If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#282902 by leen cj Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:04 am
I got the same e-mail too. I really thought she needs my help because she's dying. Thank God I found this site, and learn that it's a scam before I do whatever she told me to. Here's the first e-mail she sent me.

"My Dear Friend,

I am very sure you can make a lot of difference by replying to my mail , become good friends in our Lord Jesus Christ and see that with greater power comes greater responsibility . You can make a lot of changes in the life of others with this great offer from the Lord through me to you , most especially the poor hearted , and the less privileged. Firstly , I think i would start all with a proper introduction of myself .

I am Mrs. Nancine Mafnas, A widow to Late Mafnas. I am 57 years old, suffering from long time cancer of the lungs . From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 3) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage.

My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. My late husband and i both grew up in a motherless home in Switzerland we got married and we travel to the United Kingdom for our wedding and we decided to stay back there simply because it is a lovely place to stay and we were given a permanent stay after so many years of stay and also we have no child of our own due to one problem or the other ,Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against even though i wish i had . It is late now you know , and age is no longer by my side.but i still believe the lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you because the bible says in the book of

Psalms 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not ashamed of my hope.

Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......

Psalms 145:18Psalms 57: 7 My heart is fixed. O God my heart is fixed, I will sing & give praise

Psalms51: 17 The sacrifices of God are broken spirit, a broken & contrite heart, O God thou will not despise.

psalms 41: 1 Blessed is he that considerate the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.

Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also,lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind )

So, I now decide to give all of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the motherless baby homes,less privileges, needy, poor, charity homes,widows and Cancer patient too in your country and i just want you to forget about the distance between me and you. I am willing to donate the sum of $5,000,000.00, us dollars which is still the major inheritance i have left. I wish you could be someone who i could trust with all my heart,to make this wish of mine come true despite my prayers over you before i get to contact you.

I really need you to use the funds to help the poor which is very essential and also the widow and cancer patient as me. I know this is hard, but you should keep this saying in your heart , I am like Moses in the Bible . He came to the Red Sea and Pharaoh behind him and no way to turn but God delivered him all by a miraculous deliverance . It will be a miracle from God to be able to help all the dear people God has laid on our hearts, as you have been laid on my heart to do is will.

This is why with God in my heart i contact you and i want you to contact me so we be in contact with all the poor souls out there. Give new lives , hopes and days . I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and i hope you will agree with this also. I will be praying hard that Satan will not stop this effort . Do contact me and i will tell you more of what you wish to know . Note that the Lord have a great reason for me contacting you and i will be very grateful if you will heed to the call of the Lord by replying me back."

How dare she used the name of the Lord in deception!
Advertisement

#282954 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:51 pm
Please post the email address and any phone numbers or website addresses the scammer used.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#290426 by tecel Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:44 am
I got one too...I almoat fall for it
"My Dear Friend ,
   I am very sure you can make a lot of difference by replying to my mail , become good friends in our Lord Jesus Christ and see that with greater power comes greater responsibility . You can make a lot of changes in the life of others with this great offer from the Lord through me to you , most especially the poor heated , and the less privileged. Firstly , I think i would start all with a proper introduction of myself .I am Mrs. Brenda Diana , A widow to Late Micheal . I am 62 years old , suffering from long time cancer of the breast . From all indications , my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 3) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage.My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. My late husband and i both grew up in a motherless home in Switzerland we got married and we travel to the United Kingdom for our wedding and we decided to stay back there simply because it is a lovely place to stay and we were given a permanent stay after so many years of stay and also we have no child of our own due to one problem and the other ,Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against even though i wish i had . It is late now you know , and age is no longer on my side.but i still believe the lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you because the bible says in the book ofPsalms 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not ashamed of my hope.Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......Psalms 145:18Psalms 57: 7 My heart is fixed. O God my heart is fixed, I will sing & give praisePsalms51: 17 The sacrifices of God are broken spirit, a broken & contrite heart, O God thou will not despise.psalms 41: 1 Blessed is he that considerate the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.Two of my favorite verses: Philippians2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also,lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind )So, I now decide to give all of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the motherless baby homes,less privileges, needy, poor, charity homes,widows and Cancer patient too in your country and i just want you to forget about the distance between me and you. I am willing to donate the sum of $5.000,000.00, us dollars which is still the major inheritance i have left. I wish you could be someone who i could trust with all my heart,to make this wish of mine come true despite my prayers over you before i get to contact you.I really need you to use the funds to help the poor which is very essential and also the widow and cancer patient as me. I know this is hard, but you should keep this saying in your heart , I am like Moses in the Bible . He came to the Red Sea and Pharaoh behind him and no way to turn but God delivered him all by a miraculous deliverance . It will be a miracle from God to be able to help all the dear people God has laid on our hearts, as you have been laid on my heart to do is will.This is why with God in my heart i contact you and i want you to contact me so we be in contact with all the poor souls out there. Give new lives , hopes and days . I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and i hope you will agree with this also. I will be praying hard that Satan will not stop this effort . Do contact me and i will tell you more of what you wish to know . Note that the Lord have a great reason for me contacting you and i will be very grateful if you will heed to the call of the Lord by replying me backYours in Christ,
#297425 by armaru Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:43 am
Ha Ha Ha ! Hey guys, I just want you to know, that the scammers are still using the same Batch no. Date of acquired and Secret No. is still being used today, I just got it a few hours ago. Then I got suspicious so I made a research of my own and Thank the good Lord I found this site. Thanks admin and more power the moderators. :laugh-s:
#302359 by osiris Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:07 am
RE:

