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:41 pm
We are on the same page, I was also applying for this job but I came to realize that I'd already applied this one before. The same requirements and everything but I didn't take any option because I have so many questions. Yesterday I applied and met the same job scheme again and I decided to search about if it is really a scam, and here I'm in this forum. And it is &^#%#%^# scam!

Frankly speaking I work as a home based for more than two years and even have work to other clients from software development to real estate. So I'm aware the norms. I like to share this:

1. Clients don't ask any money in return or processing fee or whatever placement fee.
2. Clients are straight forward, they don't put everything on email or through text unless it is a set of instructions. They always prefer direct communication through skype call or any call. Communication is very important - You must have an interview that is the correct way. To know your boss is important, so no short cuts.
3. They explain everything about the company and your detail work. - so you must ask and ask. It should satisfy your doubts.
4. They don't terminate you right away without reasonable cause. Failure or absentees are given warnings like any company would do.
5. Requirement such as:
Med Certificate(recent date) , Transcript + Diploma, updated NBI Clearance (not older than 30days), government issued IDs, and Certification from previous employers
- home based work don't need this because you are working remotely. It is only applicable on office work. What on earth you need a med cert? - your at home! Transcript and Diploma? - no need, your performance matters. NBI - for what security reasons. Your working virtually not physically.
6. Now concerning the IDs I personally cannot say it should be require or not. Perhaps a validation purposes.

There are ways to track the root head. It will require Google help.
We need the IP for area location and Username.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Language.
#175322 by sassy_gurl Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:58 am
OMG~!!!

Thank goodness I came across this forum site.. I got the same email as well.. I applied for a Virtual Secretary position in this site: http://cagayan.locanto.ph/ID_176289840/ ... etary.html

I ALMOST FELL FOR IT! My brother has been telling me not to trust them right away. It is FISHY for a company to hire you without any interviews.. I once worked for a legitimate American company (home-based).. Before everything else, I was interviewed by the CEO himself via Skype. I couldn't believe it that I made it into a US company without any interviews.. Just the personality test they've provided. I had to makes sure.. I chose the second option (like everybody else) 'cause it's easier and more convenient.. However, ever since I sent them my contact information.. I have strangers calling and texting me regarding orders. I never ordered anything online. That's when I started to doubt big-time! I was actually about to go out and send them my 500 php through Western Union.. I thoroughly searched the web.. I have grasped everything now.. IT'S A SPAM!!! :cry: So much for the 20,000 monthly salary they've promised.. People should know about this! THIS HAS TO STOP OR ELSE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WILL BE VICTIMIZED BY THIS OUTRAGEOUS SCAM!!!
#175324 by sassy_gurl Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:06 am
MLOV wrote:Hi, what can we do about this? We really have to do something to stop this. I am a victim too. But thank God I only spend 7 days working for him. What he did to me is very degrading...I started at July 10 and on July 18:
This is the scenario (copy/pasted fr. Skype):

TeamAsia.Ops: do videocall let me see u .
Me: okay..
*** Call to TeamAsia.Ops ***
TeamAsia.Ops: so how do u find ur job .. ?
Me: challenging, i think
TeamAsia.Ops: ok ,i like ur performance.. and i thnk if we get along . .i can give u stable job and long term career..
Me: really? I am kinda pressured this past few days
Me: thank you very much
TeamAsia.Ops: stand pls let me see the entire u ...
Me: I'm still adjusting...
TeamAsia.Ops: who is with u .. ?
Me: my sister...
TeamAsia.Ops: ok ,
TeamAsia.Ops: ur age ../
Me: 21
Me: I trying to reach 150 ads today..but I only finished about 80 :(
TeamAsia.Ops: we'l i can make things easy for u ..
TeamAsia.Ops: im looking for someone that is open minded, game, go with the flow ..u think that's u .. ?
Me: I think so. :)(I thought it's still about work; i don't know such codes)
Me: You still there?
TeamAsia.Ops: great! so next time when u face me on cam .. u mind if i ask u to wear something short and sexy . just bet us.
TeamAsia.Ops: yes .. and in return , i can make things easy for u and i can provide u steady and stable job..
Me: Aww
TeamAsia.Ops: agree?
Me: Sorry :/
Me: Is this a joke?
TeamAsia.Ops: do i sound joking to u ?
Me: I'm sorry I think I'm not good in this game :(
TeamAsia.Ops: its' not a game either .. it's a direct proposal ..
Me: I won't :P
TeamAsia.Ops: noted..
TeamAsia.Ops: back to work ..
Me: I wish it's a joke 'coz it's offending. thank you
Me: TeamAsia.Ops: not a joke .
Me: ouch. fine
TeamAsia.Ops: r u sure u wont agree? even if disagreeing will mean termination of employment..?
Me: Yes, I'm willing to accept that.
TeamAsia.Ops: ok , fine ..
[7/18/2013 6:15:04 PM] TeamAsia.Ops: //termination (effective immediately) - due to poor performance. there will be a 60-days clearing period by then you will be contacted by the payroll officer MA. LENIN LAUS to be paid accordingly. make sure that ur prime and other gmails stays in tact , any compromise will affect your back pay.
kindly provide..
- all gmail accts w/ their pwds
- access to profiles (user/pwd) on sites where you are postings.
Me: I really do not know what to say. If my performance is really bad, I will accept that. thank you
TeamAsia.Ops: that's me, plain and easy ..choices was given and u prefer to go to this direction.. so be it.
Me: No problem. Wish you happiness (insert sarcasm here). :evil:

