If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#3683 by f5660 Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:43 pm
This guy sent me an e-mail claiming to be a Doctor who could transfer money to my bank and he was nothing but a fake. I was warned by this site and was able to keep from sending him money. His e-mail is [email protected]

FOLLOW MY ADVICE ACCORDINGLY.â€
Advertisement

#3684 by Ralph Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:06 pm
Welcome,

Thank you for posting those details, it may well prevent others from being scammed in the future.

I am also glad that we were able to help you and that you have taken the time to stop by, while you are here, take a look at some of the other types of scams that are being used, tell your family and friends about what you have learnt and feel free to come back and ask questions if you have any. it's always nice when warnees stop by for a visit :D

#3685 by Peta Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:38 pm
Hi f5660 and welcome to scamwarners!

That warning came from me, using my warner name Peta Daniels. It is fantastic to see you here and posting about the detestable "Dr Philip".

Please have a good look around this forum. It'll definitely help you recognise the tricks these criminals use in their scams.