If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#3441 by jerseygyrrl Thu May 22, 2008 11:50 pm
Dewalt Reciprocating Saw - $100
To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:26 pm

Hello ,

I would love to buy your item,i am okay with the price ,all i wanna know if it's still in good conditions for use and if you're willing to accept a cashier check or bank draft as a form of payment because that is the only way i can make payment available for the item .I want this transaction to be fast so if you're okay with my form of payment kindly get back with the following information 's for me to issue the payment to you immediately:

Full name... Full address.... City... State... Zip code... phone number...

as soon as i receive the requires details from you i will immediately instruct my secretary to proceed with the issuance of the $100 to your name and mailed to your address. And also,, don't worry about the pick up, i know a forwarding courier services here that will pick it up. And it would be done after you've got your check cashed. I will be waiting for your response soonest as i want the item as soon as possible. I am really interested because i want to get it for my in law who would be celebrating his birthday soonest ,i wouldn't want to loose it because this is like a surprise package for my inlaw so i wouldn't mind a $70 extra for you for the item so you can be able to hold the item for me and also tell other interested parties that it has been sold .if this is okay with get back with the information today.

Mark

Mod edit - edited to remove your email address - SP
Advertisement