If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#183109 by cattyone Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 pm
Around a year ago I received a friend request on FaceBook. He said is name: Steven Walton, from Dublin, Ireland, lives in Preston Lancashire, UK, Chief Construction Engineer at Civil Work, divorced, has custody of 2 children and they live with his mother in Dublin. Phone: 447031884670 (which I was told to use) also another number which he used to call me: 47873149965. I have since found out that a UK phone number starting with +4470, it usually means that s not in the UK at all and it is almost guaranteed to be a scam. He called me very early after first getting on FB and he didn't have a British or Irish accent, he had an accent but I couldn't place it at all.
We chatted on FB and Yahoo. He was very romantic and wrote the most beautiful messages. For example: I miss you even more and am in love with you truly and deeply from my heart." He always said AM, not I am, which I thought was unusual. He professed his love for me constantly, talked about our future together his coming here and me going there.
A few months later he went to Malaysia to purchase materials for a job in Viet Nam. After a couple of days after he arrived in Kuala Lumpur a “doctor” called me early one morning and told me that my "finance" had been attacked and was in surgery. He was in the hospital for 2-3 weeks then I was asked to send money so he could get out of the hospital..his money had been stolen in the attack. The bill was over $2,000, he said he would pay me back as soon as he got back to his hotel because he had some money there. So I sent the money to Malaysia and by time it was received the hospital bill had increased. More money sent. Then even more money was needed because while he was in the hospital the hotel room was locked because he hadn't been there and all of his documents and everything was in there. More money requested to pay the hotel bill to keep the bill current then he needed a new airline ticket because the one he had expired. While in the hospital he sent me a text that spelled his name Stephen not Steven as before and he gave me some ridiculous story about that. So $10,000 later he was back home in the UK. He was going to repay the money as soon as he was paid for the Viet Nam job. BTW he got paid for that job but I never received my money.
More time passed with all of words of love and all. Everything was going well. Then he was going to Australia to do a job, but was going to Malaysia first to get materials for that job and then it would go by cargo ship to Australia. He was also traveling on that ship to Malaysia.

Then the first email came with the first indication of difficulty with the ship: Dearest, well my love Please I need your prayers. We are now at the Labuan Island close to Malaysia and our ship just developed a major fault and we are now moving at a very slow pace. ......... I had to beg the captain to allow me use his computer as usual to message you and to inform you of this recent development so Please Pray for me and the crew members that nothing happen to us.
I love you.
Stephen.

Then the next email came: My love how are you doing today? Honey you what ever situation I find myself in life I always give Glory to God for he alone knows the best in all. Please I need your prayers more now my love .
We are in a very serious problem here and need God intervention. The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here.The Typhoon that happened in Philippine last week makes this part of the sea rough so its is also affecting the ship and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Labuan Island somewhere in South Malaysia.
As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates may attack us because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response.
The captain of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 20 days until its safe to continue sailing. (all of the emails are exactly alike – even as far as DUCK instead of DOCK)

Honey my problem now is my valuable documents my money ( $260,000 ) United States Dollar which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack by the SEA PIRATES. My plan was to use this money to buy the Equipments needed to start off work from Malaysia and supply my Construction site in Australia which you are aware of.
Pls my love quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through ATTEX Courier diplomatic security company:
Your Full Name (He knew all of this information already)
Your Receiving Address:
Phone number:
Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Your love..
Stephen Walton (I thought it was strange that he signed his last name since he had never done that before) I guess the script was written that way or someone else wrote it)
Next email: have sent you the money. It is ($260,000) (Two hundred and sixty thousand Dollars) through Attex Express Delivery Company. This an independent security company in the sea shore here who are in charge of handling of freights and other consignments. (Attex - a courier service that is only in Viet Nam – no shipping out of that country)
They told me they will contact you for the delivery when they arrive The town of Sabah in Malaysia by today because they have no office in your country. I have never trusted anybody in my life to entrust such money in his/her hand, but I have so much trust for you. Honey, be careful with the money, it is part of the profit i made in the last business i did in Vietnam. (hmm, that was when he was going to repay me) I sent it to you as my family personal effect and so the company is not aware of what is inside the shipment and so do not even tell them because I don't trust anybody except you my dearest XXXX. Its only you that can open it as you received it. Honey I have attached the deposit certificate because they will demand it from you when they get to your country before delivery to you. I have paid the International charges here in the ship to send the shipment to you, I also ask them if you will pay any charges there to receive it, but they told me you are only going to pay for local charges to enable their officer in Malaysia deliver the shipment to you in your Address. I had wanted to pay but they told me that it has to be paid to their office in Malaysia because they don't know the exact amount because they have to pay for Malaysia government tax and local bills. Baby the Unlock code number is 6647 please keep it secret. (I had told him 3-4 times I would not pay anything at all) The company is a diplomatic security company and nobody will question them until they get to your destination and so do not fear for i will never put you into trouble.
Love you and God bless you (not his usual wording)
Stephen Walton. (Once again the last name)