I am trying to get some information about him that day like name of company and searched about the names that he used, like what you guys did and I found this site.

Can we plan what to do? Like the use of Western Union and the fake ids. I think we should let Western Union know about the use of fake ids. I am also searching what to do and how to trace the culprit.

Let's do something to make this site more popular so others might be warned (like posting in fbs, etc.)

_ I SO AGREE WITH YOU. SO SORRY TO KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED. THEY DID THAT? SERIOUSLY?! HOW HEARTLESS OF THEM. WE SHOULD LINK-BUILD THIS SITE. HAVE IT RANKED IN FIRST PAGES IN GOOGLE.
#177952 by mad.at.scammers Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:51 am
9/20/13 at 6:25PM I got their response to my application: PLEASE SEE BELOW:

sender: AttwoodDigital eCommerce Agency <[email protected]>;

Greetings from AttwoodDigital eCommerce Agency

We are into Business Process Outsourcing & we are looking into filling up
a dozen of positions to complete our workforce. We are searching for
individuals who are available to work IMMEDIATELY or within 24 hours.

Please see the job details herein:

POSITION: Online Marketing Trainee (home-based, non-voice)
TASKS: actively participate in our marketing campaigns online
WORKING HOURS: Flexible from MON-SAT.
STARTING SALARY: Php 20,000/mo and sent via western union

We need you to be:
- Net savvy
- With reliable internet connection
- Keen to details & with excellent reading/comprehension skills.

*This job offer is specific to Citizens of the Philippines or
those with permit to work in the country. Part-timers are welcome.

If available to start immediately then provide these preliminary
requirements:

1. Any ID or document that can prove your identity (scan and email )
2. your contact info especially cellular phone number
3. direct contact # (mobile)
4. please take this test - http://www.41q.com/ and email back the result.
5. Essay - In less than 50 words, tell us why we should hire you.

Best Regards,

AGNES L, VILLACRUSIS
Human Capital Development Officer
AttwoodDigital eCommerce Agency

-- I searched for the company and the name AGNES L. VILLACRUSIS -- can't find any...no FB, no LinkedIn.

2ND EMAIL THEY SENT ME:
9/20/13 - 7:20 pm

SENDER: Human Resource.PH <[email protected]>;

We are very interested in you filling up a position we have available.
Now, we want to ensure that you will be able to give your full commitment
to this job and be able to deliver.

We need you to undergo trial period for 3 days and from there, we will
evaluate
if indeed we will proceed with hiring you. The 3-day training/trial will
be paid when you are hired

Let us know if this is amenable with you.
------
3RD EMAIL
9/20/13 - 11:53pm

SENDER: Human Resource.PH <[email protected]>;

Terms during Trial Period
==============================
- Official shift is 12nn to 9pm.
- Time in/out: When you start/stop working give us a message.
This will serve as your dtr.
- Must be online during your entire shift.
- Must be quick and alert in communication. We need someone that can
communicate well.
- Failure to report/communicate for 48hrs will lead to automatic
removal from the program.

We provide general concept & instructions. And we leave it up to you to
execute it on your own and fill-in smaller details.
- This is where we can gauge your reading/comprehension skills
- Ability to function with less or no supervision at all.
- Evaluate your potential for bigger roles in the future.

