If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#253098 by dadismyhero Wed May 27, 2015 8:21 pm
Well I have never been so embarassed in all my life. I have totally been scammed with exactly the same emails quoted here. I sent money $1500 !! I cant believe I fell for this. He used the name Robin Ruud Hannes. Even sent me a flight itinerary for a flight from Dubai to Toronto. The worse part is how I bared my soul to him. I'm out of online dating forever.

Email [email protected]

Phone numbers: 657-205-0877
Yahoo messenger robhans53
Advertisement

#253099 by Bryon Williams Wed May 27, 2015 10:32 pm
Robin Ruud Hannes
[email protected]

This scammer is located in Lagos, Nigeria.

Originating IP: 41.190.2.219
Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#253101 by Smileyjuney Wed May 27, 2015 11:08 pm
I feel your pain. I have spent countless hours over the past two weeks coming to grips with being scammed. The money is bad but in my estimation the emotional theft is even worse. Be encouraged. Trust is the most wonderful gift that we can share with another person. It frees us to be who we truly are and to allow our beauty and humanity to shine. I would encourage you to trust with complete abandon, the next potential love that you encounter. Do not allow anyone to gain victory over you by stealing your joy. Mourn the loss but rise from it like a phoenix rising from its ashes. As per Desiderata, despite the drudgery and disappointments, it is still a beautiful world.
#253103 by Bryon Williams Wed May 27, 2015 11:19 pm
If you are in the US report it to IC3 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

If you are in the UK report it to Action Fraud. http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

If you are in Canada report it here.
http://www.antifraudcentre.ca/index-eng.htm

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#369211 by Hoodwinked2 Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:46 pm
I recently encountered this person. A widower with son being taken care of in Italy with Mother. It appears he is still at it. He called regularly until I did not pay. He also emailed his devotion within a few weeks of meeting online:

Andrea Rossi <[email protected]>

Hello Sunshine.
Good Morning Blue Eyes!...I am so sorry I couldn't call you last night ... I hope you had a good night sleep and your day is going fine with you... Sunshine you don't know how much I really do miss you. You have opened up a door I thought I locked a long time ago. I miss you so much. I can't convince you how much I miss you.Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You are my theme or a dream of you! Every moment we share together talking we grow closer.All the things I have seen, everything I have believed in, my instincts and knowledge guide me.

For the first time after the death of my wife, I felt like a real person to become normal with no more pain...even though you are far away, you are all that I can see, I carry you with me through all my days and I miss you more than I can say.My life is starting to become so different, even if my days seem the same. I must confess that it's you who has changed my outlook.

You have opened my eyes to some amazing new possibilities. I will forever be filled with a new sense of wonder and joy, because you have shared yourself with me.

I am in a place where, my mornings begin with you in my thoughts, and my days end with you in my heart. I am in a place where, when good things happen, my first reaction is that I am excited, because I will get to share them with you. I am in a place where, when bad things happen, I know that you will be there to provide comfort and make the world right again with a your simple honest smile.

The place that I am in now is the best of all. I see you as someone I can trust, confide in, play with and enjoy life with. You make me so happy. I can't begin to describe how you really make me feel.. you mean a lot to me honey and I want you to know that you are the answer to my passion and my dreams.

I live for seeing you soon, for being whole with you honey!! My appetite for you is endless.When I am talking with you the world goes away. I feel only you. I breathe only you. I sense only you. Our time together is very special to me..Thank you for being such an extraordinary part of my life. I hope we will continue this journey together for a long time to come.I Just want you to know that I mean all that I say to you and God has sent you and I together my sunshine.

I am blessed having you In my life, You are always In my heart never you forget that honey!! I hope you are taking good care of your self.... Well I have to stop here for now and look forward talking to you before going to bed tonight....

Andrea... xxx

He later asked me for a loan in a text from cell (910) 240-6193:

"Babe!! Hope your day is going fine with you!! Is there any way you can help?

Loan

Like I said I am sorry I am asking for a loan from you!! A huge mistake. Guess the pressure I am having tody is really affecting me!! So forget I ever talked to you about this. "

I felt confident he was legit comparing him with a professional networking site but fell for it too. I am so glad I did another search and this site came up. I now have closure and feel validated for my gut feeling that something was off.
#369222 by Hcarry51 Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:45 pm
I just came across your site with a similar name to someone trying to scam me. He is now going by "Andrea Rossi" out of Wilmington, NC. I "met" him on Interpals. He also represented as a petrochemical engineer and can be found with a LinkedIn account out of Gloverville, SC with such credentials. He stated he is a widower from Florence, Italy where his mom takes care of his son.

Same story, on a rig in the Gulf of Mexico, short on money since bank in London locked up account. Send money to China, blah, blah, blah. I really put him through the ringer but he stuck to his guns. Now using the email [email protected]. Mobile phone through textnow: (910)240-6193. Goes by Rusy4luv or [email protected]. I did speak with him quite regularly and he sounded like an old gay Cajun. First red flag! The calls tapered off when I did not give him money.
#369556 by AlanJones Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:35 pm
Photos used by the scammer claiming to be Andrea Rossi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.