Next is from the shipping company: Please be informed that your shipment has arrived from the Asian sea (Labuan Island) to our security company here in Malaysia. Following the instruction, we have been advice to deliver this shipment to you within 24 hours of arrival in our possession.
Please note before two of our delivery officers proceed for delivery of your shipment, you are to pay the sum of $8,950 (United States dollars) to enable us settle for Malaysia tax, vat and local bills and delivery charges. (What part of I will not pay anything he didn’t understood)
However and since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person, you are therefore urgently advice to forward to us a scan copy of any of the following: International passport or any valid I.D card for proper identification. For quick delivery and payment, you are therefore advice to quickly make the payment into the account below and get back to us with the evidence of payment: (misspelled words)

Bank Name: CIMB CIMB bank is legitimate. In checking with them they do Not have a branch at the address below and want me to send the email to them. They do not want the bank name used in that type of email. The will follow up on it.
Account Name: Yeni Marlina. (she is nonexistent in Malaysia)
Account No:07280004361202.
Swift Code: CIMBBMYKL.
Bank Address: Unit G-03 ground floor MBF building, 282 Sembulan, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah,Malaysia.
As we await your response, we anticipate a long and meaningful services to you.
Always at your service.
Mr Ali Goma (c.s.o) (he is nonexistent in Malaysia)
For: Attex Express Delivery.

Someone from the shipping company called me and I told him I wasn't sending any money - well he wasn't happy about hat. (the person that called sounded exactly like the "doctor") The doctor and the hospital do not exist in Kuala Lumpur. By then I had done a lot of research - no such shipping company there and I checked with the bank and they have no bank at that address. Needless to say Stephen was very very mad because I wouldn't send money to pay the shipping co.
BTW - I was never paid back the $10K and now he wanted $9K more. He had told me he had his secretary wire the money to my bank but she got it mixed up so he'd wire it to me when he got to Malaysia or Australia.
I also found a lot more doing my research such as when checking IP headers I found out he also was Stephen Dunn, Rm2802, Sunning Plaza, 10 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, HongKong phone:+852-2159-7657 (that address in the corporate office for Yahoo)
I also found out through IP research that he wasn't even in the UK when emailing or calling me. (all of his emails were sent from Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. Never in the UK at all)
After Stephen was told several times that I wasn’t sending any money for the shipment. And I told him that the shipping co. didn’t even exist there.

He then emailed me and said: XXXX i feel so sad because you think so bad of me and am deeply troubled with my personal belongings stucked somewhere in malaysia due to your inability to accept the responsibility of paying the billings for the package to be delivered to you. My reply: Re: your email from this morning - "you said due to my inability to accept the responsibility” ...... Well, the inability is correct - I Do Not have the ability to pay anymore. And responsibility??!! I can't imagine how you can even possibly think it can be my responsibility. Remember I told I wasn't paying.
End of the emails. I asked him on the phone if he was ever going to repay me – his answer: NO.
I had also told him that he was a scammer and had scammed me out of my money. I also told him that the “doctor” and the shipping company were in on the scam also. That also made him furious. I told him that for sure he knows that I’m not a dummy. Sorry this post is so long and believe it or not I actually cut a lot out! Our “relationship” lasted a year. I have pictures, if needed, however I’m sure the pictures are not him at all.
Advertisement

#183122 by vonpaso xlura Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:08 am
The accent is West African, as is his writing. The part of the ship does not exist and has been mentioned before in scams. There's a fair number of West African scammers in the Malaysia/Indonesia area. Please post the photos, fakemarking them. You can put them at http://scamwarners.com, and there's a way to fakemark them when you upload them.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#214812 by Bubbles Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:59 pm
sydney299 wrote:Please send me pix now his name is Derrick Saul same story help me get this guy