Reply if the above is acceptable and available to start TODAY.

---
9/22/13 AT 3:02AM
Human Resource.PH <[email protected]>;

You will work directly with our Client.
They will evaluate your performance and they are going to be your future
employers.

Pls email -> [email protected]
State your fullname and indicate code: "ontrial"

----
9/22/35 AT 1:35pm
The.Agency <[email protected]>;

Welcome!

We are THE.AGENCY - our main business is manpower outsourcing + loans &
wealth
management. You will be on trial for 3-days then we will decide if we
want to keep you
or not.

Things we are looking for:
- your ability to execute written instruction independently.
- speed in execution
- consistency
- working attitude.

TASK-1
Research & get yourself familiar with: gmail forwarding , sending
screensht on via email
download your task here -> http://firstclassrancorp.com/xfiles/task1.zip

---
Reply to acknowledge.

---
9/22/13 AT 6:21pm
Here's my output for task 1.
Please see below. Thanks.

1. 10 gmail accounts & passwords with forward setting to prime email.
2. Attach is my sample work for screenshot.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]/pug4k3900

I need clarification with this instruction please.
"so here's the setup . . your prime should forward to the email i specified, leave it - dont touch. you can create hundred more emails , but u will only have 1 prime. and that's it. .
the rest of your emails , their forwarding should point to your prime.. "
Have you sent me the email address where you want me to forward the prime email?
Please let me know. Thanks.
---
9/23/13 --12:11am
The.Agency <[email protected]>;

I want you to study the following sites:
cebuclassified ,
craigslist,
locanto,
sulit ,

Learn how to post ads, maintaining it , creating an account.
Know these sites inside & out.. I assume one way or the other you
had encountered these sites during your job hunting..

--

your employer - [email protected]

---

Set the forwarding of your prime to - [email protected]
Do this now and notify when done..
----
9/24/13 AT 12:10 PM
SENDER: The.Agency <[email protected]>;

Not bad for a start ..
For a start let's set target - 100 ads / day.
And I need you to post on several websites..
For reference:

5) ADDITIONAL SITES
I want you to post additional sites ->
firstclassrancorp.com/xfiles/additionalsites.zip
Search for more sites to post. The more sites .. , the better.
Some of the few suggested sites : cebucityads.com , trabaho.net ,
sulit.com.ph , 88db.com , jobisland.com ,
Alter the use of your e/m.
For the mean time you can use these as additional e/m:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

---

provide url update of ads you posted on hourly basis.

---

9/25/13 AT 3:44 AM
SENDER:The.Agency <[email protected]>;

You pass the TRIAL, you are officially EMPLOYED.
Days spent during trial will be paid & counted as part of the payroll.

Terms:

- Working days are Mon to Sat , shift 12nn-9pm
- Time in/out: When you start/stop working give us a message.
This will serve as your dtr.
- Must be online during your entire shift.
- Must be quick and alert in communication. We need someone that can
communicate well.
- Failure to report/communicate for 48hrs will lead to automatic
removal from the program.
- For emergency cases (e.g. hospital, calamity, and alike) you are
required proof/documents to avoid serious ADMIN Sanctions.
- Your first salary will be 30 after business days via western union.
Succeeding months will be every after 30 business days.

Welcome Aboard!

--

Fewer than expected.
Double time to inc vol of your ads.

Double-check:
- all gmails are forwarding to your prime
- responses should all appear to your prime as well.

Avoid posting on few selected sites. Explore.
The more sites you covered, the better.
In site selection, traffic is important. Choose one that has lots of it.

No trend on e/m e.g. job1@.. , job2@.. , job3@..
We don't want readers to know it came from single source.
Make an appropriate e/m.
--
Continue with the ad posting task.
For now aim to have at least 100 ads / day. At first it will be a bit
challenging however as your skill improves you will find that this
job very easy and very routine..

Always review the rules in writing & those mentioned on additional
info. Provide url updates of the ads you are posting on hourly basis..

