If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#216148 by Iris Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:37 am
I was looking for an investor and today i received an email from Dr. Tang Liu and saying that he wants me to complete my business project and he asked me to send to his email my full name and address, i dont know what i was thinking and i did send it. After i send it my friend told me is a scam and i searched about it and it is scam but i really send him my full address. What should i do now? Who should i contact regarding this? Is there anyway that i can delete my email to him? Im really panicking cos its first time happened to me. Thank you
Advertisement

#216149 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:43 am
There is not much he can do with just a name and address, except send you junk mail through the post, so unless you have sent him details such as copy of ID (passport etc.) or social securitiy numbers that could be used to commit identity theft, don't worry.

Just delete any emails that you receive from him and do not respond.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.