You will NOT "get" this guy. Nothing he has told you is true. Scammers use real people's information, especially photos. There is no way to get to the actual scammer. Stop all contact with this person and walk away a little wiser.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#219818 by Mihu 27 Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:39 pm
same story .. lol but now he is James Gomez Howard a marine engineer. His home address is 37 Corstorphine Hill Gardens, Corstorphine, EH12 6LB Edinburgh Scotland United Kingdom . And he is working at CPBS Marine Services Edinburgh Scotland United Kingdom; I am from Philippines. And just yesterday September 20,2014 this message came : Thanks for your message and how are you today?I guess you are fine?Please I need your prayers.We are now at the Lebuan Island close to Malaysia and our ship have develop a major fault and we are now moving at a very slow pace.Please Pray for me and the crew members that nothing happen to us.I really miss you so much and can't wait to fly to your arm to caress you, hold you tight to feel your warm hug and kisses.
I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent sending message to each other. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given to me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go, Honey I believe that good things come to those who wait, I love you
Lots of Love always.
next email : Thanks for your message and all your prayers.Honey,what ever situation I found my self I always give Glory to God.Please I need your prayers.
We are in a very serious problem here and need God intervention.The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here.We just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Labuan Island somewhere in South Malaysia.
As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters.
The captains of the Ship have announced that the SHIP will duck here for another 24 hours until its safe to continue sailing.
Honey my problem now is my money (£ 8,000,000 ) Great British pounds which I kept in my cabin safe box and my valuable documents.I do not want them stolen from me in the event of any attack.My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Japan and supply to a company in Germany I already had contract agreement with.
Honey, as the Director of Operation in this Ship,I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged.
Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do?and at this time I need you to stand by me .. I don't know what to do now
I want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest.I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh .I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.
I will discussed with one of the security company here.They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because
there is no bank here and I don't want to loose the money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.
Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through World wide diplomatic security company:-
Your Full Name
Your Receiving Address:
Phone number.
Your Email Address:
Please get back to me as soon as possible. And he knew it already.

And this morning september 21, another message came at my facebook ; Hello my dear sorry for my lateness after sending the trunk box in the security company i have to make an agreement to them and i did all the necessary things,so when i am back to the ship i do not come to my office direct because i have to put my engineers through in the work inside the ship engine,so i just spear my time to come to leave a message for you,i do give you my trust that was why i have sent to you this trunk box of my money because i know you are a trust worthy woman,so the security company told me it will be there diplomat that will come to deliver the trunk box to you and all the necessary documents,so they said it will be inside the bank they will deliver it to you then my dear you have to keep it in a safety place in your home or you can keep it in the bank,so when i make my trip to Japan then i will be coming to meet you in you,thanks for being there for me i never belief i could meet such a honest caring trust worthy woman like you i do trust you to the fullest,so that is the agreement i have with the security company to deliver the trunk box of my money to you,and i have also send to you the invoice for the sending charges i have made,the sending fee was so expensive but i do not have a choice than to send it because i am scared of the sea pirates attack so i do not want to loose this my money because it is the money i have been using on crude oil business for so many years before it get to that amount,it is a money for my personal crude oil business as i have told you that i already have an agreement with a company in Germany to deliver metal oil to them,so the most important is that make it a secret you know the money in side my trunk box is 8 million pounds so do not tell anyone about it because it is a lot of money,and some people have bad intention in life i do not want any bad people to set you up because of my money,so make sure you keep it in a save place in your home or in the bank and make sure you did not tell anyone about it make it a secret and confidential within i and you,so i will say good bye for now because we are still working inside the ship engine with my engineers to keep the ship moving slowly but you have to still continue praying for me and my crew for God protection on us to make our trip successfully to Japan seaport my dear so i have to be back to my work now we will chat later in the day when i am free from my work my dear,we are using Asia time here now as we are close to Asia, ( he even sent the certificate of deposit from INTERNATIONAL SECURITY HOUSE LABUAN ISLAND MALAYSIA , receipt of invoice and the contract agreement) . I am so nervous and i told to one of my cousin about this and she told me the it was a scam. I search some info from the certificates and i found your story. same as me. Good thing I didnt give any amount of money to them.
#264491 by EmilyOcean Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:00 pm
SAME storyyyyyy

