If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#224901 by Ramy Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:27 am
As much as I can, and I hope to see them all in jail :D
Advertisement

#224902 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:29 am
^^ With this statement I'm concerned.

Check your Personal Messages (PM)

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#224921 by Alex Tessa Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:01 am
OMG I cant believe that I've been scammed too!! Today they asked me to transfer some money to Russia and stupid enough I did it!! How Am I supposed to report them? I tried to contact them but no luck, their website has been taken down and I really don't want to be involved in money laundering. Should I just go to ATO and report them?? I have all the evidences of their email, transaction from today and working contract. Please someone advise me what I have to do? :( :( :(
#224922 by Alex Tessa Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:07 am
Ramy, have you done anything regarding their task? I am seriously concerned now. :?
#224930 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:04 am
Alex Tessa wrote:OMG I cant believe that I've been scammed too!! Today they asked me to transfer some money to Russia and stupid enough I did it!! How Am I supposed to report them? I tried to contact them but no luck, their website has been taken down and I really don't want to be involved in money laundering. Should I just go to ATO and report them?? I have all the evidences of their email, transaction from today and working contract. Please someone advise me what I have to do? :( :( :(

If you have received money and sent it on then your are already involved in money laundering and need to be proactive to reduce the possibility of being charged. You need to advise your bank of what has happened and that the money received in your account was fraudulent. You also need to advise your local authoriites that you are a victim of an employment scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#225847 by Ramy Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:09 am
Alex Tessa wrote:Ramy, have you done anything regarding their task? I am seriously concerned now. :?

Thank Jesus, I didn't send them my bank account details, so i received nothing and of course I sent nothing, and in the future if it happens again I will inform scam warners and scam watch with every detail

As an unemployed I already suffer and I really hate it when someone uses my suffering just to gain money illegally, only God knows how did this hurt me, and every time I get one of these stupid fraudulent anti social offers I'll report them immediately
#371965 by loanofficer Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:11 pm
I was also "employed" by similar scam group. The same intent. They require a withdrawal of money from a personal account and deposit the cash into their business account. I have details I can share with the public to avoid this in a future. Thanks Dudes!
#371968 by AlanJones Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:27 pm
Please help other victims by posting all of the details you have, including any websites.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.