If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#208688 by Tracy T Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:53 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:The person that picked up the money is in Canada correct?

You can report it here. https://www.antifraudcentre-centreantif ... /home.html

Yes The person's receiving the money is in Canada and we found out from Western Union Fraud Center that where we sent the money to is exactly the same area of where they are supposedly located oh as well as they had told us that all of the western union's in that area all have video surveillance and identification on file documented ...we have proceeded with pressing charges..and have contacted the Toronto Onatario Fraud Unit.
Advertisement

#208691 by Tracy T Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:08 pm
CathyC wrote:Byron - he already found this website and my post, he threatened if I don't remove this I don't get my cash. Like I was going to ever that that money again anyway. I just hope people do their due dilligence when encountering these assholes. From now on I intend to check this sight for information before I agree to do anything.

If you phone their number you will get a list of phooney names as Mark ,Lester or Paul they are all the same one person an if they supposedly put you through to his manager her name i got was Shanise ..or however you spell it..either way it is one man and one woman involved in this whole entire scam!!!..oh and Cathy C i phoned the number you left on here and its the same voice to the smae man on the other phon i call.
#209398 by CathyC Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:42 am
So sorry this has happened to you. These scumbags really need to be put out of commission. They said the EXACT same thing to me but I wouldn't send them anymore money, the loser I was dealing with wouldn't take my calls either. Too bad you didn't see my post before these assholes got you. You'll never see your money again, they got me for $500. I'm pretty pissed as I also had to borrow the money. I would love to come face to face with these cowards, they think they are so cool, stealing money from folks who obviously can't afford it. If they put this much skill into a REAL job they would probably do OK but they are LOSERS and steal. :x BTW the scumbag that I dealt with reads this site so if you have something to say to them say it here they'll see it.
#211290 by CathyC Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:16 pm
I was noticing the website for these guys is still up and running which means they're still ripping people off. What can we do to at least get their website shut down on the basis that their theives. Are the police/government the only ones that can get a website shut down?
#211309 by Dotti Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:36 pm
Earlier in this thread, you will see a request that someone post the emails received from these criminals, including the headers.

We have a group of volunteers that specifically put their efforts into getting fake sites killed, but if the host doesn't feel that the evidence is sufficient (or if the host is corrupt), they will not shut down the sites. That is why those emails are so important--they provide more evidence needed to take the website down, or to attack the site from another level if the host does not respond.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#229285 by drift6g72 Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:28 pm
These people are very active still as i just recieved an email from Acadia Financial Group and phone call from a mark scofield saying i have been approved for $20,000, now i did apply for a loan through 2 companies one of which was "Capital Cash Lend" but did not apply to any place called Acadia Financial Group which seemed odd right off the bat. I spoke with this mark guy 3 times as he kept saying he was busy in a meeting and had to call me back. I have never heard of someone doing that so in the meantime i researched what i could and didnt come up with anything suspicious by the time i talked with him the third time. He said basically i could put up my house or business as colateral, get a cosigner or send him $1,450 to secure the loan. I declined at that moment because if i had that money just kicking around i probably wouldnt need a loan! Not sure how to attach pics of the email but below is the website he is using, i checked whois.com and this is also a protected info site that has had multiple changes over the years. Please protect yourselves against these people and i hope they are cought and put away for there drain on our hard working people.
http://acadiafinancialgroup.com
#229286 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:34 pm
^^^Please copy and paste the emails from acadiafinancialgroup.com .

Also post the email headers from acadiafinancialgroup.com In my signature is a link on how to post headers. Just remove your email address.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#229296 by drift6g72 Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:01 am
        809 Davie Street                                                                              Vancouver, B.C V6Z-1B7                                                                                                         

1 (888) 465-6633

Congratulations!

This is an important letter to inform you that the loan application you’ve submitted has been received and approved. In order to receive the terms of your loan, please contact Mark Scofield at 1 (888) 465-6633 Ext.500 or Directly at

1-289-423-2253

Thank you!   

This was the attachment!
Hope it helps
#229297 by Bryon Williams Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:02 am
Maybe you can go to a library or somewhere else that offers free computers to post the emails and email headers.

Domain Name: ACADIAFINANCIALGROUP.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS4015.WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
Name Server: NS4016.WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
Updated Date: 23-nov-2014

Acadia Financial Group
809 Davie Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1B7

Email: [email protected]
Web: AcadiaFinancialGroup.com

Creation Date: 23-nov-2014 <<<< Red Flag #1 registered less than 10 days ago
Expiration Date: 23-nov-2015 <<< Red Flag #2 one year registration.
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED <<<<< Red Flag #3 Why hide who you are and where you are located. Regulators state you must provide this.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#229304 by drift6g72 Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:20 am
Is there seriously nothing that can be done with this guy? I would post my solution but i see there is 1 guest reading this as well and seeing how it has been dormant since july until i said somethimg he could be reading this too. Iam so glad i found this though because i was starting to think it was an actual company. Hopefully this will come up in a google search as "acadia financial group scam"
#229317 by Bryon Williams Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:56 am
Yes, something can be done.

We have been asking for email headers for a long time and no one is posting them. We also want the string of emails sent to you. Just remove anything that may ID you. Just xxx it out.

It is hard to shut down the fake website without evidence of the scam.

Do not worry about guest. They can be reading any thread in that particular forum. It could even be me when I am not logged in.