This time his name is Luka Randic, add me on FB. wrote me about 10 emails.
Irish lives in London, marine engineer.
One thing he did wrong is that he used a guy's picture from FB.
Although this guy is not super famous, I still found the real owner of the picture via google picture.
he always use the email as
Rob Edmunds with the email address as [email protected]
and if you goolged this email====
you will see a page and it mentioned
The so-called "419" scam is a type of fraud dominated by criminals from Nigeria and other countries in Africa. Victims of the scam are promised a large amount of money, such as a lottery prize, inheritance, money sitting in some bank account, etc.
Victims never receive this non-existent fortune but are tricked into sending their money to the criminals, who remain anonymous. They hide their real identity and location by using fake names and fake postal addresses as well as communicating via anonymous free email accounts and mobile phones.

the URL: http://www.419scam.org/emails/2010-03/3 ... 503.28.htm

he was really sweet at the beginning and he will send me pictures of flower, and some really cliche songs which totally stopped me lol.

anyway, I hope no one really transferred money to him!
#283974 by Theresa17 Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:11 am
I had this happen to me just yesterday, the man's name was Nicolas Anderson, marine engineer, off the coast of Malaysia and island called crab island, but the story the same, exact words sent to me appear on these other posts. But I met him on match.com.
If anyone wants more info please contact me,
I'm gutted he seamed so lovely but what a scum bag. I confronted him this morning via WhatsApp the only way we communicate other than email. And he's gone all quiet on me. No response.
I am walking away a little wiser but a little sadder.
Keep posting it help me confirm my fears even though I would rather he have even real I'm glad I found out before I got to involved.
#283979 by HillBilly Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:50 am
Theresa17 wrote:If anyone wants more info please contact me,

please post all of the information you have, Theresa17. Don't wait for someone to ask. Email address, Yahoo ID, whatsapp #, any other phone #'s, Skype ID.... anything you have that you can post is sure to land in a search engine and prevent a potential victim from becoming a victim. That is the same way you got here to see what you did.

Theresa17 wrote:I confronted him this morning via WhatsApp the only way we communicate other than email. And he's gone all quiet on me. No response.
I am walking away a little wiser but a little sadder.
Keep posting it help me confirm my fears even though I would rather he have even real I'm glad I found out before I got to involved.

There is no reason to tell the criminal you found him out, except you think it makes you feel better. It actually causes more harm than good. He will deny it, or if presented with enough proof, stop contact as you said. The other reason is that it will take him a matter of minutes to change his ID, including email address(es), fake name, Skype ID, and other information. None of it was real to start with. After he changes it, all of our posting is almost worthless because the only thing the search engines will find are the scripts he uses to lure his victims. If you can please post the first email or 2 ( removing any of your personal information first) as these are the ones that are usually 100% copy / paste scripts ( the same way you found this thread).

It isn't clear from your post if you lost money to this criminal, or if it was only heartbreak. Either way those are what makes these romance scammers the biggest scum on earth. Please post the info so others can be warned.

#291075 by Lily Win Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:26 pm
Hello, my case is almost the same, his name is Davies Gwynne. His FB account had made about 9 months ago as he said for chatting his 2 kids who are staying with their mother because he divorced. Now his address is Texas City, Texas.
Please, if you have his pictures, I want to see because may be the two men are the same.

cattyone wrote:Around a year ago I received a friend request on FaceBook. He said is name: Steven Walton, from Dublin, Ireland, lives in Preston Lancashire, UK, Chief Construction Engineer at Civil Work, divorced, has custody of 2 children and they live with his mother in Dublin. Phone: 447031884670 (which I was told to use) also another number which he used to call me: 47873149965. I have since found out that a UK phone number starting with +4470, it usually means that s not in the UK at all and it is almost guaranteed to be a scam. He called me very early after first getting on FB and he didn't have a British or Irish accent, he had an accent but I couldn't place it at all.
We chatted on FB and Yahoo. He was very romantic and wrote the most beautiful messages. For example: I miss you even more and am in love with you truly and deeply from my heart." He always said AM, not I am, which I thought was unusual. He professed his love for me constantly, talked about our future together his coming here and me going there.
A few months later he went to Malaysia to purchase materials for a job in Viet Nam. After a couple of days after he arrived in Kuala Lumpur a “doctor” called me early one morning and told me that my "finance" had been attacked and was in surgery. He was in the hospital for 2-3 weeks then I was asked to send money so he could get out of the hospital..his money had been stolen in the attack. The bill was over $2,000, he said he would pay me back as soon as he got back to his hotel because he had some money there. So I sent the money to Malaysia and by time it was received the hospital bill had increased. More money sent. Then even more money was needed because while he was in the hospital the hotel room was locked because he hadn't been there and all of his documents and everything was in there. More money requested to pay the hotel bill to keep the bill current then he needed a new airline ticket because the one he had expired. While in the hospital he sent me a text that spelled his name Stephen not Steven as before and he gave me some ridiculous story about that. So $10,000 later he was back home in the UK. He was going to repay the money as soon as he was paid for the Viet Nam job. BTW he got paid for that job but I never received my money.
More time passed with all of words of love and all. Everything was going well. Then he was going to Australia to do a job, but was going to Malaysia first to get materials for that job and then it would go by cargo ship to Australia. He was also traveling on that ship to Malaysia.

