If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#205218 by CathyC Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 am
I'm so embarrased I got scammed on the advance fee scam.

The company calls themselves Capital Cash Lend. They tell you that you're approved for a loan but you have to send them funds for "secured" loan.

They got $500 out of me. Here is there particulars
Capital Cash Lend
300 John Street, #601, Toronto Ontario L3T 5W4 1-800-591-7782

DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM!!!
Advertisement

#205220 by CathyC Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:58 am
They ripped me off by saying I was approved for a loan but I needed to send them $500 and stupid me did!! I can't believe I was so gullible!!!

Stay away from these guys!!
#205432 by HillBilly Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:44 pm
CathyC wrote:They've been in touch and are going to refund my $500. Hopefully this should be the end of it.

C.

Don't bank on a refund. They will tell you that before they refund your money you need to take down all the bad things you've said on the internet. Then they'll never refund your money.

Please post the email address(es) and website(s) they used to mislead you with, like VX asked in an earlier post.

Please read this to learn about internet loan scams :
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/ ... -fake.html

#205434 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:00 pm
Domain Name: CAPITALCASHLEND.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS4015.WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
Name Server: NS4016.WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
Updated Date: 03-dec-2013
Creation Date: 03-dec-2013
Expiration Date: 03-dec-2014
WHOISGUARD PROTECTED

Do not believe the lying scammer as HB said.

The site has a one year registration. This is typical with scam sites.

The site is whoisguard protected. This is also typical with sites. Real businesses would not hide their information.

Please do as others have said and post the emails to. Please remove your name, email address and other personal information from them. This will server two purposes one it will help others avoid the thief. The other is we will need this information to shut down the website.

Who did you send the money to and how.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#205435 by CathyC Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:08 pm
That's how they got me, they had me send it WesternUnion to an individual. The name was Alexis Gardner in Whitby.

I'm screwed. They played me good I only have the 1-800 number for them. No email addresses. Luckly they don't have much info on me.
#205439 by CathyC Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:06 pm
Also, any respectable company would give me my money back and then they would get praise for doing the right thing not threaten that if I don't remove my post I don't get my cash back
#205453 by TerranceBoyce Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Even loan sharks don't ask for an upfront fee and the only thing lower than a loan shark is a scammer.

Lenders include any fees in the repayments but the scammer knows that he won't be getting any repayments because he won't be making the loan.

As desperate as you may be, if you pay an upfront fee for a loan you're throwing money away that you can probably ill afford to lose.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#205573 by CathyC Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:32 am
Byron - he already found this website and my post, he threatened if I don't remove this I don't get my cash. Like I was going to ever that that money again anyway. I just hope people do their due dilligence when encountering these assholes. From now on I intend to check this sight for information before I agree to do anything.
#205609 by CathyC Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 pm
So what happens now? Should I report them to anyone? I've informed a few folks (my bank etc.) as to what's happend to me with regard to my personal info but should I be contacting the police? Obvioulsy the woman I sent the money to was an alias but should I call them to enquire about any CC video of her when she went to pick up the money?

This has never happended to me but I want to protect myself from these guys. Any suggestons would be helpful.
#208571 by Tracy T Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:50 pm
I applied for a loan with these guys over 4 days ago now and we sent them our rent money as they guaranteed that we would have this $10,000 loan as insurance to cover if we lost our jobs or someone passed away they would be basically co signing for our loan then Pual Stevenson as he calls himself ,this was the apparent lender whom i dealt with at this company said we we only had to send over half of the insurance money of $350 then when they send the loan money we could send the rest of the payment,,,,WRONG!!! so wrong he said 2 hrs to 45 min to have our money in our account we sent over the $350 western union to some Nicole Write ,,he then proceeded to tell us to call him back in 20 mins to verify the money was there ..never heard from them we tried calling back only to apparently talk to Aaron Mills ..whom by the way sounds exactly identical voice to Paul Stevenson! Then supposedly Aaron mills told my husband that my credit was so bad for the loan amount that paul was trying to get it released but no go as the lender wanted the full $726 for the insurance so he proceeded to tell my husband to send another 400 dollars for the remainder of the insurance and he guarnteed that our funds would be in our account in 45 mins to call him back in 15 mins...we did so and then paul answered and started giving us the run around of how we went over his head and this Aaron started a new application for another loan and then said we needed to send more money another $750 to cover the fees of the insurance...now i have taken the liberty to alert our local RCMP detachment with this following information also alerted Western Union's Fraud unit as well as where this place is loacted in Toronto Ontario Canada...they keep saying that i will receive my refund back in 21 days ..that is apparently their refund policy however i am calling them every half hr asking for my money back due to my rcmp telling me to do so and to keep on calling them an hopefully with me doing so i will get my money back but until i have also found out that there is another case opened on them in the crime unit for fraud in Saskatchewan Manitoba...anyways that is my topic and i hope an pray that these people get caught and i am going to keep calling and calling until i receive my money!!!!