If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#200865 by Jerseylass Fri May 09, 2014 6:04 pm
I've been contacted by someone calling himself Eddy, email is [email protected] all done via Match.com site. Also goes on sites under john2luv and vrom2. He's not asked for anything yet but his email showed up on here under scammers for militarycupid,com. Ladies please be careful round this guy. Something's not quite right.
Sad thing is the last 3 guys that have emailed me on match are all scammers as well wanting money sometimes taking weeks to woo you and reel you in. Are there no decent, honest blokes left in the world :(
Advertisement

#234362 by began steele Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:13 am
Now flying under the name Lewis lee Scott .
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008718314042
Studied at University of New Mexico
We are truly in the critical stage of our life, we need someone to love and to loved in return... Happy new and if you are single kindly add me so we see what the nature have for us ...

Fake is using same picture on Facebook.
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/lewis-scott/9b/970/74b
http://manchesterdating.urbansocial.com ... fn=3082774
What can I say about myself that most people don't say about themselves...I have no idea! I have a great life, a job, nice home, car, teeth and hair! A sense of humor. I love my family and I feel it's reciprocated. I like and enjoy the finer things in life, don't sweat all the details and am happy with me...I am a widower with a son age of 15th years old in which I lost is mother when he was age of 5years old I'm thinking of retirement anytime soon. And willing to settle...life, relationships, friends, lovers, income...you name it. I am still active and enjoy life! I have learned to smell the roses (on occasion) and know how to keep my self occupied. I believe in God and pride myself as being considerate and a gentleman.

I was born in Germany Frankfurt in which I attended St Benno Junior High School in Germany .After the lost of my parent I moved to New Mexico (NM) to meet my Uncle, I was 19th years old then .which I from there start my career at College of Public Health, Department of Global Health University of NM in .

I Surgeon Robert Anderson served in the U.S. Army for 32 years now with most of the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR). During the time at WRAIR, I held positions as Chief, in any kind of Surgeon Research Laboratory, Chief, Anti parasitic Drug Discovery, Chief, Department of Parasitologist, and as Deputy Director (Antimalarial Drug Discovery), Division of Experimental Therapeutics. I also got my B.A. from the University of New Mexico at Chattanooga , and I obtain my Ph.D. from Clemson University and completed a postdoctoral position at the University of New Mexico .

Also serves in several capacities for the World Health Organization Program for Tropical Diseases Research, to include Chair of the Steering Committee on Geno mics and Drug Resistance, Chair for the Compound Evaluation Network, and a coordinator for the WHO/TDR Network for Transferring Technology for Drug Screening and Immunological Studies in Tropical Parasitic Diseases.

You can feel free to ask any question if you like. This is what you need to know about me for now. I think I have to dr0p my pen now. I hope to hear from you again and tell me more about your self..
Yours sincerely,

This is the real person
CURRENT ADDRESS:
Professor Dennis E. Kyle
Department of Global Health
College of Public health
University of South Florida

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#272557 by malu53 Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:52 am
resurfacing on ar
louis
Male / Single
46 - Cleveland / United States
Current Location San Diego/ United States
Create Date 07/10/2015 18:12
Last Login 26/10/2015 03:07

Slogan
Lets burn the fire of love

About Me
There’s too much to talk about who I am and what I am verbally; the history of self that represents the personality and the journey of life but to put the spoken words into writing, there’s too little room to write. I am here not to boost myself and please others. Fairly enough, what am I able to present is only a plain sketch of description about me. I will described myself as very down to earth, honest and sincere person, a peacemaker and am not looking for trouble, good listener and observer, fast learner, very friendly, jovial with great sense of humor, open minded and liberal in thinking, straight forward, bold, alone ranger, and above all I respect others despite of color, age, religion, thinking, education background, and political ideology.My best feature is my sweet smiling face; the secret formula to keep you young at heart, mentally and physically. The rest is for you to explore the self, furnish with colorful emotions and sentimental touch and not to forget, with the right formula and ingredients perhaps it can lead us to what we are looking for in life.

Looking For
Honestly I have no idea exactly what to expect from this site. Deep from the bottom of my heart, I think it is never too late to look for somebody in life... not too young, not too old.. ha.. ha.. Someone with common interest and similar personality... am eventually in search for the right ingredients for the right recipe in making sure I cook a good meal daily for my family. I do not ask for much and expect miracle from the person and in life; just a combination of variety of tastes; sweet, sour, hot and spicy - a symbol of integrity of mutual trust and agreement, honesty, caring, loving, understanding, tolerance and respect (as individual, close friend, lover, and soul-mate) that will shape a good, lively, evergreen and everlasting relationship. .

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Geologist
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Education University
Languages English

Image <<< US business man Ted T. Landgraf

okay xxx that would be lovely dear.... we can webcam on yahoo messenger dear... [email protected].... thanks dear
also documented here
http://fake-scam.info/index.php/topic,990.0.html
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=43873