Then the first email came with the first indication of difficulty with the ship: Dearest, well my love Please I need your prayers. We are now at the Labuan Island close to Malaysia and our ship just developed a major fault and we are now moving at a very slow pace. ......... I had to beg the captain to allow me use his computer as usual to message you and to inform you of this recent development so Please Pray for me and the crew members that nothing happen to us.
I love you.
Stephen.

Then the next email came: My love how are you doing today? Honey you what ever situation I find myself in life I always give Glory to God for he alone knows the best in all. Please I need your prayers more now my love .
We are in a very serious problem here and need God intervention. The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here.The Typhoon that happened in Philippine last week makes this part of the sea rough so its is also affecting the ship and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Labuan Island somewhere in South Malaysia.
As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates may attack us because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response.
The captain of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 20 days until its safe to continue sailing. (all of the emails are exactly alike – even as far as DUCK instead of DOCK)

Honey my problem now is my valuable documents my money ( $260,000 ) United States Dollar which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack by the SEA PIRATES. My plan was to use this money to buy the Equipments needed to start off work from Malaysia and supply my Construction site in Australia which you are aware of.
Pls my love quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through ATTEX Courier diplomatic security company:
Your Full Name (He knew all of this information already)
Your Receiving Address:
Phone number:
Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Your love..
Stephen Walton (I thought it was strange that he signed his last name since he had never done that before) I guess the script was written that way or someone else wrote it)
Next email: have sent you the money. It is ($260,000) (Two hundred and sixty thousand Dollars) through Attex Express Delivery Company. This an independent security company in the sea shore here who are in charge of handling of freights and other consignments. (Attex - a courier service that is only in Viet Nam – no shipping out of that country)
They told me they will contact you for the delivery when they arrive The town of Sabah in Malaysia by today because they have no office in your country. I have never trusted anybody in my life to entrust such money in his/her hand, but I have so much trust for you. Honey, be careful with the money, it is part of the profit i made in the last business i did in Vietnam. (hmm, that was when he was going to repay me) I sent it to you as my family personal effect and so the company is not aware of what is inside the shipment and so do not even tell them because I don't trust anybody except you my dearest XXXX. Its only you that can open it as you received it. Honey I have attached the deposit certificate because they will demand it from you when they get to your country before delivery to you. I have paid the International charges here in the ship to send the shipment to you, I also ask them if you will pay any charges there to receive it, but they told me you are only going to pay for local charges to enable their officer in Malaysia deliver the shipment to you in your Address. I had wanted to pay but they told me that it has to be paid to their office in Malaysia because they don't know the exact amount because they have to pay for Malaysia government tax and local bills. Baby the Unlock code number is 6647 please keep it secret. (I had told him 3-4 times I would not pay anything at all) The company is a diplomatic security company and nobody will question them until they get to your destination and so do not fear for i will never put you into trouble.
Love you and God bless you (not his usual wording)
Stephen Walton. (Once again the last name)

Next is from the shipping company: Please be informed that your shipment has arrived from the Asian sea (Labuan Island) to our security company here in Malaysia. Following the instruction, we have been advice to deliver this shipment to you within 24 hours of arrival in our possession.
Please note before two of our delivery officers proceed for delivery of your shipment, you are to pay the sum of $8,950 (United States dollars) to enable us settle for Malaysia tax, vat and local bills and delivery charges. (What part of I will not pay anything he didn’t understood)
However and since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person, you are therefore urgently advice to forward to us a scan copy of any of the following: International passport or any valid I.D card for proper identification. For quick delivery and payment, you are therefore advice to quickly make the payment into the account below and get back to us with the evidence of payment: (misspelled words)