Kumaran, Bhavya

Reply|
Today 5:23 PM
Kumaran, Bhavya ([email protected])
You replied on 8/5/2016 10:26 PM.

Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 1:35 AM
To: Kumaran, Bhavya
Subject:

Mr.Zeca Cut wont your letter of acceptance; as a next of kin to late client Partnership offer Reply to( [email protected] ) for details
#311793 by Cristine Nazareno Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:02 am
I received a message of an old lady as well..

I am Mrs.Linda Davidson,A widow to Late Paul Davidson.I am 65 years old ,suffering from long time cancer of the breast . From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 4) ,it is so critical and also to a very severe stage.My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. My late husband and i both grew up in a motherless home in Australia we got married and we travel to the United States for our wedding and we decided to stay back there simply because it is a lovely place to stay and we were given a permanent stay after so many years of stay and also we have no child of our own due to one problem and the other ,so we decided to adopt a child in motherless home as our child before my husband had fatal accident which leads to his death .so am alone now for the past 27 years with my adopted son named Charles before he grew up and got married to lovely lady Anita from Canada (Qubec) which they gave birth to 2 lovely children in State before they relocated to France for a stay due to the nature of my Son's work.

Since the death of my late husband I decided not to re-marry which the Bible is against even though i wish i had . It is late now you know,and age is no longer on my side.but i still believe the lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you because the bible says in the book of

Psalms 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not ashamed of my hope.
Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......
Psalms 145:18Psalms 57: 7 My heart is fixed. O God my heart is fixed, I will sing & give praise
Psalms51: 17 The sacrifices of God are broken spirit, a broken & contrite heart, O God thou will not despise.
psalms 41: 1 Blessed is he that considered the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.

Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also,lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind )

My adopted son called Charles the doctor to ask about my health and the doctor explain to him on phone,and he told the doctor that he will be coming to hospital i was in Switzerland. how ever i was not able to speak with my son on phone due to situation i was not able to talk but i can write on a paper to talk with the doctor then.unfortunately that was the last time i heard from my son,which the doctor later told me that my son and his family died in an plane they board from France (AIR FRANCE FLIGHT 447)crashed landed into the Atlantic ocean which made my condition to be critical now,so i have no family to call no now,i have no grand son and grand daughter to call me grand Mum anymore.

Am hopeless now, so i need some one that have fear of the lord,which i can trust will all what i have to tell him or her to do in the lord's works.My late Husband was very wealthy and Missionary after his death,i inherited all his business and wealth with mine too.so once the doctor has advice me that i may not live for more than three month and am on life supporting machine for now .so i decided to give out all this wealth,to contribute to the development of the church in Africa,America,Asia and Europe.which i have prayed over it.So, I now decide to give all of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the motherless baby homes,less privileges, needy, poor, charity homes,widows and Cancer patient too in your country and i just want you to forget about the distance between me and you. I am willing to donate the sum of $10.000,000.00, which is still the major inheritance i have which my late husband left behind in my name . I wish you could be someone who i could trust with all my heart,to make this wish of mine come true despite the my prayers over you before i get to contact you. I want you to help me claim my funds from where it has been deposited but the question once more is CAN I TRUST YOU?