Work on increasing the vol of your ads
And also increase the coverage of the sites you are posting ..
--
10/1/13 PAYROLL REQUIREMENT

SENDER: The.Agency <[email protected]>;

These are your final requirement (deadline: 2-days from now)
*there are 2 options - choose what suits you

(A)
Fit to work medical cert (not older than 30days from current date),
Transcript + Diploma,
NBI Clearance (not older than 30days from current date),
Government issued IDs,
Certification from recent Employment

*Deadline: max of 2-days starting today.
(B - certification option)
1. Email your 2x2 picture and any ID
2. Pay one-time processing fee (Php 500) to get All-Inclusive
Certification issued by in-house legal contractor to cover all documents
required above.
Payment must be done thru Western Union via contractor’s collection
officer (CO)

----
Keep us posted...
--
send fee to collection officer via western union. Receiver details below:
==========================================
Alvin F. Villamor
Pasay City

Once send back the following details
* control #
* sender name (w/ mid. initial)
* sender adddress
* amount
* receiver name

-Work starts after , and there will be orientation on regarding job
details and other concerns..
-id's - scan and email..

/alv

--- AND THE MONEY WAS SENT----
#177954 by mad.at.scammers Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:59 am
[b]LET US ALL BEWARE & VIGILANT BECAUSE THEY TOOK OUR IDs, RESUMES and other contact info--THEY MIGHT USE OUR IDENTITIES :-(

LET US TAKE ACTIONS BY CHANGING THE PWDS OF THE EMAILS THEY ASKED FROM US AND RESET THE AUTO FORWARDING SETTING. ---

I WAS IN DOUBT AND SEARCHING FOR MORE INFO BUT COULD NOT FIND THEM IN FB OR LINKED IN.
IT WAS GOD'S SIGN...MY INET CONNECTION GOT LOST ON THE DAY THEY HIRED ME "OFFICIALLY"--BUT THEN NALOKO PA RIN!
#178955 by grateful-class Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:16 pm
I also have the same experience but I think it's good enough because when they asked to pay 500 pesos, I did not pay for I was in doubt. I proved that it was really a scam because that person was no longer answering my questions. But since I submitted my scanned valid ID, maybe they will use it sooner. Just beware..
#179447 by lizM92 Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:58 am
:shock: OMG I'm speechless, they almost got me too! :x Thank God I'm a smart ass to be conscious enough and haven't been tricked by these thieves. They sent me this message :

Welcome to NetSolutions Ltd.

We are a US-Based firm specializing in ecommerce/outsourcing.
We are seeking individuals who are available to work IMMEDIATELY or within 24 hours.

Marketing-Assistant - online/non-voice
-Flexible from MON-SAT.
-Php 20,000/mo salary and sent via western union

We need you to be:
- Net savvy
- With reliable internet connection
- Keen to details & with excellent reading/comprehension skills.

Note:
(This job offer is specific to Citizens of the Philippines or
those with permit to work in the country. Part-timers are welcome.)

If available to start immediately then provide these preliminary
requirements:

-Any ID or document that can prove your identity (scan and email )
-Direct contact # (mobile)
-Please take this test - http://www.41q.com/ and email back the result.
-Essay - In less than 50 words, tell us why we should hire you.
-Where did you find this job offer (site , forums,etc)
-Present address

---
Mary Ann Declaros
HR-Executive

=====================================================================

After reading this, I was so excited and was looking forward to be working online,
after doing all this instruction, the following day, they emailed:

The Management is very interested HIRING you!

Below are pre-employment requirements that you must complete within 2days.
Once submitted, you will start working immediately.

Requirements:
(there are 2 options - choose what suits you)

(A)
Fit to work medical cert (not older than 30days from current date),
Transcript + Diploma,
NBI Clearance (not older than 30days from current date),
Government issued IDs,
Certification from recent Employment

*Deadline: max of 2-days starting today.

(B - certification option)
1. Email your 2x2 picture and any ID
2. Pay one-time processing fee (Php 500) to get All-Inclusive
Certification issued by in-house legal contractor to cover all documents
required above.
Payment must be done thru Western Union via contractor’s collection
officer (CO)

*scan and upload files to fileswap.com and just send us the link/url
*more details will be covered during orientation once you start working.

/hired

=============================================================================
I said to myself I'd go to option B, since NBI clearance can take long, and they need it within 2 days,

ANOTHER thing I've though, shouldn't they be interviewing me first before requiring this things?
and if there's only one option, and if that would be option A then it will seem legit.

but there's a processing fee of 500.00. :yikes: sounds really SCAMMY.

AND THANK GOD I GOOGLED "Western Union via contractor’s collection
officer (CO)" and found this forum!

THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCES, LET"S DO SOMETHING TO GET THESE
SCAMMERS BEHIND BARS!