Bank Name: CIMB CIMB bank is legitimate. In checking with them they do Not have a branch at the address below and want me to send the email to them. They do not want the bank name used in that type of email. The will follow up on it.
Account Name: Yeni Marlina. (she is nonexistent in Malaysia)
Account No:07280004361202.
Swift Code: CIMBBMYKL.
Bank Address: Unit G-03 ground floor MBF building, 282 Sembulan, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah,Malaysia.
As we await your response, we anticipate a long and meaningful services to you.
Always at your service.
Mr Ali Goma (c.s.o) (he is nonexistent in Malaysia)
For: Attex Express Delivery.

Someone from the shipping company called me and I told him I wasn't sending any money - well he wasn't happy about hat. (the person that called sounded exactly like the "doctor") The doctor and the hospital do not exist in Kuala Lumpur. By then I had done a lot of research - no such shipping company there and I checked with the bank and they have no bank at that address. Needless to say Stephen was very very mad because I wouldn't send money to pay the shipping co.
BTW - I was never paid back the $10K and now he wanted $9K more. He had told me he had his secretary wire the money to my bank but she got it mixed up so he'd wire it to me when he got to Malaysia or Australia.
I also found a lot more doing my research such as when checking IP headers I found out he also was Stephen Dunn, Rm2802, Sunning Plaza, 10 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, HongKong phone:+852-2159-7657 (that address in the corporate office for Yahoo)
I also found out through IP research that he wasn't even in the UK when emailing or calling me. (all of his emails were sent from Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. Never in the UK at all)
After Stephen was told several times that I wasn’t sending any money for the shipment. And I told him that the shipping co. didn’t even exist there.

He then emailed me and said: XXXX i feel so sad because you think so bad of me and am deeply troubled with my personal belongings stucked somewhere in malaysia due to your inability to accept the responsibility of paying the billings for the package to be delivered to you. My reply: Re: your email from this morning - "you said due to my inability to accept the responsibility” ...... Well, the inability is correct - I Do Not have the ability to pay anymore. And responsibility??!! I can't imagine how you can even possibly think it can be my responsibility. Remember I told I wasn't paying.
End of the emails. I asked him on the phone if he was ever going to repay me – his answer: NO.
I had also told him that he was a scammer and had scammed me out of my money. I also told him that the “doctor” and the shipping company were in on the scam also. That also made him furious. I told him that for sure he knows that I’m not a dummy. Sorry this post is so long and believe it or not I actually cut a lot out! Our “relationship” lasted a year. I have pictures, if needed, however I’m sure the pictures are not him at all.
#291081 by Terminator5 Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:39 pm
Please post links to this Facebook account so we can examine it .

Thx

Daniel 8 :25
#291083 by Bryon Williams Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:45 am
I doubt cattyone will return after posting over 2 years ago.

If you have similar emails but the names have changed it is a scam. Scammers will share and re-use the same scripts only changing names and where they are from. They will also change email addresses, phone numbers and FB accounts.

If you confront the scammer, he will continue to lie.

Post a link to his FB profile and his email address.

Also helpful would be a couple of his initial emails to. Remove any of your personal information prior to posting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#291113 by Lily Win Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:26 am
In my case, he didn't use any email account even though I asked him about his email. He had being sent messages to me via facebook chat box. I think the pictures he posts on his timeline are not his real pictures.May be of other man's who he is also may be a victim. So I want to inform him for misused of his photos by scammers.
#291114 by AlanJones Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:47 am
Please post the link to the Facebook account as T5 requested.

Do not attempt to contact the owner of the photos. You are more likely to end up in contact with another scammer and even if you do manage to get the real person, there is nothing that he can do about his photos being used. From experience, you are also likely to get a less than welcoming response. He may be being inundated by people contacting him and may be rude, abusive or even report you for being a scammer.

Put it behind you and get on with your life.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#291115 by Lily Win Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:01 am
Thank you for your advice. In fact, I have already done 'block' and 'unfriend' to his FB account. So I cannot do any connection his timeline.