I really need you to use the funds to help the poor which is very essential and also the widow and cancer patient as me. I know this is hard, but you should keep this saying in your heart,I am like Moses in the Bible.He came to the Red Sea and Pharaoh behind him and no way to turn but God delivered him all by a miraculous deliverance.It will be a miracle from God to be able to help all the dear people God has laid on our hearts, as you have been laid on my heart to do is will.

This is why with God in my heart i contact you and i want you to contact me so we be in contact with all the poor souls out there. Give new lives , hopes and days . I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and i hope you will agree with this also. I will be praying hard that Satan will not stop this effort . Do contact me and i will tell you more of what you wish to know . Note that the Lord have a great reason for me contacting you and i will be very grateful if you will heed to the call of the Lord by replying to me on my personal email address ([email protected])

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Linda Davidson.
#311795 by Cristine Nazareno Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:19 am
armaru wrote:Ha Ha Ha ! Hey guys, I just want you to know, that the scammers are still using the same Batch no. Date of acquired and Secret No. is still being used today, I just got it a few hours ago. Then I got suspicious so I made a research of my own and Thank the good Lord I found this site. Thanks admin and more power the moderators. :laugh-s:

I agree~
#311797 by Cristine Nazareno Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:27 am
The information’s are below I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information’s of mine to you with trust and confidence cos I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human.

Account Details
Account Name: PAUL AND LINDA DAVIDSON 
Account: 0011264588
Batch: 66840090
SWIFT CODE:FIDTNGLA.
BANK CODE: 070-240-489
[color=#004000][b](bank account noted - Tim)[/b][/color]

The above are the information’s you need to forward to the bank and send them your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve you to receive the fund they will get in touch with you.So contact with their information’s below.

Bank Name: FIDELITY BANK NG PLC.
Name of Managing Director: MR NNAMDI OKONKWO
MOBILE: +234-7088116348
WHAT APP: +2348183274237
Email Address: [email protected]

My dearest one in Christ, please contact the bank and the manager with the above information’s and please make sure you send your phone number or mobile number to them for easy communications ,keep me updated as soon as they transfer the fund to you.And don't get carried away by this amount,its just money,its not half as good as good name.Lastly,i have attached my pictures, so make sure the security details is been attached when contacting the bank for you to be recognized as my newly elected next of kin in claiming my fund for the said purpose more so,my fund is a legit fund which hold nothing against the law and am putting you in position of claiming my fund due to the reason that i have limited time to live on this earth and i will prefer my money been used for the will of God.Make sure you call the manager's phone number after sending the mail for the claim of my fund for urgent response cause,i really want this money to be release to you for the said mission and also i want you to please make this very confidential until the money as been transferred to you. Always put me in your daily prayers do not forget my wish .

God Bless You.. 
#311798 by Cristine Nazareno Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:31 am
vonpaso xlura wrote:Please post the email address and any phone numbers or website addresses the scammer used.

The information’s are below I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information’s of mine to you with trust and confidence cos I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human.

Account Details
Account Name: PAUL AND LINDA DAVIDSON
Account: 0011264588
Batch: 66840090
SWIFT CODE:FIDTNGLA.
BANK CODE: 070-240-489

The above are the information’s you need to forward to the bank and send them your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve you to receive the fund they will get in touch with you.So contact with their information’s below.

Bank Name: FIDELITY BANK NG PLC.
Name of Managing Director: MR NNAMDI OKONKWO
MOBILE: +234-7088116348
WHAT APP: +2348183274237
Email Address: [email protected]
#311903 by vonpaso xlura Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:59 am
Typical dying widow scam written by a West African scammer who does not understand the Bible. What is her (or more likely his) email address? That will help people find the scam before it gets to the Okonkwo stage.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10